Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Flava, 21 Oct 2012I have had the phone for a few weeks now and I really notice tha... moreMake sure you use the genuine charger that came with it.

From empty it takes about 4:20 to charge with the S2 charger but it only takes me 3 hours to fully charge from 0% with the supplied charger.

• Flava

I have had the phone for a few weeks now and I really notice that the charging process takes a really long time.(8 hours)

Is this due to the high power consumption and large battery or do I have to turn off the phone while changing.

Hi guys!! Would you please help me that I accidently delete the original s note template on my note 2. How can I restore it? I do not want to go to factory settings..is there any other solution to get back the deleted orinal note sample/template? Thanks..

I have 2 Queries about N7100 :

1)I have still not been able to figure out,even after watching youtube videos,as to how to enable the notifications like email,sms stc by moving the hand over the phone's upper area when the phone screen is off ?

2)Related question : When the phone wakes up after pressing on/off button I can see the news ticker for only a few seconds and then screen goes dark .How to increase this time.

• hs

AnonD-22824, 21 Oct 2012hi guys I have found one more thing you can even access status b... moreThanks for the tip.
Keep them coming.I'll also let others know when I come across some tips.

Guys Im Facing 2 Problems
1) The spen without even touching the screen draws on s-note whereever i wave the spen. or selects application on screen.
2)Sometimes even after connecting the charger it does not charge and if charging is removed sometimes it still shows a charging symbol on the battery icon and led does not go off ...

IS ANY1 FACING THESE ISSUES????

i got my note 2 ,

hi guys I have found one more thing you can even access status bar while playing games just try to pull down the status bar while playing game it will come down you can even see the battery% and access the shortcuts like wifi ,data and brightness toogals.

• Jack

The best 2012 phone so far.

• Miffy

Couldn't find any rds fm radio anyone managed to use the radio ?

• hs

AnonD-41223, 21 Oct 2012Go to setting-Application manager-all-internet-clear data that w... more@skunal,Thanks yaar.
I have got my browser address bar back !

hs, 21 Oct 2012My internet browser address bar is no longer showing,so I cant t... moreGo to setting-Application manager-all-internet-clear data that will restore the settings of internet browser

• hs

My internet browser address bar is no longer showing,so I cant type any site address.
I may have done it myself by fiddling with some setting.But now I have forgotten.
Can some techie help me get it back on my browser in N7100 ?

rave, 21 Oct 2012bro do some research LTE is technical term next generation of 3g... moreThanks rave got it :)

No flaws whatsoever