Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

kay, 06 Oct 2012love this phone ordred the iphone 5 got it and dissapointed as ... morethis is cool

• Raoger

AnonD-74747, 06 Oct 2012guys! can anyone tell me the actual ram which is showing on the ... more1.75gb

• Raoger

AnonD-39410, 06 Oct 2012what is the available internal user memory for the 16GB version ... moreIt has 10.36gb user available internal memory

• karan singh

got my very own Note2 today and i must admit it has awesome screen. battery life is also ok. i think i am gonna stick to this phone for some time now.

guys! can anyone tell me the actual ram which is showing on the phone..??

• farmboy

ANYEMI, 06 Oct 2012The note II N7100 supports 4G LTE with a standard frequency of 7... moreThanks but have you tested it personally for LTE 700 MHZ?
It would be interesting to hear from some one who has tested LTE in N7100 personally.

• iSJ5

• kay

love this phone ordred the iphone 5 got it and dissapointed as iv had the 4s and no big diffence.apple needs to change the interface a bit same old boaring icons home screena nd sms messaging. so sent back the iphone 5 and decided to go for the fantastic galaxy note 2, omg can not put this phone down the features are never ending. and in my opinion its not overeley too big at all. think its half the other phones are too small. honestley you would not be dissapointed in this phone iv read hundreds of positive reviews about this phone and all been correct. the best phone on the market so far 100/100
kay

• Solar!

WOW.. Im getting my SG Note 2 on monday, got a amazing offer from my provider which i couldnt refuse..
Sleepless nights...

What is a LET version? How does it different than the other one?

• ANYEMI

farmboy, 06 Oct 2012LTE is not available on Samsung Note 2 N7100,it will perhaps be ... moreThe note II N7100 supports 4G LTE with a standard frequency of 700Mhz, and 2100Mhz for the note II N7105. You can check this from Gsmarena site.

• Note 2 lover

I love dis fone. Very fast en smooth! 2 days of using it and i cant get it off from my hand. Strong batery too. I really love dis fone, my best fone ever. I disposed my SG2 and galaxy tab 7.7 for this fone. Tablet and fone in one, great idea samsung!

• parryware

does note 2 hav standalone gps?

Good phone but no Dual SIM or LTE for India. That is not good.

• nkm

guys! can anyone tell me the actual ram and internal storage of galaxy note 2...which is showing on the phone..??

• NKM

guys!! are u getting flip cover with galaxy note 2...???

what is the available internal user memory for the 16GB version ?
is it 11 GB like Galaxy S3 ?
anyone already has the device get into storage settings and look there and tell us ...thanks

thomas6557, 05 Oct 2012Are you sure about the price? I found the price of RM2189 for no... morenow its RM2099 for "AP SET" i still say it too pricy for a phone. still can buy a gamming notebook. got my gamming notebook for RM2499 15"screen,core i7 cpu, 1TB hdd, 8GB ram. LOL ^^ (maybe for some tambi in india RM2099 is nothing to them a lot of them got this phone already, so rich)

Bageera, 06 Oct 2012Does Galaxy Note 2 has LED Indicator Like S3 ???Yessss.....