Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• anonymous

nakama1925, 03 Dec 2012Hi SGN2 users,. im a little bit confuse for what color to buy. P... moreGo and buy Red color...

• Marc

AnonD-36212, 03 Dec 2012please guide me How to transfer apps to SD in SGN2 I tried App... moreYou have to root your phone first. After rooting, it should be very easy to use apps like link2d or whatever you can find in play store to do the transfer.

mandy, 03 Dec 2012is samsung galaxy s3 better than,samsung galaxy note2? No, Spec wise, the Note 2 is better than s3.
Quad core 1.6 ghz + 2gb of ram while the s3 has quad core 1.4 ghz + 1gb ram or 1.5 dual core + 2gb ram in US.

Also, the note 2 has more features in terms of software. Slow motion/fast motion in camera. Spen with split screen and more.

nakama1925, 03 Dec 2012Hi SGN2 users,. im a little bit confuse for what color to buy. P... moreI got the white version and then bought the original samsung flip cover in gray. So it ends up being both colors. The back is gray and the front is white. This way if it gets dirty, you don't notice it as much.

I just like how it looks in white,,, its sexier.

please guide me
How to transfer apps to SD in SGN2
I tried Apps 2 SD, Android Assistant and many more but .....

Help please.

• pipo

AnonD-82252, 03 Dec 2012Guyz. when i go to the memory section, it displays that the tota... morelol man so the software wont take any space or what ?!!!!! its 16gb but the software will take a part of it

Guyz. when i go to the memory section, it displays that the total memory is 10GB. It actually should be 16GB. Why is that? :(

• mandy

is samsung galaxy s3 better than,samsung galaxy note2?

• nakama1925

Hi SGN2 users,. im a little bit confuse for what color to buy. Please suggest White or Black.Thanks

• FrozenUSA

shakir, 03 Dec 2012Hi Guys Can Any One Tell me which phone is the best right now in... moreMy boyfriend and I just saw this phone at a Verizon store over the weekend. My boyfriend fell in love with it and he currently has an iPhone 4 and wants to switch as soon as his plan is up which is within the next month. It really is much faster than the iPhone and if you can get over the fact that it is much larger than most phones out there, it combines the best of a tablet and a smart phone all in one device.

• AA

I missed place micro usb cable at shop while checking set which i bought, so guys what should i do? I am worried.

• red

just got one of these after being an iPhone sheeple for 5 years. NO regrets. This thing is amazing: beautiful to look at & hold, tons of bells & whistles (my iPhone was jailbroken - don't even miss that), and the simplicity of having to NOT deal with iTunes, etc. is a joy. Highly recommend.

AnonD-57013, 03 Dec 2012Continuous Input: Settings/Language And Input/Samsung Keyboar... moreThanks

Limpopo, 03 Dec 2012In the World of HTC we don't use safecover which makes us a worl... moreI dont know any samsung users with safecover, i would never put a protector on my Note 2 and i see others with Note and Note 2 are not using protectors as well, both for the phone and for the display.

Dont listen to that guy, i dont know what he been smoking, only iphone users use protectors/safecovers.

I am however considering to try a flip cover/book cover for the Note 2, those replaces the back cover with another original samsung backcover, same plastic and same finish, so its not really a protector as it does not cover sides and corners.

Continuous Input:

Settings/Language And Input/Samsung Keyboard/Click the settings Icon on the right.

• shakir

Hi Guys Can Any One Tell me which phone is the best right now in the market . I Am Plan'g to purchase note 2 this is good phone r not plz give ur feedback ?

• Limpopo

msr9467, 03 Dec 2012hi i am from india i used both the phablets that is galaxy not... moreIn the World of HTC we don't use safecover which makes us a world premium bodily smartphones. Samsung looks so cheap and cheap is always ugly. Lol

• mssr

Hi
Friends in galaxy note2 is any offline voice input is their or not, but I read in android authority posted in site is there. But where is that option

• mssr

AnonD-85019, 03 Dec 2012Its in the Lock Screen Settings just uncheck Information Ticker ... moreThank you bass!

• Akshit