Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• PUZZLED

HELP! Why no "USB utilities" under "Wireless and network" in "Settings"

How can one transfer files/photos/music between Note 2 and Mac?

• som

just upgraded with new update in two different portions.. which is total of 99mb.. can some one let me know what is this update of? is it something related to better battery backup? pls reply.. note: i am from INDIA.

thanks in advance

love
som

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2013Already installed the 99mb update and now there's one now at 70 ... moreSorry for autocorrect error. STABILITY updates. Been testing a while now and seems like ui performance is back to 4.1.1 level, which means lag free. Need to use it a lot more before i can say for sure. Browsing smoothness and performance is probably better now but need more testing here as well.

Already installed the 99mb update and now there's one now at 70 and something megabyte. Both are durability updates.

• anand

awesome phone
better than iphone 5 and others as well
should also hv hdmi port...
but with big screen super amoled its does not matter..
its record breaker gadget...of the year

T-Illy, 31 Jan 2013Got a 99MB update today!!This update fixed the battery drain, ad... moreMy phone also downloading the update now. I don't have battery issues but performance and stability had been bad since 4.1.2. My note 2 was bought in Philippines, cash, off contact, no carrier bloat.

• Nick

Can anybody suggest me im planning to buy ths phn so should i take it or no ????

• Rony

I am using it from last 1 month and I give 100 out of 100 to it.

• mssr

T-Illy, 31 Jan 2013Got a 99MB update today!!This update fixed the battery drain, ad... moreWhich country are you from?

• T-Illy

Got a 99MB update today!!This update fixed the battery drain, adds google play music, adds new ink effects (New colours), enhances browser performance and other bug fixes.

• Mado

fidodido, 30 Jan 2013hye guys, i have some problem with my note i need some help.. my... morePlease go in Setting. Select sound. You have various options to sent sound and vibration intensity.

Marc, 31 Jan 2013SNoteII I can say this is better than IP5. Thumbs up :)Hell, the Note 1 has more features than the iPhone 5. It's even unfair to compare the iPhone 5 to this category of the Note II. The iPhone 5 is an expensive mid-ranged functioning smartphone that has a good media player...

People getting Apple products are looking at the simplest most to operate their device with that one button, volume and turning off the screen. Can't blame some people I know getting them despite my warnings. They found out the short 5-hour surfing time the hard way - they reported. Their personal preference, their consequences.

With the Note II (rooted, using One Power Guard), I can report getting through 16 hours per day of usage with wifi/3G always connected, bluetooth connected to 2 devices and half the time of Internet downloading and Internet music with 20% to spare when I get home in the evening.

• mssr

hi friends
I am from INDIA i got update for galaxy note2 today (31-01-2013) with the size is 57.69MB,any got same update then what is that update any changes is made please tell me if any
and second time 35MB got update to galaxy note2
I don't what is that update

if any one knows please tell me

• Sherinpzl

***** awesome phone.........

• siddhss

greensleeves186, 30 Jan 2013Can anybody please help me understand one thing , why all my dow... moreinsert d memory card more than 8 gb then check it

• siddhss

ihatesamsung, 30 Jan 2013This is a horrible phone and customer service center is good for... morei have suggestion for u go and get a micromax or any local company or china phone

• siddhss

antonio, 30 Jan 2013Guys currently I am on 4.1.1 but I am not getting any update of ... moreder is no battery issues in 4.1.2 coz it is only for batter life update... i m using this ..and no problem at all..

• siddhss

Hils, 30 Jan 2013Please guys, I want to buy this phone but I also want to know fr... moreyes it has .... go for it without thinking ......

• siddhss

antonio, 30 Jan 2013Guys currently I am on 4.1.1 but I am not getting any update of ... more4.1.2 is availabel in all contries......make a facrory reset your mobile then u will get update....

• gans

iam using this phone last one month simply superb device