Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• RYANNNNNNNNNNN

any suggestion for great games in this phone.almost downoaded great paid apps mc3,shadowgun. anything else?

• EdB

karen, 04 Dec 2012hi all, can somebody teach me how to add icon to multi task? if ... moreNo. You cannot add WhatsApp to multitask. Sammie only allows certain apps to be run on split screen.

• A.B

witch one is best n7100 or n7105 in my country there is only n 7100 launched . What shoul i do ? Wait for n7105 or n 7100 is best ?

• Ankit

karen, 04 Dec 2012hi all, can somebody teach me how to add icon to multi task? if ... moreHey do you want to run two apps at a time ???
press and hold back key. you will get side bar.
At side bar tap and hold on app you want and drag it out side.
Do same for other app and you can access two app at a time.

Guys which is better the Samsung galaxy s3 or the galaxy note 2?

• karen

hi all, can somebody teach me how to add icon to multi task? if i wanted to add whataspp to multi task is it possible?

• Khedr

AnonD-85310, 04 Dec 2012hey guy please help me i want to by Samsung 2 but Sam body us me... moreDefinitely without regret note 2 is better

hey guy please help me i want to by Samsung 2 but Sam body us me Nokia lumia 920 good i am now very confuse which wan good please help me i waiting for your help please please

Can only dream about it

galaxyDowngrade, 04 Dec 2012At first I was so excited about it. But today, and with a bit of... moreThats impossible, when one hand mode is enabled its easier to reach all letters on Note 2 than on S3.

Personally i dont use one hand mode, i can still use it with one hand by using a slightly different grip, let the phone lie on your fingers instead of in your palm, then your thumb can reach both Q and 1. But really, with one hand mode its just like a 4.3 inch phone.

anonymous, 03 Dec 2012Try the following settings 1.take the screen shot 2.copy 3.paste sorry, I can not understand "screen shot for moving apps to SD!!?"

• galaxyDowngrade

At first I was so excited about it. But today, and with a bit of hesitation, I downgraded to the Galaxy S III. Why? It was just too wide for my hands in the horizontal mode while texting. Honestly, there was a bit of pain/strain in my thumbs from stretching to get to the center letters. Also, and although the S Pen functions are really cool, they need a bit of polishing. In some cases the S Pen software is frustrating and/or unusable.

Camera was great!
Call quality great!
Battery life, if not on WiFi/Skype for more than two hours, was more than enough for the day.
Screen resolution was beautiful.
Features were abundant and, as I see now, greater than the update of 4.1.1 in the S III.

I would recommend this phone; but not to everyone.

• vishal

shakir, 03 Dec 2012Hi Guys Can Any One Tell me which phone is the best right now in... moreAwesome Phone... buy it with out hesitate... you feel like you.... have a hugest mobile.

• vishu

nakama1925, 03 Dec 2012Hi SGN2 users,. im a little bit confuse for what color to buy. P... morewhite only.. :) i have it is looks like you never before.

• vishu

Adsam, 04 Dec 2012Any one know how to save picture from facebook?Dear Use Chrome for facebook & after opening photo select "view full size" automatically chrome will ask to save this pic??? you can save. :)

• Adsam

Any one know how to save picture from facebook?

• Aeracrisla

I really love this phone.. pretty amzing battery life. Also can support keybord and mouse interface. . I give 4 star rating this phone.. huhuhu.. note 2 can replace ur laptop or cpu....

• math

using it for past one month and just loving it day by day... The screen is the best and the battery complements watching movies or videos or surfing internet on this beautiful screen.

• anonymous

AnonD-36212, 03 Dec 2012please guide me How to transfer apps to SD in SGN2 I tried App... moreTry the following settings
1.take the screen shot
2.copy
3.paste

• anonymous

AA, 03 Dec 2012I missed place micro usb cable at shop while checking set which ... morejust dream about it.