Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Doesn't Note 2 have Gorilla Glass ??

Help me plz... note ll or s4? Tnx

• ann

I have this phone for almost 2 yrs. It still works very well, I thinks phones conditions also matter the way you care your gadgets.

as for me, this is the best phone for me ever.

• shivam

AnonD-20890, 29 Jun 2014If your budget allows, buy note 4. Wait for its release. Or buy LG G3.Thanx..

• AnonD-20890

shivam, 29 Jun 2014Hey thanx....:)If your budget allows, buy note 4. Wait for its release. Or buy LG G3.

• shivam

top, 28 Jun 2014Shivam Buy only samsung note 2. Really it is amazing phone... moreHey thanx....:)

AnonD-141585, 28 Jun 2014i cant receive the messeging led light bt receiving low battery ... morego to led indicator in settings

Shivam

Buy only samsung note 2.

Really it is amazing phone as per my review.

• BrianG

I Have This phone. but the korean Variant which is SHV-E250K. installed a Custom Kernel and ROM to it. still based on 4.1.2 JB. battery life is almost heaven. never thought of upgrading it when I got in on stock 4.1.2 JB.

so yeah. I am a Note II user from the philippines. and this phone was way better off than my iPhone 4s. very nice battery life, just as what I am looking for since I am a working student. don't believe in the bashers here.

the Con's of this phone is just the build quality and the side bezels, which is very easy for the chrome to chip off. but that doesn't matter to me. Still satisfied.. :)

• shivam

I hv to buy A best headset. ...PLZ HELP ME Which one is best samsung galaxy note2 or apple iphone5s.....thanx in advance....😉

• rahul

Bhavish, 04 Jun 2014Helo... Aftr updating frm jellybean 4.3 to kit kat 4.4.2 my m... moreYes even I am facing same problem

• sujonbd

jim, 27 Jun 2014Otter defenderthanx dear..I m from bangladesh.
but not getting otter defender. .
sorry to say I m not getting any cover which encircles the chrome ...anybody here from bd to help me ?..tc

i cant receive the messeging led light bt receiving low battery as well as charging.i dialed *#0*# all light are right
bt not able to receive notification,message led light wt shud i do????

• AnonD-20890

Can anyone suggest a model that is newer than N7100 and has FM radio?.

• jim

[deleted post]Otter defender

• sujonbd

pls suggest me the best cover ( back or flip which encircles the chrome) for my beloved note 2. .thanque

How do you do screenshot for note 2?

Brenda, 24 Jun 2014which note II is better N7100 or N7105???N7105 model has LTE connectivity, while N7100 doesn't has.

• AnonD-20890

k, 27 Jun 2014You can check the new HTC desire 816.Waste HTC phone. Who will buy a mobile without user replaceable battery?.

• k

Selly, 25 Jun 2014Note 2 is just a useless phone. It has the most sensitive CPU an... moreYou can check the new HTC desire 816.