Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

my Wifi Network issue on Note 2 Plz Give me Proper Resolution

SHANKAR, 01 Jul 2014worst handsets by samsung. never buy it in your life time. i hav... moreif u have software complaints, i prefer u to root ur device and use custom rom.
if u have hardware problems, then claim the warranty.
seek solutions before posting "worst company ever" :/
oh and yes make sure u buy the original device, instead of paying less and buying devices without warranty then crying here

• AK

What's the size of new update that is being pushed currently to GT-N7100 in India?

• AnonD-20890

sunils, 02 Jul 2014Has any one observed samsung has started pushing an update throu... moreSee my previous posts (5 to 7 posts botyom of this one).

Even I'm using it for 1 year no problem at all expect the size of the phone...but rest of the features really rocks

• sunils

Has any one observed samsung has started pushing an update through kies any idea Wat it is ?

• Surooor

SHANKAR, You should have bought original note 2. As i use note 2 for 1 and still it is rocking , No hanging problem and so on....

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-208826, 01 Jul 2014Pls can anyone advise me about the changelog for the update we a... moreI have already received and installed. I think I am the first. See the links that I have posted.

• SHANKAR

worst handsets by samsung. never buy it in your life time. i have purchased note ii gt-n7100 which i used hardly 1 year, started hanging and now i am a regular visitor of samsung service centre !!!! now you could have understood the quality of samsung handsets ! nevery buy samsung

• AnonD-208826

Pls can anyone advise me about the changelog for the update we are about to receive via OTA update.

See this link now :

Or

• shivam

AnonD-140268, 01 Jul 2014note 2Thanx....

To users in India :
I am getting firmware update notification via KIES for note 2 Vietnam made handsets. I am in Kuwait now.

See this link http://oi57.tinypic.com/2h68x3k.jpg

or http://tinypic.com/r/2h68x3k/8

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-277877, 27 Jun 2014How do you do screenshot for note 2?Press the menu key and the power key together for 5 to 10 seconds till you hear the shutter sound.

The captured screenshots are stored in the phone memory \ pictures \ screenshots folder.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-277877, 27 Jun 2014How do you do screenshot for note 2?take out s pen, press button and keep over the screen u want to copy, and it will flash and screenshot will be taken

shivam, 28 Jun 2014I hv to buy A best headset. ...PLZ HELP ME Which one is best sam... morenote 2

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2014Help me plz... note ll or s4? Tnxdepends on what ur needs are

Hassan, 30 Jun 2014What about kit Kat. Any body using kit Kat. What's its performan... morei prefer rooting the device and using custom rom

AnonD-20890, 01 Jul 2014All android 4.4 or later have microSD access restriction. Search... more16gb is enough for the apps and stuff :/