Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

• Areeba

Plz can anyone tel me about the performance of this mobile. It suports diferent themes? And msg writing is easy?

• Sam Sung

kalo chays, 19 Aug 2012a big problem is battery. when I'm browsing the battery is getti... moreDude download a Battery Saver App. It helps a lot.

• vin

although small screen, fast wifi and high speaker!

• walkman

good phone except for small screen s*cks!

• kalo chays

a big problem is battery. when I'm browsing the battery is getting too hot.

• Ludy

areeba, 18 Aug 2012What kind of keyboard to write msg this mobile have?qwerty po

• Jay

the browser is very good, it's like pc version, very nice phone!

• leon

Anniyan, 18 Aug 2012It's ram is 290 mb213mb ram

• ilusash

vcp, 18 Aug 2012how much internal space for applications does it have off 3gb?1gb out of 3gb is dedicated only for installing android applications....

• areeba

AnonD-67311, 19 Aug 2012It's touch is just Indescribable & a lot more better than No... moreThnx srv and it suports diferent themes? Bcoz i like themes in my mbile and change everyday

areeba, 19 Aug 2012Thnx srv and frnd plz tell me is its touch is good then nokia mo... moreIt's touch is just Indescribable & a lot more better than Nokia touch phones. just one lack of this phone is 103.7X57.5 mm dimensions, nothing else just perfect.

• suji

AnonD-67311, 18 Aug 2012Anyone of the user of this phone can please tell me how is the q... moreuse daylight mode in video,den u get gud clarity

• nyami

naazu, 25 Jul 2012hi does any know how i can get rid of the lock that coms on the ... moreI am an agent at Vodacom , have a customer that has same problem. he wants to remove the lock that comes up when he wants to make a call. how do I assist the Customer?????

• badri

battery life is sooo poor.....always hanging...gud touch screen...damn phone.....pls dnt buy this phone totally stupid ....

• NEVADA

vcp, 18 Aug 2012how much internal space for applications does it have off 3gb?about 1Gb

• restlessheart20

I love this phone, very handy.

• Master

he he :)
i rooted my phone and now its RAM is 1GB :)
makes it a super fast.
I m glad to use my galaxy pocket now.
Cheerrssss

how to block the contacts in samsung galaxy pocket

• pao

areeba, 19 Aug 2012Thnx srv and frnd plz tell me is its touch is good then nokia mo... moreyes, the touch is good, sensitive because its capacitive type, the messaging is fast cause it has processor.. I have this phone its good the messaging is very easy like blackberry.. :)

• warcraftnasir

dotanasir, 18 Aug 2012galaxy y is fully better than galaxy pocket i have both pocket and y.after compare and testing both performance galaxy pocket is the winner..thats the fact..if u dont believe just asked others bro..