Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

AnonD-22824, 14 Jan 2014Do not worry just enjoy the CRIES 24×7 ! Hav fun..Lol.Did someone trying to compare Note 2 with N8??? :P

AnonD-22824, 14 Jan 2014Do not worry just enjoy the CRIES 24×7 ! Hav fun..Lol.Really buddy, I have never came across such comments till date, without any bases and logics.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2014Don't you have anything to do than rendering this site all the t... moreDo not worry just enjoy the CRIES 24×7 ! Hav fun..Lol.

• shanaya

im still confused whether to buy note 2 in 2014 since its become old too what about grand 2 or grand neo

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014You are asking me not to compare and how you compare two devices... moreDon't you have anything to do than rendering this site all the time 24x7?
you people spend so much time for nothing but to criticise the battery, company and each other and so on. really surprising. lol..

AnonD-53316, 14 Jan 2014Are you sleeping or what. It is you who just stated that Note 2 ... moreYou are asking me not to compare and how you compare two devices with many variations in the configuration?. If you like note 3, write in note 3 area. Why are you mentioning here?. You told me not to talk about N8 here and how can you comment about note 3 here?.

Just because your note 3 handset's battery backup time is more than note 2 that doesn't mean that all note 3 devices are like that. Keep this in mind.

Mention that my (yours) note 2 gave less battery backup than my (yours) note 3.

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014Thats what I am saying. Before, you teased me saying that I am u... moreI never teased you about the quality of your Note 2, because I assume if you are spending thousands of rupees you had that much knowledge to recognise genuine and duplicate, get your facts right buddy.

AnonD-53316, 14 Jan 2014I know what I am using or how I am using. My opinion depends on ... moreThats what I am saying. Before, you teased me saying that I am using chinese N7100. I know what I am using and no one has any qualities to comment bad about the originality of my handset.

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014You were talking as if I am your enemy when I commented about th... moreCheck the question you asked me in your previous post, then read your post, this one,and look whether your comments are making sense.

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014You were talking as if I am your enemy when I commented about th... moreI know what I am using or how I am using. My opinion depends on my use not on feedbacks and benchmark scores. You are getting upto 24 hours battery backup and you are dissatisfied I use to get 16-20 hours backup and I was satisfied, so there how feedbacks differs. And yes all of the features on Note2 worked perfectly for me.

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014You were talking as if I am your enemy when I commented about th... moreAre you sleeping or what. It is you who just stated that Note 2 battery will perform better than Note 3, I only told you to comment after using Note 3 and you cannot compare both devices. Now you are replying my comment with the samething what I said and trying to be smart.

AnonD-53316, 14 Jan 2014Stability question does not arise where you are comparing upgrad... moreYou were talking as if I am your enemy when I commented about the worst battery life in my N7100. Now you yourself are saying that note 3 is better. If note 4 comes, you will say that is better.

Compare similar handsets in the category (you told this to me when I talked about the superhit N8 here).

First of all you think well before replying.

If N7100 has features, test whether all the features are working without any problem. Then N7100 is a good handset.

Get true feedbacks from N7100 users in other countries. I think there might be marginal variation in the benchmark score between N7100 devices across different countries (just a guess). Compare those scores and not note 3 or any other handset with N7100.

Feature comparision is ok. But performance comparision can't be done among handsets with different configuration.

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014When you were using note 2, you said note 2 was best. Now note 3... moreStability question does not arise where you are comparing upgraded model with an old one. Be logical. Not only Note 2 or Note 3, Nokia 6600,6630,N95,N8,they all were best for me in their times, that does not means I cannot appreciate the newest updated model which satisfies my needs. Don't go on just commenting, before posting think what will be your reply to then same comment.

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014Not the views, the logic itself is not matching. Can you answ... moreLogic and Real, both things are different, logically you get assumptions based on your knowledge, and in real you get results. Yes Note 3 with all its features and only 100 may more battery give better battery backup than Note2. You can believe or not, or test it yourself.

AnonD-53316, 14 Jan 2014Don't comment without using Note 3, it's better only to comment ... moreNot the views, the logic itself is not matching.

Can you answer this question? :
Is the 100 mA difference enough to manage the battery intensive feature differences of note 3 (compared to note 2)?

AnonD-53316, 14 Jan 2014Don't comment without using Note 3, it's better only to comment ... moreWhen you were using note 2, you said note 2 was best. Now note 3. Better be stable in your decision. Latest mobile model may be better than the previous model. This is natural.

S . SUDHAKAR, 14 Jan 2014Yes. Good feedback. Note 3 has just 100 mA more capacity battery... moreDon't comment without using Note 3, it's better only to comment with real experiences, not just reading other comments and views. I am using Note 3 and my uses are same as Note 2 and it is giving me much better back up.

baijoon, 13 Jan 2014So far so good... best phone i hav used.. i have been an iphone ... moreYes. Good feedback. Note 3 has just 100 mA more capacity battery compared to note 2.

Is the 100 mA difference enough to manage the battery intensive feature differences of note 3 (compared to note 2*)?. No.

* means - this doesn't mean that note 2 gives good battery backup. I am coming to say that note 2 battery backup will be more than note 3.

alienufoweird, 13 Jan 2014bigger battery BUT a more demanding screen since it's 1080p sooo... moreYou are talking only about LG G pro E988. Think about note 3 (which has just 100 mA more battery capacity than note 2) which has intensive features than LG G pro E988.