Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Swapnil

hi
im looking to buy a new phone and this time its samsung ,
i have gone through the specs for samsung note 2 nd samsung note 3 neo ..both r almost the same but a few differences and im really not able to decide which one shld i go for .

requesting you to pls suggest the best . as thy are the only ones in my budget .

Swapnil bagul

Pls my dear Note 3 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.

Pls my dear Note 2 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.Note 3 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.

• Garry

Dear All Samsung Galaxy Note -2 Users tell me pls how can I Upgrade my Note -2 with Android 4.4 Kitkat

Should I buy note2 or s4? And does note 2 has screen mirroring option?

AnonD-20890, 04 Jul 2014I have already replied to raghav that it is the same. If you hav... moreDear Sudhakar,

Wastage can only be felt after downloading & installing & not prior.

I hope you agree on the same.

Moreover, it's not about feeling waste or useless.

Question was, no pointers or anything were mentioned or have been known so far as what was that Big update for?

my note 2 is heating up even if i open wifi.i want to know that is it hardware problem or normally it heats up

• Amit

vikram, 07 Jul 2014after the latest stability update you tube had stopped working. ... moreMy you tube application is working fine... I am not having any problem

• vikram

after the latest stability update you tube had stopped working. ... and it is getting annoying as none of the given solutions on the Internet has worked!! samsung please fix this!

Siddu, 03 Jul 2014i want to send my application to SD Card what is the option in S... moreIt is possible since the JellyBean update

Did any one tried the new n7100xxuena1 build ?

• Ak

AnonD-208826, 06 Jul 2014Youtube not working after the update. Not even on Chrome nor on ... moreThe problem of youtube videos not being played is not coz of note 2 firmware update....
The problem persists from google itself...and most users having different handsets are facing the same problem....
So the problem is not specifically of note 2 handset

• AnonD-208826

Youtube not working after the update. Not even on Chrome nor on Pre Installed browser and not even on Youtube app.Kindly check on your Note 2 and advise me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

AK, 02 Jul 2014What's the size of new update that is being pushed currently to ... more31 MB

• vijay Gupta

I have received 31.8 mb update through OTG

• Panku

i have download OTA And its almost around 31MB and nothing changed after downloading

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-279882, 04 Jul 20141.5 GB or a very Big file atleast... as it took nearly an hou... moreI have already replied to raghav that it is the same. If you have felt waste, you should not have updated.

1.5 GB or a very Big file atleast...

as it took nearly an hour to download via Kies

All I see after the installation is "NOTHING".

What change?

Any Bugs removed? then I wasnt facing any Bugs or not so majorly prior too.

Such a Big downloaded & not even a single app or software change which is visible.

Why not giving NOTE 2 Users 4.4.3 OR even those Android Interface of Note 3 & S5, which are too running same Android Version?

• AnonD-20890

sagar, 03 Jul 2014i did update my note 2 to the latest firmware through kies which... moreWell said.

• AnonD-20890

raghav, 03 Jul 2014what is new in the latest firmware?It is same. The version number under SE for android status is 4.4.2_0016 after updating.

Waste. No improvement. I thought it would be 4.4.4 or 5.0.