Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2014Help me plz... note ll or s4? Tnxdepends on what ur needs are

Hassan, 30 Jun 2014What about kit Kat. Any body using kit Kat. What's its performan... morei prefer rooting the device and using custom rom

AnonD-20890, 01 Jul 2014All android 4.4 or later have microSD access restriction. Search... more16gb is enough for the apps and stuff :/

• eugzmad

shivam, 28 Jun 2014I hv to buy A best headset. ...PLZ HELP ME Which one is best sam... morehey buy skull candy head set or earbud its the best headset on note 2.

• AnonD-20890

Hassan, 30 Jun 2014What about kit Kat. Any body using kit Kat. What's its performan... moreAll android 4.4 or later have microSD access restriction. Search in google.
You cannot copy / move any file or folder to the memory card using third party apps line es file manager, x-plore etc. You also cannot create, delete or rename any files in the memory card using those apps. Better stick with 4.3 itself.

All persons here will tell you to upgrade. Do not do. You will regret upgrading.

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2014Help me plz... note ll or s4? TnxObviously note 2 ...awesome display...best battery in a high range phone...beat resale...performance everything awesome...i m a shop owner...n my recommendation is Note 2

• Hassan

What about kit Kat. Any body using kit Kat. What's its performance on 2gb.

• AnonD-20890

R, 30 Jun 2014Doesn't Note 2 have Gorilla Glass ??No. It does not have. See in the review section of note 2 in the speccifications page.
Some samsung trolls here will say that note 2 has gorilla glass. If you think that and be careless in handling, the loss is for you and not for the persons who have replied here that it has gorilla glass.

• AnonD-20890

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2014Help me plz... note ll or s4? TnxCompare using gamarena's compare feature. The decide yourself.

Doesn't Note 2 have Gorilla Glass ??

Help me plz... note ll or s4? Tnx

• ann

I have this phone for almost 2 yrs. It still works very well, I thinks phones conditions also matter the way you care your gadgets.

as for me, this is the best phone for me ever.

• shivam

AnonD-20890, 29 Jun 2014If your budget allows, buy note 4. Wait for its release. Or buy LG G3.Thanx..

• AnonD-20890

shivam, 29 Jun 2014Hey thanx....:)If your budget allows, buy note 4. Wait for its release. Or buy LG G3.

• shivam

top, 28 Jun 2014Shivam Buy only samsung note 2. Really it is amazing phone... moreHey thanx....:)

AnonD-141585, 28 Jun 2014i cant receive the messeging led light bt receiving low battery ... morego to led indicator in settings

Shivam

Buy only samsung note 2.

Really it is amazing phone as per my review.

• BrianG

I Have This phone. but the korean Variant which is SHV-E250K. installed a Custom Kernel and ROM to it. still based on 4.1.2 JB. battery life is almost heaven. never thought of upgrading it when I got in on stock 4.1.2 JB.

so yeah. I am a Note II user from the philippines. and this phone was way better off than my iPhone 4s. very nice battery life, just as what I am looking for since I am a working student. don't believe in the bashers here.

the Con's of this phone is just the build quality and the side bezels, which is very easy for the chrome to chip off. but that doesn't matter to me. Still satisfied.. :)

• shivam

I hv to buy A best headset. ...PLZ HELP ME Which one is best samsung galaxy note2 or apple iphone5s.....thanx in advance....😉