Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

• hayhay

i am wondering is it better to buy more gb internal build-in memory or just a 16gb then buy external memory card?

• yellowtint

AnonD-53316, 21 Oct 2012Never heard from anybody in this forum you are the first.comparing side to side by s2 i bought year ago, note 2 white is yellowish, bad for browsing but good for movies.. but i dont like the yellowish whites.. is it only me that got this screen ?

Hi Kunal, while using Swype to post in this forum, my auto spacing it's not working though it is working fine at all other typing areas, are you facing same or not.

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2012Data usage apps often aren't correct (including the phones inter... morei want to delete data usage stats from settings. How can i Do this?

• Leo

Benifi, 21 Oct 2012 After using this high-end phablet GN II for the past 2 months... moreHow could you have used for two months when it was only released end of last month

yellowtint, 21 Oct 2012anyone experiencing yellowish screen ? setting auto brightness. ... moreNever heard from anybody in this forum you are the first.

• yellowtint

anyone experiencing yellowish screen ? setting auto brightness. is it yellow tint problem again ?? omg

AnonD-75353, 21 Oct 2012how to clear DATA USAGE in GN2?? I mean how to clear data usage ... moreData usage apps often aren't correct (including the phones internal data usage), the best option is to find a good app (or better still widget) that links directly to your service provider account.

how to clear DATA USAGE in GN2?? I mean how to clear data usage stats without reset the phone?

will the GN2 get other colour choices like in the SGSIII??? would look good in red

• RAJ

guys remaining space are used for phone os.we only use 13 or 14 gb in note 2 16gb version.its also applicable both 32 and 64 version . os takes 2 to 3 gb space.

Benifi, 21 Oct 2012 After using this high-end phablet GN II for the past 2 months... morei agree, i have a tab7.7 but since i got the GN2 it rarely gets used. The only advantage of a tablet is for video and maybe web browsing, i think the GN2 is the perfect size for playing mast games, writing emails and is really good for video and web browsing because its a lot lighter.

AnonD-61530, 19 Oct 2012NOTE 2 MINI REVIEW v3 UPDATED Operating temperature, keyboa... moreThanks for detailed review. I wounder its not yet been officially launched in Australia so what will happen to software / OTA update when they will be on air? Did you get any update notification?An update for multiscreen already rolled out in Germany , France , India so did you get it as well for your international model? I bought mine from Apusauction ebay seller and its coming all the way from Hong Kong.
They said its unlocked!!!

• Benifi

After using this high-end phablet GN II for the past 2 months, which provides everything I needed including comfortable view with huge screen.
I no longer required to kept or buy another bigger size, non-pocketable, non-replaceable battery ipad 2 or new ipad tablet now.

hayhay, 20 Oct 2012I wanted to ask if i buy 16gb memory, how much memory left is re... moreThe 16gb version has 10.36gb available. Estimate the 32gb version has around 25gb available.

• hayhay

I wanted to ask if i buy 16gb memory, how much memory left is really there? and also for 32gb?

Guys interesting things I done with it and I thought to help all my friends here and for those who have note 2 and apple mouse. You can pair your mouse with your phone with apple mouse via bluetooth that I did right now and enjoying mouse and keyboard both on this device. For keyboard I bought "usb otg pen drive cable" and also hooked joystick with it to play games also tried pen drive and it works and playing playstation games and other games on this powerful Phablet. It can also work on otber Android phones :) :) :) so, congratulations gyes... no need to pay for psp consoles and even on laptops. You have this beast on the go :)

sal, 20 Oct 2012no its not 4g...i bought mine yesterday and samsung gallary didn... moreThanks, this is only the disappointment that it's not 4g. However our country still doesn't has 3g yet. Shit! Guys in other countries enjoying 4g. My brother there in Canada also using LTE and told me that their Internet is super and never stop on videos and superb downloading speeds, he said computer can hang there, but internet... never... so no worries, we don't have proper 3g yet and I think we even can't think for LTE until 2020 ++ Let's enjoy...

• Max