Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Sabesh ks, 27 Jun 2020This phone good quality is all I want 1 mobile not 4 how ... moreBetter buy Samsung Note 10 lite.

• Sabesh ks

Bat21, 12 Jun 2020Hey folks..I was talking to a cell /Smart phone repair guy ... moreThis phone good quality is all
I want 1 mobile not 4 how much srilankan mony now price

• fasy

Lordkash , 11 Jun 2020I will try that, thank youHey folks..I was talking to a cell /Smart phone repair guy here in Vancouver Canada. I was asking him if he could replace my home button as it is sticky. He said he could not...and I have been getting that same answer from a few of the other repair guys. I was also was asking about changing the charging port for a new one. Because mine is worn over the years and my plug would sit loose in it. His advice was not to repair it. He said he had a couple of Note 4's in that had just died he was trying to repair.
So after repeated "no's" on repairing the home button. (Yes I am using a virtual home button). I pulled the trigger and activated my Samsung Xcover Pro phone. Downloaded the Samsung smart switch app and transfered via wifi all my apps pics and etc to the Xcover pro.
It took a few hours but was no problem.
I recommend the Xcover Pro as a reasonable facsimile phone if your Note 4 dies.
I will still use my Note 4 as a camera! Love that 3 time optical zoom.
As for jumping to the new phone...its great.
Come on jump on in...the water is fine! LOL ;-)

• Lordkash

Chris, 07 Jun 2020No need probaby: 1. Change your battery or just try anothe... moreI will try that, thank you

• Chris

Lordkash , 05 Jun 2020My samsung note 4 is overhearting unnecessarily, I am rocki... moreNo need probaby:
1. Change your battery or just try another one.
2. Find your ways to check what is running and kill any rogue app which might be running continuously causing overheating. (Application mgr / Battery Usuage)
3. Check if you have a corrupt image file which happened to me one. Go into gallery and often it will start heating up.

• Lordkash

halgurd, 19 May 2020last year I bought galaxy note 4 n910f brand new global ve... moreMy samsung note 4 is overhearting unnecessarily, I am rocking version 5.1, should I upgrade to 6.0?

halgurd, 19 May 2020last year I bought galaxy note 4 n910f brand new global ve... moreI was referring to the android 10 up date someone did. My note 4 still works and am going to use it for as long as I can.
I figure if I can find a local phone Guru who knows how to up grade the android system from 6 to 8 or 9 at least I would not mind trying that. I found I could not install my local airline app any more (Air Canada) on this phone. But I could on my work Samsung S8. Hence I bought a new phone ready switch over from the Note 4 ( The new phone is still in the shipping packaging box at home - Samsung Xcover Pro). I was thinking updating the android version might make my phone accept the Air Canada app and any newer apps. My Note 4 still works fine for on line banking and internet use, still takes good pictures and I got a few of spare battery's for it. It has a sticky home key, so I am using a virtual home key for now. So I could use it for another year at least. I just have concerns with security issues with private data using an older phone with android 6. I am not sure if I would recommend someone buying it as a "new -used phone. Unless they know how they are going to update to better then existing software aspects. But I am happy to extend my own note 4 phones use as long as I can.

• Eul

Not worth it in 2020

• IJD

halgurd, 19 May 2020last year I bought galaxy note 4 n910f brand new global ve... moreInteresting! My Note 4 charges to 100% in less than an hour. I am looking at the Note 10 but I LOVE my Note 4. I just need something different for now.

• Rami

halgurd, 19 May 2020last year I bought galaxy note 4 n910f brand new global ve... moreI bought that too at the beginning of jan.Very good phone. Updated android 6,very good camera,fast cpu and strong battery.It looks I'm settled now as i was frustrated by my previous phones like s6,A7 etc.
I recommend people to look in to the android version before buying.It has to be android 6 (marshmallows).
Because i faced difficulties and faults in previous versions.

• halgurd

Bat21, 17 May 2020How and where can do I do I do that? I am intrigued.last year I bought galaxy note 4 n910f brand new global version ith last update 6.0, it is a very good phone, it has very good features, fast charge, one hour and 40 minutes battery is full charge, camera very beautiful, screen superamoled very clear and bright, it has nine internet bands which is most of the time on 4g system for nternet, battery removal, it has micro sd card slot plus nfc....

Quantumkeith, 15 May 2020It does have a removeable battery and you can download Andr... moreHow and where can do I do I do that? I am intrigued.

Quantumkeith, 15 May 2020It does have a removeable battery and you can download Andr... moreHow can u Install Android 10 in Note 4 please

Bat21, 01 May 2020You can get replacement batteries on Amazon or E-Bay pretty... moreI gave up on re-fixing it with another battery so I found an amazing offer for a used S10+ about 500 USD with earbuds + original led the cover case. The difference is simply huge.

The battery I purchased was probably a Chinese one, it served me about 6 months then it started to drop and drop.

I still have sadness in me not to use my old note 4 after so many years. Samsung gave up on supporting it because let's be honest, that phone shouldn't be that great for that period. With the OS updated nobody would have changed their Note 4 :D

• Quantumkeith

Bat21, 01 May 2020and all they had to do was re release it with a removable b... moreIt does have a removeable battery and you can download Android 10 for it.

great, had it since launch still great performance

• JSty

Bat21, 01 May 2020and all they had to do was re release it with a removable b... moreI fired up mine 2 weeks ago after a pixel xl I was given last year crapped out on me. Thing has never gave me any issues and it has had a ton of use. Using it with a 10000 mAh zero lemon battery. Glad I held onto it. I wish they still made them like this.

LYREA8, 03 Mar 2020I'ved got this phone from feb 2015. Still working fine unti... moreand all they had to do was re release it with a removable battery and an Android 10 and it still be perfect....sigh...

JT, 17 Mar 2020Batteries for the Note 4 can be found on eBay cheap. I boug... moreI agree...major improvement with a newer made aftermarket battery (not OEM)