Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

• vin

Its still a phone. You use the term phablet to discribe the phone size. Tablet on the other hand is a different story. You dont use a tablet as if its a phone all day long.

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2014G3 is great. But S5 and Z2 are better. And note 4 will rule... morenope G3 are better than those u mentioned, even with camera S5 is fail for this year

For those who doesn't like samsung their belly burns always after seeing its specs...
SAMSUNG king of kings.

kwistew, 11 Jun 2014galaxy note (1) = 1gb ram, note 2 = 2 gb ram, note 3 = 3 gb... moreThis is true my friend, simply mathematics but i dont know about Note 5 RAM propably 5 GB. Lets see Note 4 1st and the following year we wait Note 5 to solve our curiosity.

luigy, 11 Jun 2014lg g3 rullzzz !!!G3 is great. But S5 and Z2 are better. And note 4 will rule them all.

Aaron ps, 12 Jun 2014M now using galaxy s4 and awaiting for Note4 to come up. Ho... moreWT ..... From Android to Apple . I f u feel Apple is the best go get it . Apple sucks for what I know . Been using the iPhone 4 few weeks I get bored.

• AnonD-190539

The King of 2014 smartphones.

• Aaron ps

M now using galaxy s4 and awaiting for Note4 to come up. However, if it's specs and development r not better than galaxy s5 I might switch my interest to iPhone 6 with 5.5" as I like big screen phone or phablet.
Note: M one of the Samsung's fan so far, I have used Galaxy s2, Note, Galaxy s4; and now looking for the coming prospective phone. I do like the FM radio embedded in the smartphone... I'll do my best to spend out my hard-earned money wisely!

• Nickhawk

I have got all kind of Note. They were good gadgets but far not the best in all features. I hope the next one will be a "hit"! I hope the next one will have water, dust and shock protection too! The radio RDS should be a useful tool.

• Fare

big disappointment if display stays 5,7". waste of time.

galaxy note (1) = 1gb ram for bloatware , note 2 = 2 gb ram for bloatware , note 3 = 3 gb ram for bloatware , note 4 = 4gb ram for bloatware .... still same lag...

• Fare

big disappointment if display stays 5,7". waste of time.
just increae

• kwistew

galaxy note (1) = 1gb ram, note 2 = 2 gb ram, note 3 = 3 gb ram, note 4 = 4gb ram.... any guesses for note 5 :)
i have a note 2 now, im thinking if my finances allow, this is highly likly to be my next phone.

Phone of the year! Easy.

5.9 in 4K Super AMOLED Display
20.7 MP rear camera (OIS), 5MP front
128GB internal storage
4G, USB 3.0, Bluetooth (4.1)
3600mAh battery

• luigy

lg g3 rullzzz !!!

• Ricky

AnonD-266350, 11 Jun 2014this phone is the best phone ever Its not a phone, its a phablet

• AnonD-194682

now my note 3 is old :c

What about the gpu?

This will be the best phone in the world as note series is already the most dominating smart phone series. i have note 2, didn't buy note 3 and now eagerly waiting note 4 to buy. S-Pen is the most amazing thing which no other mobile company launched yet. Samsung please release this blockbuster as early as possile.

• nick