Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

• Lily sweetie

I'm already use that handphone 5 years already. still good one .. but just need to change battery 😘😘😘

DAE, 11 Sep 2019Replace Battery? Might be thermal reboot (phone too hot)I have a second note 4 that I had for over a year now. When I had reboot problems it was more then likely related to battery starting to lose capacity over time. I have since bought aftermarket batteries (for 16 dollars Canadian) from Amazon so going to be using it for another year or two. Great camera and my apps all function. No fancy android upgrades other then the normal. Yet If I do have app issues, I consulate my local phone gurus for a operation system upgrade. Generally it is still a great phone, I use an otter box cover and that has saved it from drops

• Sam

GeorgeE, 24 Sep 2019Why my galaxy note 4 not charging 100%???Consider changing your battery.

• Dave

Note4 is Better Than Note 5 Because Of better Batrery,And Expandable Memory.

• GeorgeE

Why my galaxy note 4 not charging 100%???

• Christlikemar

RomanAli, 18 Sep 2019Hi dear friend's why not still upgrading Samsung galaxy note 4 ... morePhone with none removable batteries are here to cost consumers more money, I love my Note 3 just upgraded it to a 4000mah battery and is working wonders plus custom ROM Android pie RR version its so smooth and fast wow up to the NOTE 3!

the note 4 is a good phone, i mean it is the 2014 flagship, the mammoth powerhouse, the phablet, respect the note 4, it is the sucessor of galaxy note, note 2-3 it has a 5.7 inch SUPER AMOLED display Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805 (28 nm) Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 - Snapdragon 805 and 16MP rear camera with slow motion, and 4K recording and a 3220mAh battery that will last 3.5 days on standby, 2-3 hours game time and heavy usage
and a 3.7MP front camera (wide) finger print (front mounted) and a S-pen that has more sensitivity than Note, note 2-3, and it has android 4.4.4 KitKat upgrade to android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and it is awesome, i know the note 4 because i had two of them one got stolen from me at school, and i had a refirbished one, that did bootload at certain battery percentages, so yeah, becareful with the condition of which note 4 your getting

Hi dear friend's why not still upgrading Samsung galaxy note 4
From 2016 to 2019.?
If i want to upgrade so how can i do. ?

• Faizi

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2019put it in the freezer for 10 minutes without the battery inside ... moreLol note 4 is not water resistant it will damage the motherboard

DAE, 11 Sep 2019This is my second Note 4 phone in 5 years that succumbed to ther... moreput it in the freezer for 10 minutes without the battery inside and sim and memory card removed. this fixed my bootloop problem

• GeorgeE

My note 4 not charging 100%. Why???

• DAE

AnonD-225124, 03 Oct 2017Hi All My note 4 is auto restarting and it keeps restarting unl... moreReplace Battery? Might be thermal reboot (phone too hot)

• DAE

This is my second Note 4 phone in 5 years that succumbed to thermal re-boot. Phone gets warm reboots, repeat this cycle until it gets stuck in Android System Downloading screen (forever). Only *temporary* solution is to place phone on cold pack while operating. And, who really wants to do that? Freakin Samsung.

• yoloswag

S . SUDHAKAR, 13 Aug 2019Treat phones as phones and not as gaming laptops. Go and buy a g... moreThey aren't phones these are like powerful mini computers.
If you just want a phone why don't you stop wasting your time and go buy a simple old nokia or blackberry java phone. Understood?

jujud, 11 Aug 2019i can only get 4 hours10 minutes with medium usage on galaxy not... moreTreat phones as phones and not as gaming laptops. Go and buy a gaming desktop or laptop and waste your time. Understood?.

• jujud

i can only get 4 hours10 minutes with medium usage on galaxy note 4,and only 2hours++ for non stop gaming.Its quite good for a 5 years old smartphone . gaming pubg and ppsspp is just a little disappointing besause i get the exynos version,can't run pubg on high setting with shadow effect , note 3 is better running pubg with snapdragon 800. Now i still confused to choose between s6 edge , s6, s6 edge plus,s7, s7 edge ,note 5 for gaming with amoled screen.

This Note 4 launched at 350 EUR.

The newer Notes are significantly more expensive at around 1000 EUR, they have removed heart sensor in newer models.

In Note 10, they removed 3.5mm jack.

I can still swap out the battery in 20seconds in my Note 4.

It has a real 'home' button. The glass is flat. Curved screen serve no purpose, other then being easily damaged.

Still a good buy, if you can find one in good condition.

S . SUDHAKAR, 04 Aug 2019So you expect Note 10 to launch for the price for A70 during lau... more Your arguments are average, same as your brain quailty level ... so thats why you keep making wrong pre-judgement!