Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

• ab dul reya

I go for purchase dis phne. Dis s a gud phne? R m go fr htc explorer?

• bhai

good

• Nick

Its battery back up is too bad. It hangs all the time.

• areeba

Plz tel me that is samsung galaxy pocket S5300 is a good mobile in all aspects like net speed, touch, applications. Playing songs and applying themes. Plz tel me

It's Battery back up was poor...

• Sweetpea

Plz guys, could anyone tell me which one is better, lg Optimus 400 or that pocket, according to the cam quality??

• jay

vcp, 18 Aug 2012how much internal space for applications does it have off 3gb?Ya i also having 3gb for apps. I bought tiz fone on 3rd augest. Its nic model. Economic & it just lik a smart fone.

• immu

Britty, 20 Aug 2012Please help i bought my daughter a galaxy pocket on Friday &... moreit totally dependa upon the service provider. just call the customer care and ask him to send configuration msg and then install. u r ready to go. be sure that theres a gud network.

• Shishant

Gr8 phone in small price..

• aishu

does it hav a small screen when compared to galaxy y....and image quality is somewat bad wen compared to galaxy y

Britty, 20 Aug 2012Please help i bought my daughter a galaxy pocket on Friday &... moreI don't think the problem is from the phone, usually for new phones, Internet configuration is automatic, Once it doesn't happen, contact your network provider

Britty, 20 Aug 2012Please help i bought my daughter a galaxy pocket on Friday &... moreYou can use wifi but you need to set up an email before you can use Google Play Store (Market) to download apps.

• mmm

it was connected to wifi connection but the internet browser did not connect to internet

Is this phone good for 3d gaming ? especially for Galaxy on Fire 2!someone Reply asap .please!

• Britty

Please help i bought my daughter a galaxy pocket on Friday & cant connect to the internet or set up an email how do i go about please?

• habib

A lot of things it hav w8 a short of price!claver people will buy it like me :)

• Habib

Hey guys,recently i bought the Galaxy Pocket.Its an awsome phone with satisfitable Internal memory,soft n fast touch,working sp33d,handling,music quality and its battary back up is quite enough.I think its better than galuxy y.But a bad side is its Camera is not so gö_öd.Internet n wifi is awsome.

• Areeba

Plz can anyone tel me about the performance of this mobile. It suports diferent themes? And msg writing is easy?

• Sam Sung

kalo chays, 19 Aug 2012a big problem is battery. when I'm browsing the battery is getti... moreDude download a Battery Saver App. It helps a lot.

• vin

although small screen, fast wifi and high speaker!