Samsung Galaxy On5

Samsung Galaxy On5

Jio preview offer now availble for all samsung 4G phone

Why won't my Samsung galaxy on5 let me download the Samsung themes???

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2016no,go for redmi or j3 2016 does mi4 has marshmallow update???

AnonD-340234, 18 Aug 2016Hey guys I check at sammobile for latest firmware for on5. ... moreI have metro pcs version mines came with marshmallow.

Madhusree, 18 Aug 2016Hi guys, Please submit your hands on experience who have ... moreDont purchase galaxy on5 touh and hang problem

• Loki 45

AnonD-218615, 27 Jul 2016I have the On5 for a week now and I have to say that it is ... moreThank you so much for your feedback!!! It helped a lot and so far its been the best feedback I came across.

AnonD-340234, 18 Aug 2016Hey guys I check at sammobile for latest firmware for on5. ... moreI m tired of waiting...pl some one tell me when its coming via Ota..pl pl pl

Hey guys I check at sammobile for latest firmware for on5.
Then I have seen latest marshmallow version.
Anyone got the marshmallow?

• Madhusree

Hi guys,
Please submit your hands on experience who have got On 5 Marshmallow update via Smartswitch,specially whether you are experiencing any adverse features on your handset.
Thanks

AnonD-561163, 18 Aug 2016is this phone worth for its price???no,go for redmi or j3 2016

• Davidswifey

AnonD-515996, 14 Aug 2016who told u?? as same hardware on5 pro has marshmallow... s... moreI have the 6.0.1 on mine and I just got it yesterday (well I got it about 7:30 last night). I went to T-Mobile to look at phones to see how much the phone I actually want is and when the Galaxy S8 was coming out. They had a special going on that if I got the 10GB plan they would let me chose a phone out of 4 different ones for free. I chose this one and so far so good

is this phone worth for its price???

• Anon

I was using a note 2 but it finally gave up on me. So I got this with the 50 dollar starter Sim for a total of $120 from tmo and am very happy with it. Not as snappy, but doesn't lag far behind my note 2. highly recommend it.

AnonD-573221, 17 Aug 2016Peace of shit. After 2 weeks of great speed the phone takes... moreHave you downloaded a bunch of apps? How much of the internal 8gb of memory are you using? IF so... get an SD card, move the apps and pics to store to that...and let me know if you still think it's crap. I'm considering buying one, but your review leaves no details and doesn't sound like you are utilizing the SD card slot to not overload your device. Not doing so is like clicking a thousand times on different things on a computer then complaining about it being slow.

Great phone good battery last all day.No problems for me at all

you are wright this phone fabulous
i would rather prefer this phone than the s7
do not but any other phone
this phone is amazing
i have got 4 contracts with this phone

• harsha

i found no problomems after update except for the fact some icons in staus bar becomes smaller

Peace of shit. After 2 weeks of great speed the phone takes forever to load i can't watch YouTube or surf web without huge lag. I'm paying 60 monthly I want my money back.

AnonD-572537, 15 Aug 2016pls help me how to android mashmallow update in my on5 mobi... moreHey bro....please download Samsung Kies on ur PC den download Samsung Kies den open kies go to right hand corner for settings last option I'll be check updates... Den u r gud to go... Cheers

Blue wine, 11 Aug 2016Wait a month or two as they releasd on5pro as want it to se... moreSo then why they updated on7...ain't they launched together...and both version has new siblings now..so why this update delay reason appear only for on5