Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Swapnil

Swapnil, 09 Jul 2014lol bothe r costing the same almost ...i want to know which... morenote3 neo will be a right choice !

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-275299, 11 Jul 2014Hey bro I used to have note2 which I sold it and bought new... moreNote 2 is enough for normal usage. There is no FM radio in any high end samsung phone after Samsung N7100.

Swapnil, 09 Jul 2014lol bothe r costing the same almost ...i want to know which... moreHey bro I used to have note2 which I sold it and bought new note3 neo which is far better than note 2. As compare to performance its far better than note2.belive me guys I tested the benchmark with a new note3 neo I got 31000 which is too near by note 3 which gives 33000 and if u compare to note2 than it do have 19000 so u can get the difference over here a part from that note 2 have 1.6ghz quad core processor with 4 core, bt note 3 neo have 1.7ghz dual core + 1.3 quad core processor with
6 core and does have HMP like s5 which run all 6 core at same time and do have a lot of new features like IR port in new note 3 neo so its totally depend on you which one too buy note2 old one or note 3 neo new one bt guys note 2 is also a good mobile bt I recommend u to go for the new note 3 neo.

• AnonD-20890

Swapnil, 09 Jul 2014lol bothe r costing the same almost ...i want to know which... moreStop comparing me with low class persons. I just said my opinion. Thats all. Understood?.

• shubh

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2014 Pls my dear Note 2 users, is it true that after kitkat upd... moreYeah n after update to kitkat 4.4.2 ... M having big problem wid battery... It takes 6 to 5 hrs to full charge and it drains within 2 or 3 hrs... so now I want to update it to 4.1.2 Gellibeen is it possible now?

• Saifee

AnonD-154681, 22 Jun 2014hi could you provide a link to show us how you downgraded f... moreTo Unroot/downgrade your samsung galaxy note 2 go and search in google..( unroot galaxy note 2 ibtimes..)
this website will provide you each and ever information including software downloading links.. :)
Regards: Saifee

• Swapnil

AnonD-22824, 09 Jul 2014Buy note 3 neo if u r on a tight budget or buy note2 if u r... morelol bothe r costing the same almost ...i want to know which is a better performer as note 3 neo is latest with almost same configuration except for the processor .
please advise the right one or what will you choose

Anyone tried using this phone without screen guard??

• well wisher

Buy samsung note 2 , it is amazing phone.

• AnonD-20890

Swapnil , 08 Jul 2014hi im looking to buy a new phone and this time its samsung... moreIf you want FM radio, better buy note 2. Or else buy note 3 neo.

Swapnil , 08 Jul 2014hi im looking to buy a new phone and this time its samsung... moreBuy note 3 neo if u r on a tight budget or buy note2 if u r on a very tight budget..lol.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2014Should I buy note2 or s4? And does note 2 has screen mirror... moreBoth note2 and s4 support the screen mirroring very well , u want a phablet or compact smartphone ,its ur choice.

• AnonD-20890

You can perform all the mentioned operations only using 'MY FILES' default file manager.

• AnonD-20890

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2014 Pls my dear Note 2 users, is it true that after kitkat upd... moreIt is not like that. But you cannot use any third party apps to store files in the memory card.

For example :

You cannot perform the following operations using the third party file managing apps like x-plore, es file manager etc :
> Copying / moving any file / folder from the phone memory to the memory card

> Creating, renaming or deleting any file or folder in the memory card.

> Copying, moving or renaming any file or folder within the memory card

You can only copy from the memory card to the phone memory.

> No third party apps (like app backup and restore, bookmarksb etc) can create their backup files anywhere in the memory card.

Do not believe the Samsung trolls here who will say that there is no such problem. Search in google if you want.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2014I am from South Africa I have updated my note 2 to kitkat a... moreHello anonymous frm RSA, I too am frm SA, PE. I would like to know how long ago did u updated ur device & which network are u on, MTN or Voda? Because I want to update my phone too frm JB 4.1.2 to kitkat.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2014 Pls my dear Note 2 users, is it true that after kitkat upd... moreI am from South Africa I have updated my note 2 to kitkat and I can still play my music from the memory card.

hi
im looking to buy a new phone and this time its samsung ,
i have gone through the specs for samsung note 2 nd samsung note 3 neo ..both r almost the same but a few differences and im really not able to decide which one shld i go for .

requesting you to pls suggest the best . as thy are the only ones in my budget .

Swapnil bagul

Pls my dear Note 3 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.

Pls my dear Note 2 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.Note 3 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.