Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

• Sammy

Bratzilla, 15 Apr 2019Still rockin' my Note 4. Got the n910w8 variant which supports L... morehow long does the battery last? I am not getting up to 3 hrs battery time on coinstant usage. Could my phone be faulty? I just got a new original battery though but still the same.

Very bed battery Samsung note4

I have been using Samsung Note 4 for more than 3 years; I am very glad. I can exchange battery, charge a new one, because battery is removable. It is really pity the day will come , I will have to throw it away ..; All today's phones with not removable batteries is a very bad design and use concept..

So after giving up on my super slow Blackberry Priv, I decided on going back to the best phone ever, the Note 4, and wow what a difference! I have the Verizon N910V version running 6.0.1 and was wondering if rooting can be done as ive seen it here http://mrbosski.com/how-to-root-galaxy-note-4-ve­rizon/ but its not for 6.1. I have found posts about it, but most of them are running Android 5 (tried some and they didn't work) or files are no longer available for download. Could I get any help with that? Nougat update is an option if available but I would just like to have a Stock Android version even is its 6.1, I really dislike the amount of useless apps. Thanks for the help!!

• lei22

I'm using Samsung note 4 exynos version. All i can say is that i really love it. I just bought a battery pack for it so i can charge the spare battery separately. I use it for taking nice pictures and video, also in gaming.

Max , 12 May 2019Hello Sir/Madam I want to buy a Samsung galaxy note 4. Now I am ... moreU gonna game on a more than 5 yr old phone with old abandoned SoC. Pls think first before you comment, heck the latest Entry-Mid Range 2019 SoCs can outperform the 2014 Note 4.

• Max

Hello Sir/Madam I want to buy a Samsung galaxy note 4. Now I am using Coolpad note 3 lite but I want A good gaming Samsung phone . As I am a teenager I want a phone good for gaming and a big battery. So shall I buy a Galaxy note 4 is 7000 rupees ($100) . please replay .
My budget is under 7k below ($100) . Should I buy or not.

My GALAXY NOTE 4 is still is in good condition, even after 4 years...
Hat's of to Samsung for Making such a Master piece

• Pobinr

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2019Not suprising considering its a 2014 flagship phone and major ma... moreYes but the faults occurring are hardware related. Note 4's not that told & should still be stable & not hammer the battery. Icons should not move around etc
Speaker being crap & microphone is hardware related. Plus poor signal sensitivity is no excuse. My S3 is better than the Note 4 for reception.

I 'upgraded' to the Note 4 after almost 4 loyal years with the S5 & it is working well. I'm just not ready to face a world without removable batteries in their smartphones.

Still rockin' my Note 4. Got the n910w8 variant which supports LTE on both AT&T and T-Mobile. Bought it second hand for cheap, rooted with TWRP and running Resurrection Remix 8.1 ROM. Phone is still plenty fast, and I am more than happy with the performance. Plus it has removable battery, 3.5mm headphone jack and SD card support. Go ahead and spend your rent on a new shiny flagship if you want to (if it makes you happy, go for it). As for me, I like my money in my bank account. Just sayin'.

• Pobinr

Problems experienced with Galaxy Samsung Note 4:-
If I close phone screen before phone clears from display, the phone redials number I just called.
Icons spontaneously move around from one screen to another or disappear to apps pages.
Runs hot. So flattens battery too fast. Even after closing apps. Drains super large battery in less than a day.
Slow to pick up network after it's lost signal when comes it back into signal.
Notifications spontaneously turn off in settings
Home screen spontaneously changes to a different one of the 5 screens
Spontaneously dials numbers in phone book
Spontaneously creates random characters to text random people in contacts
Kies doesn't work with Mac
Sound quality poor. People I call often miss words I say. Speaker phone/microphone very poor sound quality

OK so could be a virus or a bad phone?

Reformatting doesn't solve
And guess what. Phone got broken.

So got another Note 4 on insurance and exactly the same things are starting to happen.

My conclusion = the Galaxy Note 4 has great camera & screen, but is appallingly bad in every other way.
Never going to buy another Samsung product in my life

S . SUDHAKAR, 12 Apr 2019In my Samsung Note 4 SM-910G phone, there is 11 GB free space ou... moreIs it even fair to compare a 5 year old phone to a 2019 phone? Specwise a 2014 Flagship Phone from 5 years ago is mostlikely outclassed nowadays by a midranger/low-mid latest SoC with faster Clockspeed/RAM/UFS Storage.

Vamsi, 05 Apr 2019i bought sm 910g for 150 dollars... sad to see that last secu... moreNot suprising considering its a 2014 flagship phone and major manufacturers only does 2 years of OS Upgrades and upto 3 years Security Updates. Atleast it still seems to be getting Kernel Bugfixes/Updates, else just go full custom firmware if you want the latest Android Version/Security though only common for the Snapdragon Version and very rare for the Exynos.

Also if you are into IR BLASTER, Exynos is Buggy or does not work compared to the Snapdragon one.

In my Samsung Note 4 SM-910G phone, there is 11 GB free space out of 25 GB (+ 7 GB reserved for OS). Still all app update installation takes more time compared to my Samsung A9 pro. Really frustrated on my Note 4.

Vamsi, 05 Apr 2019i bought sm 910g for 150 dollars... sad to see that last secu... moreIf it's like new condition i would say a good deal, i owned the phone for 2 years, overall a great device to use even now, the only downside is the clunky fingerprint reader, way slow and a hassle to use it.

• Vamsi

i bought sm 910g for 150 dollars...

sad to see that last security patch available is aug 2017....

Vamsi, 04 Apr 2019What is the last security patch available for note 4? Is it wis... moreIm using Note4 Exynos, Last Security Patch Aug. 2017, Kernel Jan.2019.

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2019My nonto 4 model 910c. But too much battery drain my os 6.0.1. B... moreBuy new batteries(original) or from reputable 3rd party sellers.

• Swap

Vamsi, 04 Apr 2019What is the last security patch available for note 4? Is it wis... moreif you want a good note series phone with user replaceable battery then go for it.
Camera is awesome and can record 4K videos perfectly.
but if you are looking for latest version of Android then forget it.
I am still using this phone without any issues except for the duplicate battery with OEM Samsung Powerbank.