Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

• Gen

3GB of RAM is still not enough for 2021. Get yourself a phone with 4GB of RAM, at least.
However it's enough for light usage (YouTube, Twitter, etc) and using the stylus is pretty decent with the stock app.

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2021Which version of galaxy note 4 is the best for battery life... moreSnapdragon. It's also faster.

• Corg

andu, 11 Jun 2021The camera nitness very bad ; th battery consmtion very highCheck XDA site for "Pixel Experience Plus 9.0-20200512-0946" - very good instructions by author.

andu, 11 Jun 2021The camera nitness very bad ; th battery consmtion very highWhich version of galaxy note 4 is the best for battery life? (Snapdragon or Exynos?

• Its Dro

Samsung the best, iphone like huawei it heet very much and battery drain so fast, iphone bad phone.

• andu

The camera nitness very bad ; th battery consmtion very high

• Shaw

Corg, 25 Apr 2021Greatest Android device ever (for now)! Lot of CPU power pl... moreHow did u install Android 9 bro

master, 06 Apr 20214 years ago, i bought a used galaxy note4 which still servi... moreBuy the 512 GB version of Samsung S10 lite or the 128 GB 8 GB version of Samaung M51

• Harry

Jimmy, 09 May 2021Best phone I've ever owned. Used it for about 5 years ... moreReally..?

• Jimmy

Best phone I've ever owned. Used it for about 5 years now without any issues.
Yesterday I dropped it on the pavement for what must be the 100th time and this time seems to have done it in as it started lagging like crazy.
I hope whatever new phone I buy can live up to the standard set by the Note 4. This thing was an absolute beast.

• That Guy

This phone is still rather usable in 2021, as there are custom builds of android like lineage os based on Android 11 for this device. Granted installing it requires you to unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery tool like TWRP, which is not for everyone. I'm not sure if it works on the Exynos models as the one i have is the Snapdragon, however you lose all of the samsung applications if you do this as that's proprietary software.

Today's smart watch r can actually beat it

• 1Eloise

Just about to re-activate my Note 4 to replace my iPhone SE 2020, which I bought to replace the older phone with last year.

• Corg

Greatest Android device ever (for now)! Lot of CPU power plus so many features that can't be found even inside most of the recently released top phones (barometer, heart rate monitor, IRDA, ANT+, etc.) Thanks to XDA guys easily updated my SGN4 (N910C) to Android 9 (pie). Also added the proprietary wireless charging board and now the phone is on par with 90% of the latest mid-to-high-end devices, but superior to those due to use of stylus and the detachable battery.
Just the "they don't make them like this anymore" stuff!!!

• Anon

FYI: For those in the USA, AT&T just update (04/06/21) their list of supported devices for their upcoming, February, 2022, 3G decommission. They list the "N910A" specifically as the only SGN4 model they will support after February 2022. I believe that is the AT&T branded and carrier locked model. Those in the USA, on AT&T, who have unlocked "international" models (includes me) may run into problems in the future. :-(

master, 06 Apr 20214 years ago, i bought a used galaxy note4 which still servi... moreI am using my Note 4 purchased in 2014 and it's still in everyday use. I can't get enough of it. Best phone ever made. To all Note 4 owners......go well and enjoy the Note 4 experience.

• master

4 years ago, i bought a used galaxy note4 which still serving me as it can.
Android and apps growing rapidly hence the cpu load increased but the mobile still usable without any major lag.

im not a fan of Mobile gaming but got addicted to real racing3 for a long time.

increased load for cpu started to drain the batterys on continues usage 4-5hr backup is horrible but as im not working and completed my studies, no worries always at home!
when i go out ,she (my galaxy) got a company, of course a power bank!

its been very long I'm using this mobile alone
i didn't have any plan to upgrade but last months where very bad for her. i dropped couple of time screens broken and still working.

It reached its final days.

finally touch not working
( now im working in construction field, mobile will fall atleast 1 time in a day. I don't like to use screen guard and back cover)

yes, now im using this mobile without touch!!!

No wonder thats "Samsung Note"
im using stylus!

i dont even using a secondary phone.

this my story/life

and this is my review of Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I have sm n910c Korean model every things run smoothly I real love note 4

• Jay

i use my samsung note 4 and i play cod ml asphalt 9 and there are no problem the secret is download the grenify and disable apps that your not use like briefing

Just get the original battery & u are good to go.I suffer same thing with this phone.all the battery I bought is copied until I got the original.the battery last for a day without charging.only that the GPS is not good.