Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Battery test results are just mind blowing.Check the review forum of Gsmarena.Bigger and HD super amoled display with stylus, and more internal and external memory with great battery life and also quad core 1.6GHz! The perfect phone of the year in my opinion.

AnonD-74648, 05 Oct 2012Galaxy Note 2 N7100XXALIE- Old firmware (in india) N7100XXALIH... moreplss inform as soon as the new firmware device is available in india coz i dnt wnt to hv it upgraded once its out of the box.....it alwys creates sum or the other problems...
any idea wen will the new stock arrive in india..?

abhi, 05 Oct 2012If anyone want to buy in between note 2 and siii which should on... moreGo to a store and try the Note 2, if it doesn't feel to large for you go for it. Only if it's to big for your hands/pockets you should choose the S3. And if you go for S3 make sure you get the i9305 revision as it has 2GB of RAM just like Note 2. Oh, there is also the aspect of price, I saw some great offers for S3 i9300, at about 2/3 of the Note 2's price, so if you have a tight budget this may be an option as well.

• kennyelfuego

How much does it cost in USD?

• Seed

[deleted post]about AU$818 from topbuys website

• Seed

Saad, 05 Oct 2012I just got mine, and it is awesome Thinking of upgrade my SGS3 to this one soon...this one is a beauty!

samsung lover, 05 Oct 2012Your should wait for galaxy s4, it has full Samoled HD plus (190... moreWell in that case we should have to wait whole life if we look towards another upcoming model, its better to enjoy the present model rather than waiting for the upcoming one.

Nav, 05 Oct 2012In India, it's for Rs. 40,000. White is good just saw today - h... moreGrey looks great with its brushed titanium grey look, I was fond of white but changed my decision at last minute, and I am really happy with grey after seeing the white.

does this phone have standalone gps...i mean unassisted GPS ?

• amr

Smart Stay eye tracking or not??

Demetrius, 03 Oct 2012Does it support Notification light for Missed Calls and Received... moreYes

• Saad

I just got mine, and it is awesome

Galaxy Note 2
N7100XXALIE- Old firmware (in india)
N7100XXALIH- New Firmware
NL100XXALJ1- Latest firmware (multitasking, added features, available in Europe, Korea - New Stock of note 2)

for Advanced users who want download latest firmware (1Gb size) for thier Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Use this link: (this is not official site. use at own risk)

use Odin3 v3.04 software tool
Download link for Odin3 v3.04

Multitasking Capable or not How to check:
Read the Last line properly.
Setting>About>Build information
N7100XXALIE- Old firmware
N7100XXALIH- New Firmware- Multitasking Available.
dont worry Samsung will provide us multitasking function in firmware upgrade (I hope they will).

• Nav

AnonD-478, 05 Oct 2012is LTE version available in India.. What is the current price i... moreIn India, it's for Rs. 40,000.
White is good just saw today - haven't seen the grey!

• indianthief

Multitasking Capable or not How to check:
Read the Last line properly.
Setting>About>Build information
N7100XXALIE- Old firmware
N7100XXALIH- New Firmware- Multitasking Available.

is LTE version available in India..
What is the current price in India..?
Which colour is better.. White or grey??

• will lee wanta

AnonD-53316, 05 Oct 2012I agree with you, as I am using this. This phone has the capabil... moreunlike iphone

where WE have to adjust to APPLE
we live in apple realm instead of the phone lives with us

• Arnav

Could be BETTEr or may be thd BESt if it would have 3D without glasses display like LG Optimus Max3D or HTC Evo 3D..

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2012best smartphone veer! no to lumia and no to ios! android and not... moreI agree with you, as I am using this. This phone has the capability of adjusting to your needs, you dont have to adjust yourself according to phone.....