Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• siddhss

antonio, 30 Jan 2013Guys currently I am on 4.1.1 but I am not getting any update of ... moreder is no battery issues in 4.1.2 coz it is only for batter life update... i m using this ..and no problem at all..

• siddhss

Hils, 30 Jan 2013Please guys, I want to buy this phone but I also want to know fr... moreyes it has .... go for it without thinking ......

• siddhss

antonio, 30 Jan 2013Guys currently I am on 4.1.1 but I am not getting any update of ... more4.1.2 is availabel in all contries......make a facrory reset your mobile then u will get update....

• gans

iam using this phone last one month simply superb device

• good

sam, 30 Jan 2013***** 5 star awesome phoneawesone mobile

• Marc

SNoteII I can say this is better than IP5. Thumbs up :)

• 2nd update 99mb

Im having a 2nd update now with 99mb. What is this update all about. Iam already updated my note 2 to 4.1.2. I dont know what is this 99mb?? Anyone know??

• su

HI Guys can you please suggest me that i m thinking to buy note II,it is gud?

TheNeighbor, 31 Jan 2013Darn. If the dimensions are true, the thing can't fit my top poc... moreGoogle "note 3 idigitaltimes"

TheNeighbor, 31 Jan 2013Oh, full HD! Now that's what I need. I was imagining it to be a ... moreI am pretty sure it will be 1920x1080.

I don't think it will be out till later this year though.

Sorry but at 9mm thick i don't think there will be a kick stand.

I cant see folding devices for a while.

AnonD-77443, 31 Jan 2013I have done a few calculations on the rumored Note 3 dimensions.... moreDarn. If the dimensions are true, the thing can't fit my top pocket anymore. Can you pose the link or was it the same one you posted?

AnonD-77443, 31 Jan 2013I have done a few calculations on the rumored Note 3 dimensions.... moreOh, full HD! Now that's what I need. I was imagining it to be a folding device, with the flexible screen being on the exterior. I'm hopeful for an integrated sturdy kickstand as well.

AnonD-77443, 30 Jan 2013Rumours are floating that the galaxy note 3 will be out this mon... moreI have done a few calculations on the rumored Note 3 dimensions.

- A 6.3" screen has an area 29% bigger than the Note 2

- If the screen is 1920x1080 it would be 349ppi

- There wouldn't be room for physical buttons at the bottom. (im cool with that)

- The Note 3 would be 4.5mm wider and 11mm taller than the note 2... i think i could handle that... not sure about the weight.

AnonD-77443, 30 Jan 2013Rumours are floating that the galaxy note 3 will be out this mon... moreSamsung is getting things right, with the resourses it has. The first Note was laughed at when it first came out. I got it anyway. The screen size and the S Pen was what I was looking for, not just a mere smartphone.

I hope the resolution goes full HD and Autodesk enhances Sketchbook to accomodate 5 times the resolution to accomodate the Note being a staple hardware for serious digital art work.

• anish madhavan

amazing phone..i was with iphone5..now i changed...i am very happy with my note2..only the thing hard to keep on jeans pocket...

• pi

hi guys

currently i have dead trigger and other games,, what do you think is best games for galaxy note 2? free game is very much appreciated suggestion thanks ^_^

Rumours are floating that the galaxy note 3 will be out this month (feb, see idigitaltimes).

The rumoured specs are:
-6.3-inch unbreakable, flexible screen
-8-core Exynos 5 Octa processor chip
-Android 5 Key Lime Pie OS
-16-Megapixel rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and BSI
-3 Megapixel front camera with 'Best Photo,' 'Best Faces,' low light show and BSI
-32,64 and 128 GB internal memory options
-3 GB of RAM
-Dimensions: 84.9 x 161.9 x 8.9 mm
-Weight: 220 grams
-4,000 mAh Li-on battery

What do you think?

Apart from the weight i like it...

antonio, 30 Jan 2013Guys currently I am on 4.1.1 but I am not getting any update of ... moreIts good becoz you are on a stable version, 4.1.2 had battery issues, draining faster. So be happy with 4.1.1. It is the best.

This is not like Samsung not allow the option to application to SD. Actually, this is because of Jelly Bean. Jelly Bean firmware does not have any option to move the application to SD. We all are watining for any OTA update for this.

• sam