Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• sujonbd

jim, 27 Jun 2014Otter defenderthanx dear..I m from bangladesh.
but not getting otter defender. .
sorry to say I m not getting any cover which encircles the chrome ...anybody here from bd to help me ?..tc

i cant receive the messeging led light bt receiving low battery as well as charging.i dialed *#0*# all light are right
bt not able to receive notification,message led light wt shud i do????

• AnonD-20890

Can anyone suggest a model that is newer than N7100 and has FM radio?.

• jim

[deleted post]Otter defender

• sujonbd

pls suggest me the best cover ( back or flip which encircles the chrome) for my beloved note 2. .thanque

How do you do screenshot for note 2?

Brenda, 24 Jun 2014which note II is better N7100 or N7105???N7105 model has LTE connectivity, while N7100 doesn't has.

• AnonD-20890

k, 27 Jun 2014You can check the new HTC desire 816.Waste HTC phone. Who will buy a mobile without user replaceable battery?.

• k

Selly, 25 Jun 2014Note 2 is just a useless phone. It has the most sensitive C... moreYou can check the new HTC desire 816.

• k

kofi Abedi, 26 Jun 2014My girlfriend uses samsung galaxy note 2 and is perfect tru... moreWill she buy it for you? lucky fellow.

• kofi Abedi

My girlfriend uses samsung galaxy note 2 and is perfect trust me,am going get one for myself soon.One interesting thing about the this fone is that is smooth and durable.

AT&T has started rolling out Android 4.4.2 update for branded Samsung GALAXY Note II phablet.

Source http://www.smartphonestutorials.com/android-4-4-2-rolls-ota-atts-samsung-galaxy-note-ii/

you'll find some of the changes that you can expect to see with Android 4.4.2.

New Lock Screen Access
Media Controls - full-screen album art and media controls when listening to music
Camera Shortcut - access the Camera application right from the lock screen and many more.

Guys just buy note 3 neo as compare to this note 2. it will really gives u lot of difrence. I have note 2 n its too slow as compare to my new note 3 neo.my new note 3 neo is amazing with a new features. if some one is going to buy note 2 dont go for it.
just go for note 3 neo its a bit lower than note 3.and note 2 note is not comparable for not 3 neo.

bryan, 25 Jun 2014i don't like this tuype of phonesPlz plz like this "TUYPE" of phone, everyone here is begging u to like this "TUYPE" of phone...lol..where did u came from mars or la...la land? Lol.

Guys look we have this guy who do not even know how to troll properly.Lol.

• Selly

Note 2 is just a useless phone. It has the most sensitive CPU and it gave in after 6 months of purchase. I then bought an S4 and this phone switches off when ever you switch on the camera.
Useless phones

• bryan

i don't like this tuype of phones

• Brenda

which note II is better N7100 or N7105???

AnonD-86249, 23 Jun 2014Can anyone tell me when will we get the upadate of 4.4 in u... morehi not sure when the uk 4.4.2 will be out but i bought my phone from the uk and i live in cyprus i noticed cyprus version was out so i downloaded the version and installed it via odin and works fine the 4.3 version was the same with the cyprus one so i guess when they release 4.4.2 for uk it will be the same version!

• Jgdma

Saifee, 22 Jun 2014Hey guys Assalam o alaikum.. em using note 2 N7100 since l... moreMy phone note 11 This soøper phone but battery problem this

AnonD-86249, 23 Jun 2014Can anyone tell me when will we get the upadate of 4.4 in u... morewhen they knock them self out celebrating the Verizon update to 4.4 they willpick another country and they will celebarate for another month and some day some how you will get your update