Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

areeba, 18 Aug 2012What kind of keyboard to write msg this mobile have?Querty style, normal keypad style, hand writing input also included

areeba, 18 Aug 2012What kind of keyboard to write msg this mobile have?A lot of options present for typing.
querty, normal keypad style, hand writing input typing also included

sri, 18 Aug 2012xllentReally!!!! I will just must buy

• vcp

how much internal space for applications does it have off 3gb?

• 3TA

Hi guyz. B2n galaxy pocket n mini galaxy s5570, which is better?

• areeba

What kind of keyboard to write msg this mobile have?

dean, 17 Aug 2012what is the ram of the galaxy pocket???The ram is 289mb

seep, 14 Aug 2012my frnd got it for fiveCould U tell us from where to get pocket this cheap!

• rpn

HARMAN DHALIWAL, 17 Aug 2012helo guys..can any one tell wich is better thn sony ercsn--x... morexperia 8 is too slow! not efficient! but I am still using it, if I have enough money i'll buy this samsung pocket.

better read reviews before buying phone and don't buy the new one's, the first 1 year is only for test market, better buy after a year!

• Anniyan

AMEERALI, 16 Aug 2012handset internal memory is 3 gb,its good phone this price categoryWow what a smart phone. I realy love it . . . . . . .my dream phone . . . . . . . .:-*

• Anniyan

dean, 17 Aug 2012what is the ram of the galaxy pocket???It's ram is 290 mb

• sri

harman dhaliwal., 17 Aug 2012can any one help me..whch is bettr than.. sony ericson -xperi... moresamsung glxy pocket - rs.6750/-

• sri

AnonD-67311, 18 Aug 2012Anyone of the user of this phone can please tell me how is the q... morexllent

• dotanasir

galaxy y is fully better than galaxy pocket

• dotanasir

galaxy y is fully better

• Darsh

One of the Best Phone..

Anyone of the user of this phone can please tell me how is the quality of playing HQ video of this phone?

• cris

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2012Hi does it supports vibre, please answer, thanks.yes

• pej man

It is really nice phone but the main problem is the battery problem!

• pej man

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2012Hi does it supports vibre, please answer, thanks.Yes i installed viber