Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• www

Friends,
please tell me the best settings for camera to get the best pic at low light or any software.
I ve to shoot freguently at seminer in artificial light ..
note 2 is amazing device.
but I m not getting the low light decent pic as u mention.
thanku.

Nandu, 09 Dec 2013 Dear friends, Please help to get rid off below issue in my ... moreFind the option in display settings

hey guys, after the update have u all noticed a increase in the storage used by the misc files..?
before the update it used to not exceed 500 mb , but now after gettin 4.3 the storage used on the misc files show 1.93gb . also this is after formatting my phone and reinstalling a few apps which i use.

Can someone help me in reducing this 1.93gb of space which is being used.?

• yuvi

Its awesome phone samsung again touch my heart

• Raasha

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2013I m using s4...bt battery...big n only problm...so planning to s... moreBuy a Zero Lemon 7000mah extended battery for your S4

extremely satisfied by the quality speed and features..
thanks samsung...!!!

I m using s4...bt battery...big n only problm...so planning to switch to note 2....
Pls advice....thanks

AnonD-120709, 09 Dec 2013The charging time is around 3hrs(fm 20 to 100%), it's only happe... moreI frequently use my Note II N7100, it works very good, the charging time till fully chargerd around 2 hours and several minutes since I bought new USB cable on November 25, 2013.

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2013Pls guys whats the best internet browser for this device?Chrome, I use this browser, it's good.

• AnonD-20890

AnonD-6510, 09 Dec 2013Will clearing the RAM Memory at regular intervals effect the bat... moreYes (because it is a process). Auto schedule it to clean once a day. This will be enough. Install a app called 'app cache cleaner' from play store.

• kumar

Thowfic, 08 Dec 2013really ?! Is that have corning Grilla glass ?! And also tell me ... moreN7100 the best.trust me

AnonD-6510, 09 Dec 2013Will clearing the RAM Memory at regular intervals effect the bat... moreno ! u should not clear ram !

• simon yang

using note 2 over a year, see many other phone upgrade to 4.2 & 4.3 so on, our hand set still 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 only, when connect to PC , kies show already install latest software :-( , after Nokia now Samsung turn to fall if they really don't care of customer satisfy on after market.

Will clearing the RAM Memory at regular intervals effect the battery life ?

AnonD-120709, 09 Dec 2013Hi, for the last 2 days my battery is drying fastly even in idle... morejuice defender ultimate !

Pls guys whats the best internet browser for this device?

• AnonD-120709

nabs, 09 Dec 2013pls chnage ur data cableThe charging time is around 3hrs(fm 20 to 100%), it's only happening for the last couple of days. How is it related to the cable. Sorry, let me know.

• MaheshAprameya

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2013Hello friends I just upgraded OS of my note 2 from 4.1.2 to 4.3 ... moreIf i read it as "Multi Window" is not working on your Note2 after upgrading to 4.3, then change your Home Screen mode to "Standard" and check.

• nabs

AnonD-120709, 09 Dec 2013Hi, for the last 2 days my battery is drying fastly even in idle... morepls chnage ur data cable

• AnonD-120709

Hi, for the last 2 days my battery is drying fastly even in idle mode. My all the connections are closed and in the night period the drain is by 10-15%. Earlier it was very healthy.
Any idea to check the draining problem.
Thks in advance.