Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Am back to original firmware n910s android 6.0.1 which has bugs fixed and has good battery life i can use it whole day with my new battery performance is very good no heat no lags

• ki$
    • 09 Sep 2022

Krez, 05 Aug 2022Hold on, where did YOU come from? 5.9 in 4K > it'... moreI wss thinking the same thing brother how could a 8yrs old phone equal to my s9 🤣

Krez, 05 Aug 2022Hold on, where did YOU come from? 5.9 in 4K > it'... moreLol. Before the actual device page is made official, it is only available through the Rumor Mill page. The specs that I posted were also what GSMA had listed. My comment, as well as many others, was solely based on the leaks that were out at the time.

Once the device is officially announced/confirmed, GSMA updates the specifications, moves the device from the rumor mill, finally categorizing it under its manufacturer.

For the record, I stand behind my comment. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was surely the best device of 2014. DOTY!

• f
        • fromyt
        • XBA
        • 16 Aug 2022

ALPHABOY17, 08 Jun 2022No, it didn't That's what most people will say. ... moreCouldn't agree more

Mad, 30 Jul 2022Flash recovery image for your model, download the ROM, put ... moreYou're right, Now procced for caution!

• K
            • Krez
            • M42
            • 05 Aug 2022

FreezeGame, 11 Jun 2014Phone of the year! Easy. 5.9 in 4K Super AMOLED Display ... moreHold on, where did YOU come from?
            5.9 in 4K

• M
              • Mad
              • DkP
              • 30 Jul 2022

trinityxD, 22 Jul 2022plz tell how i install linage os on my phone Flash recovery image for your model, download the ROM, put it in the phone's storage . Now go to recovery wipe data, syste, cache file DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STOREGEĪ. SELECT THE DOWNLOADED ROM TO INSTALL

GabrielMJr, 03 Jul 2022Now I'm using LineageOS 17.1 in a n910s and now is bes... moreplz tell how i install linage os on my phone

• G
                  • GabrielMJr
                  • NuF
                  • 03 Jul 2022

Akram , 02 Jul 2022i want to upgrade my note 4 to android 10Now I'm using LineageOS 17.1 in a n910s and now is best custom ROM (for me)

• vGf
                    • 03 Jul 2022

Akram , 02 Jul 2022i want to upgrade my note 4 to android 10you need to root it and then install custom rom. go to xda forums

• Edy
                      • 02 Jul 2022

Akram , 02 Jul 2022i want to upgrade my note 4 to android 10Root

• A
                        • Akram
                        • XBA
                        • 02 Jul 2022

Note 4 sm n910s, 10 Jun 2022Upgrade to android 10 with lineage is 17.1 android 10 Q Exy... morei want to upgrade my note 4 to android 10

• X}$
                          • 01 Jul 2022

Anonymous, 10 May 2022Is this support 4G or only 3G?4g

Eric20, 25 Jun 2022Do you have burn-in after 7 years?Burn in?
                            No the phone is practically the same except some battery and performance degration from the long age and use. I would say it did not degrade much too.

Darknoor, 11 Apr 2022I had it for around... 7 years? I still struggle to let g... moreDo you have burn-in after 7 years?

• Haru
                                • 7XH
                                • 24 Jun 2022

Haru, 20 Jun 2022I have this phone, but it doesn't turn on, and it'... moreHonestly I was more happier with my galaxy note 4

• Haru
                                  • 7XH
                                  • 20 Jun 2022

I have this phone, but it doesn't turn on, and it's cracked, so my new phone is now honor 8a 2019

Upgrade to android 10 with lineage is 17.1 android 10 Q Exynos version.It has all cool feature include fingerprint and it stable

Anonymous, 03 May 2022Even THIS phone had a 1440p displayNo, it didn't
                                      That's what most people will say. OR they say it did BUT it was "useless"
                                      This masterpiece...
                                      No 120hz, no all screen notches, no 5g, no BS!
                                      Pure power, removable AND upgradeable battery, micro sd, EVERYTHING!

8 years later, I never imagined how phones industry would turn in a MEME, something like "who's gonna remove everything from a phone and call it "Innovation" ?"
                                      Or even better, all these great things this phone had, are now labelled as "Legacy Features"

• j