Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• Max

The best phone ever****

AnonD-41223, 20 Oct 20121.75 GB Ram availableWhich I have not been able to max out yet no matter how many apps I open.

Its extremely refreshing going from a phone with only 512MB which has 256MB free for user.

fm65, 20 Oct 2012How to check the temperature of Note 2 ?You can install Phone Overheat app from the playstore.

• Leyona

Hi ppl pls lemme know whether this phone supports flash player coz i heard that android jellybean does't support flash..!!

• Unknown

What a lousy phone with lousy specs with lousy display on the PPI and weight of the phone. It is still Amoled, it simply sucks!

• ramzy

pls can any o ne tell me how much note 2 in us and where can i find it? thanks

• Roy

Hey can anybody tell me how we can check the CPU, battery temperature? ??

• Roy

Hey can anybody tell me how we can check the CPU, battery temperature? ??

• Suresh

I lik dis phne.

So i want d phne nw itself

• Nimz kenya

I jus got my note 2 a day back. It is simply d best device to get. Wanted to for s3 but becoz of battery life n stylus n ram n bigger screen, I went for this one.. very fast operation of the Phablet.. m happy with my Note 2.. thanx samsung...

AnonD-23671, 20 Oct 2012Orderd Note2 today in http://www.priceinr.in/content.php?144-Sam... more1.75 GB Ram available

• Nimz kenya

AnonD-23671, 20 Oct 2012Orderd Note2 today in http://www.priceinr.in/content.php?144-Sam... more1.6 GB after reboot.

• Anon

Apple eat your heart out, this is what inovation really looks like.

• fm65

AnonD-53316, 19 Oct 2012I agree 30 to 35 is acceptable, as I have experienced 49 with On... moreHow to check the temperature of Note 2 ?

• ansmm

google chrome...after firmware update...cool....

• sal

its a great phone...though it over heats a little bit while charging

• sal

AnonD-67893, 20 Oct 2012Guys please tell me if this Indian phone is 4g. I know it is not... moreno its not 4g...i bought mine yesterday and samsung gallary didnt have 4g models

Orderd Note2 today in http://www.priceinr.in/content.php?144-Samsung-G­alaxy-Note-2-Mobile-Phone-for-Rs-35500(Offer)-Be­st-Price for Best Price, waiting for delivery. The only thing I'm impressed with Note2 is it can truly multitask with its massive 2gb ram. Can any one tell me how much ram is available for user ???

• anil