Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Excellent battery back up. . .

Excellent. . . .

Excellent. . . .

King of mobiles already I have its a wonderful performence

• ric

I just got SGN 2 several hours ago. This is very good in terms of speed & responsiveness...better than SGN & SGS3 LTE. I can say this is a master piece of communication device. Well done Samsung! Overall 10 out of 10

AnonD-74837, 07 Oct 2012Yes mine is also showing 10.2GB of memory. Samsung guys say rema... moreI wonder why samsung still releasing 16GB internal memory, it never enuff with android app nowadays that using high capacity of data.

AnonD-39410, 06 Oct 2012what is the available internal user memory for the 16GB version ... moreYes mine is also showing 10.2GB of memory. Samsung guys say remaining memory is being used by Android Operating system and by built-in apps

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2012Has anyone who owns the galaxy note 2 received the new update. M... moreGalaxy Note 2 was made available in UAE on 29th September. I don't think there are any significant updates so far. But notifications centre will inform you about the available updates.
By the way, my phone shows just 10.2GB of memory. I asked the Samsung helpline and they said remaining memory is being used for Android operating system and other built-in apps. Is this similar for you?

Hi Guys, I bought my Galaxy Note 2 yesterday and I was exploring it. When I connect it to my PC it shows that the internal memory is 10.2 GB only. Since I have downloaded some applications, now the available memory is 9.15GB.
Is this the same thing for all of you?

• s

Terrific

• NOTE II

I just bought it , its extremely AMAZING

i dont know what to say i just got it tow days ago in kuwait and thay gave me a samsung wave 2 for free cuz for the fists 100 costomer who gets it its sooo woooooooow and more wooooow than galaxy note one forget eney thing and just goo for galaxy note 2

pls for get iphone 5 cuz it is the same i phone 4 just crap

• saadi703

I bought this phone 4 days ago and I am totally in love with this phone. This is a very special phone for very special group of people.
On paper it looks that it would not be manageable but in reality if one use it then every other phone just fades away and you can not use anything else as you cell phone.

• mr.s

my humble request is next galaxy note3 must have a tv antina with a 12mp camera.

• mr.s

• sugar

Solar!, 06 Oct 2012WOW.. Im getting my SG Note 2 on monday, got a amazing offer fro... morewhat offer u got Solar from the provider...pls let me knw..i also wanna buy

• s

Terrific

• SBS

Does anyone know if this beast supports USB OTG (On-the-go) feature? I know S2 does.

AnonD-73681, 06 Oct 2012All the chances to put an Adreno 320 and they go for Mali-400mp?... moreGoing by the available benchmarks, the mali-400 in the note 2 is quite powerful and holds its own quite well to the adreno 320. No real worries there.

The quad core Krait, on the other hand thumps everthing else out of the water

AnonD-74799, 07 Oct 2012still not up2 standards with nokia...Which world are you living in? Take a touch on Samsung. It will automatically make you realize what Nokia is .....