Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

please anyone can tell me if the galaxy note 2 n7100 is 4g?.......please let me know...thanks

AnonD-76774, 22 Oct 2012hi i was just wondering if i can lose s pen properties if i flas... moreYes you'll..

Roy, 22 Oct 2012Guys can u tell me GN2 N7100 is 4G, LTE enabled????N7100 isn't 4g but N7105 is..

• opps

AnonD-76440, 21 Oct 2012Hi guys!! Would you please help me that I accidently delete the ... morego to settings.. click applications.. select all look for the s note.. click the clear data .. click ok then the s note will reset to its original data base.. no need for the factory reset mode..

• Sri

AnonD-61530, 19 Oct 2012NOTE 2 MINI REVIEW v3 UPDATED Operating temperature, keyboa... moreHow do you get the camera in action while watching a video? I am aware of the functions of the back button, side bar containing number of applications and the edit function. Nevertheless, I am yet to get the camera app there. Please drop a line when time permits. Thank you.

• andrew1803

still thinking what phone ill buy the iphone 5 or the Note 2?? Please give me some advice thanks a lot!

• king

The samsung galaxy note 2 is the BEAST !!

• Roy

Guys can u tell me GN2 N7100 is 4G, LTE enabled????

• MJ

The specs said that Nii includes Stereo FM Radio RDS. Checking my new note 2 I discovered the FM Radio is not there. Does anybody have this same problem? How can I get the App?

hi i was just wondering if i can lose s pen properties if i flash a custom rom on the galaxy note 2

• isharara

• Cuhleen

perfect!!!!! so perfect!!!!

• jeff

Hi Sammy m a gr8 fan of ur devices infact m owning a Galaxy Note N7000 n wat should i say my frst android n frst samsung device is just owesome n i was planning fr an upgrd bt changed my mind reason for it.With all do respect wen note2 came out i was very excited dat i can change my note1 with note2 bt i felt a little low b'coz there is not much difference between d duo N1 has dual core N2 has becom quad core n 1.4ghz proccessor has becom 1.6 rather sammy could hav made it 2.0ghz n d screen to full hd 1920p to 1080p with edge to edge screen n higher resolution camera with enhance feature like nokia.Wen i take picture from my note n wen i zoom in frd bk ground details its becoms hazzy not visiable bt in nokia if u zoom in,d picture enhance n d details r clearly visisbile so sammy these small features is not dat complicated to get it in ur superpowered devices?Sammy is number one in display catagory they could hav easily made the note2 as i hav mentioned bt wel i guess i hav to wait for note3 bt m not sure weather sammy is gonna take out note 3 in near future or dis willb d last note of its kind.thank you.

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2012Make sure you use the genuine charger that came with it. From... moreThose charge times are with the phone off.

Flava, 21 Oct 2012I have had the phone for a few weeks now and I really notice tha... moreMake sure you use the genuine charger that came with it.

From empty it takes about 4:20 to charge with the S2 charger but it only takes me 3 hours to fully charge from 0% with the supplied charger.

• Flava

I have had the phone for a few weeks now and I really notice that the charging process takes a really long time.(8 hours)

Is this due to the high power consumption and large battery or do I have to turn off the phone while changing.

Hi guys!! Would you please help me that I accidently delete the original s note template on my note 2. How can I restore it? I do not want to go to factory settings..is there any other solution to get back the deleted orinal note sample/template? Thanks..

• hs

I have 2 Queries about N7100 :

1)I have still not been able to figure out,even after watching youtube videos,as to how to enable the notifications like email,sms stc by moving the hand over the phone's upper area when the phone screen is off ?

2)Related question : When the phone wakes up after pressing on/off button I can see the news ticker for only a few seconds and then screen goes dark .How to increase this time.

• hs

AnonD-22824, 21 Oct 2012hi guys I have found one more thing you can even access status b... moreThanks for the tip.
Keep them coming.I'll also let others know when I come across some tips.