Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Abubakr

AnonD-163661, 21 Jan 2014Hey Guys... I have recently bought Note 2 and I am on 4.1.2. Now... moreBro Defntly go for 4.3 i was using 4.1.2 and now upgraded to 4.3 and nw it gives me great battery time and great performance dun thnk go for 4.3

S . SUDHAKAR, 21 Jan 2014Backup your phone. Upgrade to 4.3. Then check for update using y... moreOk now that you agreed that your battery has improved, can you now give accurate analysis of your battery? What you do with it, how long it lasts on a single charge, most importantly how much screen time you get and screen brightness level.

AnonD-163661, 21 Jan 2014Hey Guys... I have recently bought Note 2 and I am on 4.1.2. Now... moreBackup your phone. Upgrade to 4.3. Then check for update using your N7100. You.will get the 1st update of 14 MB in 4.3. Then check for update using KIES 3.xx. You may either receive 2nd update of 64 MB or 1.2 GB.

Go ahead and perform the upgrade. The backup time will get increased only by 10 to 20%.

Hey Guys... I have recently bought Note 2 and I am on 4.1.2. Now I want to ask, whether I go for 4.3 or stay on 4.1.2 as review says about Battery draining problem on 4.3.
Thanks in adnvance

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-201854, 20 Jan 2014how many hours does its battery lasts on hard use(web browsing ... moreIf you know that android phones give worst battery backup and have used a android phone before, then you can buy this phone (or any other android phone).

This phone N7100 is feature rich and can handle processor intensive games and apps. But don't ask about the battery backup :-( !!!

AnonD-201854, 20 Jan 2014how many hours does its battery lasts on hard use(web browsing ... morehard use- about a day
normal use - can last more than a day
buy it from authorised Samsung dealer, good luck !

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-201854, 20 Jan 2014how many hours does its battery lasts on hard use(web browsing ... moreLess than 20 hours !!!.

• jocdavid

AnonD-201854, 20 Jan 2014how many hours does its battery lasts on hard use(web browsing ... morei have this phone, about 20 hrs withouth charge

• ram

Big size mobile is ok but display and bettary or speed and looking
Note3 9.1/10
Sony zl 8.5/10
Htc one 8.8/10
Note 3 is best fone & lg nexus5 super fone

• AnonD-201854

how many hours does its battery lasts on hard use(web browsing _games _mp3_calls) ? and in normal usage?

• Abhi

Phones which are manufactured on December and after will have inbuilt 4.3 updated bro.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-22824, 13 Jan 2014Agreed ! lg very slow with updates ...btw ..I am also LOL.ZZ.Who told?. Read this and then comment here :

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-33189, 20 Jan 2014plz help me out guyz.. how can i update the os of my note2 its ... moreBackup the personal data from your phone memory. Do a factory reset. Then try upgrading. If it fails, go to samsung authorized service centre and flash it.

• MS FARIAZ AHMED

DAK, 19 Jan 2014I got my note2 today(grey)16 GB,its android 4.3 out of the box ... moreyou said u bought this beast this month,is it really getting 4.3 out of the box...?and where are u from nd tel me the manufacturing month and year of your mobile..?

Thanks in adnvance

plz help me out guyz..
how can i update the os of my note2 its in 4.1.2nw.i m frm india.did samsung released the new update??
i hav tried to update through d phone settings nd it s showin dat d latest update have been made.
nd olso through samsung kies buh its showin d same result.

• AnonD-20890

onin, 19 Jan 2014Hi guys,the note is great i have s2 s3 and s4,bt didnt satisfy m... moreYa ya. You may be rich enough and will use mobile as hand kerchiefs. Not everyone will do.

• onin

Hi guys,the note is great i have s2 s3 and s4,bt didnt satisfy me i try note 2 its greata few months i try note 3..samsung is great guys,ive been use apple also great bt i dnt lyk ios..,nd itry some android phone in philippines samsung is great.

• AnonD-20890

DAK, 19 Jan 2014I got my note2 today(grey)16 GB,its android 4.3 out of the box ... moreThis is normal. 10.46 GB is usable space in the phone memory + 5.54 GB is for o/s (system memory) which you cannot use it.

Go to settings --> more --> storage.

See what is showing.