Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

AnonD-330946, 14 Nov 2014Can anyone tell me how is its call quality? Is there any network... moreIts crystal clear...to u and to other side..

Awsome phone..loved it..buyed after looking so much phones..
It never disappoint you. Worth buying..

• arunraj r s

I bought a Samsung note 3 neo on 2014 august.but i am not satisfied.because its camera hanging problem.when i take photo on focus mode set swiched off.my friends buy this phone but they have same problem.our set in service centre mobil lab trivandram.

Can anyone tell me how is its call quality? Is there any network issue? Is the voice clear enough?

• bholaji

AnonD-329123, 09 Nov 2014hello guys. i want to buy samsung galaxy note 3 neo, its realy ... moreThere are no problems with note 3 neo. Problems are in head. It is one of the best phone Samsung has ever made.

• bholaji

sai, 13 Nov 2014what should i do before and after upgrading to kitkat 4.4.2 ???If you want to upgrade to 4.4.2 then go to the service center

• bholaji

prabha, 28 Oct 2014Hi friends I'm planning to note 3 neo... Can anyone tell about t... moreBattery life is excellent. Note 3 neo is one of the best phone Samsung has made. Forget about the comments made by people. If you start reading about any phone you will never be able to buy. Just go and buy.

• bholaji

spaceman_k11, 28 Oct 2014How was your note 3 neo's performance on android 4.3? I am also ... moreNote 3 neo is an excellent phone. I am also using it no problem at all . It's very smooth. Battery life is excellent.

• bholaji

AnonD-327033, 03 Nov 2014Please tel me Note 3 neo charging time is how many hours charge ... moreNormally it takes about 2 hours and ten minutes but if you have a problem go to the service center

• bholaji

AnonD-327824, 05 Nov 2014Does anybody face any hanging and restarting problems when you c... moreNormally Samsung phones don't have hang problems. In case if you have either factory reset or go to the service center

• bittu

I have recently buy note 3 neo. Should I update my os?? Is there are any issue after update. Pls. Suggest.

• bipasa

How is the phone? I am planning to buy it. How much is the battery backup? Does it hang much?

AnonD-176824, 13 Nov 2014Thanks a lot for your frank opinion! Just one more piece of adv... moreSorry for missed one of your questions.

There are some sites and review claimed note 3 neo do have gorilla but some don't.

So the best way to avoid scratches is to paste a screen protector which is enough for me or paste a tempered glass which is more protective to the screen.

Thanks for support note 3 neo.

• ahmed

Bad camera resolution .

Khye, 13 Nov 2014I'm not expert but a user, a real not fake user. I certainly... moreThanks a lot for your frank opinion!
Just one more piece of advice from you... about the gorilla glass. Is the screen prone to scratches? And would the phone take a few falls... my hands are really slippery :)

AnonD-176824, 13 Nov 2014Hi Note 3 Neo users! Need your help. I wish to buy this phone, b... moreI'm not expert but a user, a real not fake user.

I certainly recommend this Note 3 Neo, I really love it. Never hang for the phone but game apps sometimes hang due to its own app bugs but can be killed easily using home button without restart or remove battery. It will not crash the phone system.

Htc 816 is another brand of smartphone. I can't comment on that because I'm the user.

What you choose depends on your own desire. You like Samsung note or HTC appearance or its UI, all on your own decision.

Thanks.

• sai

what should i do before and after upgrading to kitkat 4.4.2 ???

• bobby

today im buying this phone.. is there anythng to do increase battery life.. TIA

Hi Note 3 Neo users! Need your help. I wish to buy this phone, but after reading the comments here, I have some doubts.
1. Does it have Gorilla glass protection?
2. Does it hang too often while taking pics?
3. What is the overall performance like...
4. And finally, sure it is better than desire 816??
Looking forward to all your expert comments and advice... Thanks :)

I bought my a Samsung note 3 neo on 2014 September. I felt a low display brightness when compared with another note 3 neo. I got changed the display from service centre under warranty. But after that upper side on both back and front side of phone getting over heated while using. Pls let me know a anybody having this problem. What is the solution for the same.?