Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• red

just got one of these after being an iPhone sheeple for 5 years. NO regrets. This thing is amazing: beautiful to look at & hold, tons of bells & whistles (my iPhone was jailbroken - don't even miss that), and the simplicity of having to NOT deal with iTunes, etc. is a joy. Highly recommend.

AnonD-57013, 03 Dec 2012Continuous Input: Settings/Language And Input/Samsung Keyboar... moreThanks

Limpopo, 03 Dec 2012In the World of HTC we don't use safecover which makes us a worl... moreI dont know any samsung users with safecover, i would never put a protector on my Note 2 and i see others with Note and Note 2 are not using protectors as well, both for the phone and for the display.

Dont listen to that guy, i dont know what he been smoking, only iphone users use protectors/safecovers.

I am however considering to try a flip cover/book cover for the Note 2, those replaces the back cover with another original samsung backcover, same plastic and same finish, so its not really a protector as it does not cover sides and corners.

Continuous Input:

Settings/Language And Input/Samsung Keyboard/Click the settings Icon on the right.

• shakir

Hi Guys Can Any One Tell me which phone is the best right now in the market . I Am Plan'g to purchase note 2 this is good phone r not plz give ur feedback ?

• Limpopo

msr9467, 03 Dec 2012hi i am from india i used both the phablets that is galaxy not... moreIn the World of HTC we don't use safecover which makes us a world premium bodily smartphones. Samsung looks so cheap and cheap is always ugly. Lol

Hi
Friends in galaxy note2 is any offline voice input is their or not, but I read in android authority posted in site is there. But where is that option

• mssr

AnonD-85019, 03 Dec 2012Its in the Lock Screen Settings just uncheck Information Ticker ... moreThank you bass!

• Akshit

Can sum1 pls help me how to activate the continuous input option on note2

• asa

vishnu, 01 Dec 2012hello guys Pls tell me, application memory for this mobile device10.4 gb

• abe

mssr, 03 Dec 2012hi every body, I recently purchased galaxy note2. it is very nic... morebetter drop it down.. you know the procedure..!!! but

mssr, 03 Dec 2012hi every body, I recently purchased galaxy note2. it is very nic... moreIts in the Lock Screen Settings just uncheck Information Ticker

Settings>Lock Screen>Lock Screen Options> Information Ticker

• Narendra

Note 2 is very sexy pheblet this me. All feature available.

• Asela T

i have used both the s2 & s3 and was thinking twice before getting the note 2. To me the Note 2, is the best device in the market right now. simply amazing !!!!! well done Samsung. You will not regret purchasing this phone.

• msr9467

hi
i am from india i used both the phablets that is galaxy note1 and at present note2 compere of this handsets are very great idea from samsung because note2 is better than note1 in all aspects (battery, perfomance, looking ,advanced features)but samsung drawback only one plastic material of all phones but it will also very good not so bad because very one safecovers back of the phones.

hi every body, I recently purchased galaxy note2. it is very nice phablet,
dear friends please tell me how to remove yahoo news scrolling in bottom of my galaxy note2 because I tired remove, but their is option to remove any knows please help me.

• gtn7100

SSJ4, 02 Dec 2012I already bought my Samsung Galaxy Note II. Every good thing I ... moretry gl2sd (root required)..i'm using it righ now... :D

• madpanas

hay antonym.simple make like me get note2 and note in some shop and compare displays before talking bla ,bla-200dpi,pixels,gorila glas-believe only to your eyes.go to settings-brightnes and compare.old note is much brighter and have natural colors.old note in the bottom of the skale brightnes is much brighter.i"ll wait when prices will dropp for old note.for me note 2 not worth the money-better is old note for a half price.

• PaulC

I love this phone. My wife has an SIII it is great but I want the larger scrren of the Note II. Does anyone know if the Dual Sim version LTE Note II will be available for the US market?

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2012Imagine a phone having nokia 808 camera, iphone 5 speed, galaxy ... moreThats just.... I dont have words, please dont post when u r high man.

On a more serious side, some days ago i played with an iphone4s in a store, and i can not feel the smoothness apple fans are talking about, everything feels slower and more cumbersome than on android. The very fast transitions and effects of android is not present in ios, you dont get that feeling of power as in note 2. So Note 2 is definitely much faster than iphone5, the UI is flying on Note 2, despite its advanced effects and transition. And it never lags. Can lag sometimes with all power savings activated but even then its not problematic.

The argument of ios being smoother is dead, unfounded rumor made up by apple fans, iphone feels so slow if you used them both.