Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

AnonD-86249, 23 Jun 2014Can anyone tell me when will we get the upadate of 4.4 in uk version?when they knock them self out celebrating the Verizon update to 4.4 they willpick another country and they will celebarate for another month and some day some how you will get your update

Can anyone tell me when will we get the upadate of 4.4 in uk version?

Saifee, 22 Jun 2014Hey guys Assalam o alaikum.. em using note 2 N7100 since last 6... morehi could you provide a link to show us how you downgraded from 4.4.2 to 4.3??? ive has it for 1 day and realised something is wrong and want to go back to 4.3 it looks and work 100% better than 4.4.2

• Saifee

Hey guys Assalam o alaikum..
em using note 2 N7100 since last 6 months, had no problem before upgrading to 4.4.2 kit kat, after upgrading had battery problems, i wasn't really happy after upgrading to 4.4.2 coz the battery started to suck even in stand by mode,cell phone took couple ov hours to get charged nd i was feeling fear while playing frontline or this kinda game..although resolution was quiet awesome but i wasn't satisfied wid 4.4.2..
then i just searched on some blogs to unbrick/downgrade to its previous version..
i just had downgraded last night to previous 4.3 through ODIN software nd em feeling quiet satisfied now.. :)
hope this content may be useful for you.. :)
Regards: Saifee

• sammy AOE

AnonD-271561, 20 Jun 2014Thanks...... I also want to know about the gaming performance ..... morei had installed Asphalt 8 in my Note 2, so far, i haven't experience any lag on high graphic..

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2014Hello guys I'm an SII owner and have been thinking of upgrading ... moreI was also having an S2 and have been using note2 for almost 1 year trust me it's really awesome.

• cpexpert

Note 2 ... is the best in all phones .... I dont need to explain it. Period...

Good Day note 2 users..
any idea when will the kitkat update arrive in Singapore? Thanks :)

• AnonD-20890

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2014Hello guys I'm an SII owner and have been thinking of upgrading ... moreNote 2 has high capacity battery. S4 has less capacity battery. So better buy note 2 (N7100 or N7105).

Hello guys I'm an SII owner and have been thinking of upgrading but don't know which phone but want to keep it in the Samsung family. So guys can tell me who which is the better Note 2 or S4?

AnonD-2665, 20 Jun 2014I don't play the games u mentioned but EA's fifa 14 is working f... moreI have fifa 14 and dead trigger, both are working very good without any problem !

• AnonD-20890

shanice, 19 Jun 2014the best phone i've ever hadReally?.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-271561, 20 Jun 2014Thanks...... I also want to know about the gaming performance ..... moreJust read the reviews of the FIFA app. Do not believe anyone here. In my ORIGINAL note 2 it displayed 'fifa has stopped'. If you want, download a small game from EA and install it. Then run. If it succeeds, then only install it.

AnonD-271561, 20 Jun 2014Thanks...... I also want to know about the gaming performance ..... moreI don't play the games u mentioned but EA's fifa 14 is working flawlessly on my note2 !

• alienufoweird

gvr, 20 Jun 2014hey guys note 2 or nexus 5.. pls suggest meif u dont really need a memory card then Nexus 5. Nexus 5 is way better than the Note 2 in terms of performance and software the drawback is that it doesnt have external memory card support so only internal.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-271561, 20 Jun 2014Thanks...... I also want to know about the gaming performance ..... moreDo not install any games from ELECTRONIC ARTSin this mobile and waste your bandwidth. None of them will work. There is fault on the ELECTRONIC ARTS side.

• gvr

hey guys note 2 or nexus 5.. pls suggest me

AnonD-259116, 19 Jun 2014Hi I am using note 2 around 2 years its awesome no issues the ... moreThanks...... I also want to know about the gaming performance ......does asphalt 8 or nova 3 lags on full graphics.....and anyone of you played spiderman 2 on this plz ...tell about your experience

• vicky