Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• SriRam

AnonD-96039, 03 Feb 2014Hello thanks for your response. Is front camera works well for s... moreFront CAM is really good for Skype call.

AnonD-230320, 04 Feb 2014Hello every body, got great info about note 2 by your comments..... more:(

Hello every body, got great info about note 2 by your comments.. A big thanx to all of you for sharing :)
now em gonna buy note 2 but still need to know what is the difference between, made in china by samsung, made by samsung, made in china, made in korea & made in korea by samsung..
em puzzeled which one is the real one..
can you guys help me plz in this case nd some other info about knowing the real note 2...?

AnonD-121248, 03 Feb 2014One of the Awesome Battery Experience with Note II. Normal Us... moreExcept Samsung I9300?. Why?.

• rupesh

AnonD-121248, 03 Feb 2014One of the Awesome Battery Experience with Note II. Normal Us... moreI too have note 2 but my battery last only for 15 hrs in heavy use

• Raj

Which antivirus is good for this phone?

• Gee

I've my self have not seen any issues with the battery since updating the phone. I'm still able to get at lest 2.5 days with normal use.

Just do it, they have made some nice changes.

One of the Awesome Battery Experience with Note II.

Normal Use: 2 Days and More
Heavy Use : 1.5 Days

I don't think any phone with so much multitasking can beat such timings except Note III.

• jit

AnonD-230122, 03 Feb 2014im like the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II beause the note ii screen is ... moreFriends what the free ram?

• pramod

That is best cell phone for ever....specially super emoled display. ... I love it so much

im like the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II beause the note ii screen is super HD Amoled And Bigger And I Also Like Note II Camera..

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-216199, 03 Feb 2014I plan to buy this phone. I have read it on many forums that the... moreWhat you have said is 100% correct. If you can, wait till 4.4.2 upgrade.

AnonD-216199, 03 Feb 2014I plan to buy this phone. I have read it on many forums that the... moreNo problem so far. Texting is very fast. For battery is good, I charge today on 18.59 PM, I checked on the screen (59%) in battery usage several minutes ago, it was 4h 24m 28s.

AnonD-96039, 03 Feb 2014Hello thanks for your response. Is front camera works well for s... moreYes it is. It is good.

Please share your experiences and informations about Rooting note 2 jelly bean 4.3 I would like to root my device. .. Regards Gerald..

I plan to buy this phone. I have read it on many forums that the phone has major battery drain problem after 4.3 JB update. Has anyone been experiencing this? Is there any solution for it? How much backup r u guys getting after the 4.3 update!?

Hello thanks for your response. Is front camera works well for skype videocall ?

AnonD-108170, 03 Feb 2014now you read your comment again in which you talked about high a... moreNot that i am trying to extend this discussion ..even i wud like things to be clarified ...that comment was not there to make u feel like a child or to offend u ..u just took it too personally ..i was just trying to be logical ..anyways even i hope this discussion is over now....yes if i feel like i wud always talk abt anything here..so keep watching...good luck.

AnonD-22824, 02 Feb 2014Really? If u read ur comment u wud notice a good amount of defen... morenow you read your comment again in which you talked about high and low resolution !
so i just clarified in my comment that i am not a child ! that`s All , well this discussion is Over.
Talk about something else !

• ANGELO77

it is nice to have one samsung galaxy note ii n7100. really worths the money. upgrade to 4.3 with no problems at all. thanks samsung one more time.