Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

still not up2 standards with nokia...

• Condom

Woh !
The new firmware updates has brought some miracle to gn II.
with split screen true multitasking experience on two screens, operated at the same time.

• Nasir Kapadia

Though it's an upgrade to everything pretty much, but I don't understand one thing that why it lower pixels as well as lower pixel density than the previous Galaxy Note. This Note I (N7000) has 800 x 1280 display pixels and 285 ppi pixel density, while Note II (N7100) has 720 x 1280 display pixels and 267 ppi pixels, though the new Note have a little bigger display size than the previous one.

• Moustafa

Hi, anyone can tell me if I can make native vedio calls over 3G using Note II?.

Has anyone who owns the galaxy note 2 received the new update. Mine still has not and I am in dubai.

All the chances to put an Adreno 320 and they go for Mali-400mp? I object:(

• farmboy

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2012Good phone but no Dual SIM or LTE for India. That is not good. I agree.This is partiality.

• Happy Randhawa

1st I got xperia then replaced it with HTC and disappointed with both and feeling silly that I wasted money. But now I tried note 2 and replaced HTC with this one. Its super phone and I believe I don't need to change it anymore.

I also used iphone 4. I have it too and never replaced it with 4s or 5 because they are same with minor changes. But this phone banged. It can even replace a laptop.

Brilliant time pass gadget. And worth the money.

• Tk

The note II is really an awesome phone

kay, 06 Oct 2012love this phone ordred the iphone 5 got it and dissapointed as ... morethis is cool

• Raoger

AnonD-74747, 06 Oct 2012guys! can anyone tell me the actual ram which is showing on the ... more1.75gb

• Raoger

AnonD-39410, 06 Oct 2012what is the available internal user memory for the 16GB version ... moreIt has 10.36gb user available internal memory

• karan singh

got my very own Note2 today and i must admit it has awesome screen. battery life is also ok. i think i am gonna stick to this phone for some time now.

guys! can anyone tell me the actual ram which is showing on the phone..??

• farmboy

ANYEMI, 06 Oct 2012The note II N7100 supports 4G LTE with a standard frequency of 7... moreThanks but have you tested it personally for LTE 700 MHZ?
It would be interesting to hear from some one who has tested LTE in N7100 personally.

• iSJ5

• kay

love this phone ordred the iphone 5 got it and dissapointed as iv had the 4s and no big diffence.apple needs to change the interface a bit same old boaring icons home screena nd sms messaging. so sent back the iphone 5 and decided to go for the fantastic galaxy note 2, omg can not put this phone down the features are never ending. and in my opinion its not overeley too big at all. think its half the other phones are too small. honestley you would not be dissapointed in this phone iv read hundreds of positive reviews about this phone and all been correct. the best phone on the market so far 100/100
kay

• Solar!

WOW.. Im getting my SG Note 2 on monday, got a amazing offer from my provider which i couldnt refuse..
Sleepless nights...

What is a LET version? How does it different than the other one?

• ANYEMI

farmboy, 06 Oct 2012LTE is not available on Samsung Note 2 N7100,it will perhaps be ... moreThe note II N7100 supports 4G LTE with a standard frequency of 700Mhz, and 2100Mhz for the note II N7105. You can check this from Gsmarena site.