Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2012just want to know abt the speed compoare to iphone or blackberry... moreForget about iphone and blackberry- look forward ))) there is nothing to compare with thoses 2 devices- note 2 it's the next generation of the phones. Try it and you will see...

Long press the back button.

• advice

Floyd, 05 Dec 2012You can color deception the way you want but the truth must be t... moremost of the people use phone covers ,females usually carry their phones in their hand bags ,so no one will notice the build quality or the design of the phone, but regarding to the note just put the note II on the table with or without cover and turn the screen on,people will say it must be the samsung note II with the beautiful super amoled display.

• iels2003

I have a note 2 for two months and from yesterday i have a problem that normally impossible . My phone is original sim free and till yesterday i was using SIM of Orange LU , Proximus Be and Base Be and now with Orange I don't have any problems , but wit other sim I got a message sim not detected. I tried 5 !! different cards - now way and with Orange - 100% I even make factory restore and nothing. Any ideas ?

• Floyd

AnonD-49327, 05 Dec 2012Plastic is the best material for mobile devices. It's also the b... moreYou can color deception the way you want but the truth must be told as I don't take anything from some peculiar features that Note 2 have. It looks very very very cheap outwardly, it doesn't command respect like HTC Products including Iphone which looks better outwardly. people like us we carry our phones in our hands and when we go to restaurants we put them on the table (do u get me), so beauty upon a phone its a priority to me no wander why I use HTC Products. Cheers...

• A.B

can i use 4g /lte usb dongle with n7100 ?

• geo

my data cable is misplaced at shop while checking the galaxy note II set which i bought, so guys how to complete my box?

dear Note2 users,
Q:-
1.if i get the note 2 LTE model from other country, will i be able to use it in my country (malaysia) and connect to 3G
2. will i be able to use LTE when my network provider launches LTE sometime next year.
Pls advise..
thank you.

• RayRam

I got SGN II last month ... I'm impressed by its capabilities ... but I failed to install WhatsAPP (it keeps telling me that it's not compatible with my device !!) any advice?

• orangewings

it is really good.I have both S3 and note 2 both are really good. but I dont know how to put back the icon at the side so I can access the files. pls help

Floyd, 04 Dec 2012today my colleague coinccedentally drop his phone on the floor a... morePlastic is the best material for mobile devices. It's also the best material for helmets, bumpers, safety lenses (polycarbonate), guns (thermoplastic Glocks, M16), car bodies (carbon fiber reinforced polymers in Ferraris, F1, etc.), practically any device that has a "ruggedized" version you will find using plastic (power tools, pelican cases, otter case). Majority of iPhone owners wrap their phones in premium PLASTIC cases and plastic screen protectors. Btw Samsung uses polycarbonate.

• gp

AnonD-6788, 04 Dec 2012hi all i upgrade from S2 to note2 4 days ago note2 is a ver sm... morehi i got a problem.i configured my email account and i dont get any notification in status bar when i recieve email

AnonD-6788, 04 Dec 2012hi all i upgrade from S2 to note2 4 days ago note2 is a ver sm... morejust want to know abt the speed compoare to iphone or blackberry ..pls advice

• GP

no doubt its one of the best mobile.guys i have a problem.i have configured my email account and i dont get any notification beep or shows in status bar when i recieve mail.i have activated in the setting

Hi
I have been gifted a Galaxy Note 2 phone from Bangkok. I have a doubt whether it is original or a duplicate one. As I am not a techsavy, do help me.

Thanks
Tegh

• shaik

Its just awesomeeeee.....

• hakeen

hy guys, how do u feel about the speed of this beast, is it faster than and smooth as the iphone 5 ?? from what i know this phone is extremely fast. please convince me about this matter.....thanks...

• meow~

so sad it can't co-op with adobe flash

• Shinjiro 777

I just got this phone two days ago. I am very happy with and I have yet to maximize it's capabilities. I also purchased a har case to protect my investment.

Floyd. I need to tell you something. The plastic back cover IS what protected your friend's phone when it fell down. I believe the fall was pretty hard, since the things fell apart. But the impact will not be very harmful to the phone itself. Sure, you need to pick up the battery, back cover, and put it back on. Do you know what happened if other phones with glass back or unibody design fell down that hard? It will be dented, or worse, broken. There. Surviving falls are one of the high point of a plastic body, along with lighter weight and better heat dissipation.