Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

exynose is good in battery life also has good camera in note 4.

• rajita

I was looking to 'upgrade' from a midranger A51 to Note series the other day and compared the screen sizes. I thought the 6.9" of Note 20 Ultra is 'kinda not much different' to my 6.4" A51. And then I draw the outline of the phone on a piece of paper before realizing how humongous midrange phones now are the norms. Took a stroll down the memory lane and seeing my previous phones like the iPhone 3GS (3.5"), HTC Butterfly S (5"), and even the Note 4 is just meagre 5.7". I thought 'that' was pretty big at that time. Now even 6.0" are somewhat the norm these days. Even a freaking Samsung A02 is 6.5". Holy. Then again, 2020, covid, etc, online learning. Much more handy with bigger screen real estate.

Tim, 09 Sep 2021I recently bought a second hand Note 4 (N910F) and its over... moreI would return it or buy a new battery.

• Ok

Tim, 09 Sep 2021I recently bought a second hand Note 4 (N910F) and its over... moreBig work small processor

• Tim

I recently bought a second hand Note 4 (N910F) and its overheating when charging & when recording videos. Is this normal or should I take it back?

• freak

yes you can play free fire

Fantastic phone. Still use it in 2021 as a work device for email and Teams.

• Aayush

Jack, 14 Aug 2021Can I play free fire in this? yes

• Jack

Can I play free fire in this?

roozbeh, 16 Jul 2021i have sn4 (910c) snapdragon, can you guide me how can upgr... moreyou must custom rom it

Harry, 21 May 2021Really..?I dropped mine also and it died doigot onto ebay and found another and cheap as well.
It dont have all that spy ware tracking rubbish the latest phones have. Great for keeing u annyonimus .

• roozbeh

Corg, 25 Apr 2021Greatest Android device ever (for now)! Lot of CPU power pl... morei have sn4 (910c) snapdragon, can you guide me how can upgrade to android 9?

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2021Snapdragon. It's also faster.My N910G becomes very sluggish (even when unused apps are force stopped and cache cleared) for 5 minutes (or less) after switching on the internet when internet was switched off for more than 12 hours or 1 day. This is the irritating thing.

Mankell , 04 Jul 2021Does samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a 4G network capability? Yes. My N910G supports :
> Jio 4G (India) VoLTE at 850, 1800 and 2300 MHz ;

> Airtel India 4G (but VoLTE didn't work) at 1800, 2100 and 2300 MHz and

> Jio CA of 850 - 1800 MHz & 2 CA of 2300 MHz each

It also supports vodafone and BSNL 4G. But VoLTE will not work.

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021Can u screen record in this phoneGo to apkmos or apkmody website and download mobizen scren recorder MOD app (full version).

Can u screen record in this phone

• Mankell

Does samsung Galaxy Note 4 has a 4G network capability?

• Jamw

Gen, 23 Jun 20213GB of RAM is still not enough for 2021. Get yourself a pho... moreWell maybe because it's the phone from 2014, not 2021? 🙄

• Gen

3GB of RAM is still not enough for 2021. Get yourself a phone with 4GB of RAM, at least.
However it's enough for light usage (YouTube, Twitter, etc) and using the stylus is pretty decent with the stock app.