Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• joseph

I've been using this smartphone for more than 5 months now, i would say it's 1 of the best smartphone i ever had..
It's has almost evething i need in a handset out of the box...
Good battery backup, big and vivid screen, it's falls under between 2 worlds, you can use it as a tab and a phone(smartphablet), it has a speedy processor Overclockable to 2ghz, but 1.8ghz Overclock is advisable with undervolting tweaks... Best phone in the market... ^_^
Here's my hands-on experience using note2's s-pen and autodesk SketchBook mobile app...

When I'll receive the update of JB 4.2, I want to reset my phone after updating the firmware. Is there any way I can backup my apps and games and there data. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

When I received the update of JB 4.2, I want to reset my phone after updating the firmware. Is there any way I can backup my apps and games and there data. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

How mcuh ram will touchwiz consume?

• sara tamim

Galaxy note II is definitely the most amazing phone anyone could ever have!! I still dont understand why people go for an iphone instead of a samsung.

Anonymous, 24 May 2013Hi ppl. Could any1 help me with saving the links and where can I... moreHello,
Go to settings then Labs then enable Quick control. Now go back to web page and slide your thumb on the right or left edge of the screen so a quick list will appear and choose the bottom option ( inferior one) and then you will see your saved pages.
Thanks a lot.

Razib, 25 May 2013Which one is best Galaxy Note II or Galaxy S4???Go for Samsung Rex...and enjoy...

• somen

Tausif, 25 May 2013Plss help Guys 20 days ago i updated my note 2 over the air wi... moreHi Tausif! Don't panic just make a hard reset of your phone and I think it'll be fine. But if the problem still persists, go to Samsung care for downgrading the phone. My phone has the same problem but after hard reset its absolutely fine now.

• AnonD-12075

Anonymous, 25 May 2013Back up your phone using Kies & do a hard reset, then restor... moreTried that bt its still d same

Tausif, 25 May 2013Plss help Guys 20 days ago i updated my note 2 over the air wi... moreBack up your phone using Kies & do a hard reset, then restore from Kies.

• Sahil

AnonD-102853, 25 May 2013Which one is best Sandisk 64GB memory card or Samsung 64GB memor... moreM using a samsung 64 Gb class 10 card ... works absolutely fine with my note 2 no issues .. have filled around 90% of memory .. perfect for high speed data transfer and not corrupted even once

Which one is best Sandisk 64GB memory card or Samsung 64GB memory card ?

Thanks in advance......

• Razib

Which one is best Galaxy Note II or Galaxy S4???

• Saket Sanguri

Which one is best Sandisk 64GB memory card or Samsung 64GB memory card?

Thanks in advance.

its been four months since i bought this 'mini hulk'... i love it..... first thing i saw in this phone was 2gb ram and speed performance ... it hardly lags.... camera is decent with nicely bundled features.... S-pen surely is a limelight to the phone... This hulk is really awesome....

• mohamed29

TheNeighbor, 25 May 2013It's not a "downgrade" if you go for the Note II. It h... moreyeah I know these things but I won't buy a tablet any soon because I can't carry it while going out so Im going with the note 2 but the big question is: should I get the note 2 or the s4?

• harman

• Tausif

Plss help
Guys 20 days ago i updated my note 2 over the air wid a 50 mb update file after that my phone takes ages to recharge atleast 8 hours from o to 100 and then the phone discharges very fast wid moderate use it doesn't even last for a day
Plss help me I reali dont know wat to do

• JOHNPAULISM

note 2 is d best fone so far... better battery dan s4, stronger and cool

• pusa

you have to be connected to a wifi for you to log on to your google account on your phone