Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300

unlock code
Samsung galaxy S5360

can i download viber?

• karlz

is there a yahoo messenger? tnx

• JACK

kindly suggest
question: unable to view contacts
already tried
1. we tried to sync the the phone with my old micro max but not successful
2. tried sending via blue tooth not successful
3. finally we moved 250 nos to sim and moved to phone but my question is all the numbers are in group (not assigned) but unable to view in phone book
kindly suggest.........

• Lil Master

AnonD-87905, 12 Dec 2012please explain to me how you update the kernal?U can explore it here at XDA:

wimpie, 12 Dec 2012I am geting a mmi code block. What does that meen and how do i r... moresometimes this happnes to me when the 3G is connected and i want to check my airtime balance,just wait for the 3G to idle and try again.

Lil Master, 12 Dec 2012It is to be admitted that there is a data signal problem (partic... moreplease explain to me how you update the kernal?

• wimpie

I am geting a mmi code block. What does that meen and how do i restore it?

yaas, 09 Dec 2012hello anonymous . when u say 0 signal do you mean just for inter... moreHello yaas, I experienced 0 signal for calls and sms. Basically the normal function of the phone.

• Lil Master

AnonD-87905, 11 Dec 2012tankyou very much for your reply. atleast i can rest easy now be... moreIt is to be admitted that there is a data signal problem (particularly 3G) in this little pocket. I m having three different galaxy series phones in my family. Other two never give the 3G signal problem. So i decided to work upon it. After sacrificing two days I concluded that there is a problem with the KERNEL itself. So i updated it with a new kernel with the help of my friend at XDA (official developers website ). Now everything is fine. Also i m able to instal working firewall as the IPTABLE issue is also addressed in the new kernel. Now i never face a problem of packet data signal drop.

DEFJASON, 11 Dec 2012Sir, I'm sorry. I did a long answer to your simple question. ... moretankyou very much for your reply. atleast i can rest easy now because i know this doesnt only happen to me.

• Lil Master

iftakhar, 08 Dec 2012Its a good phone , but the battery charge is not like the Nokia ... moreU can't compare Android phone with a Nokia or like that. Android phones requires continuous internet access for full functionality. And thats why battery drains quickly in all android phones. Even Galaxy-S series high end mobiles have same battery performance.

Thanks

• tim

support tuneIn pro??

• Aniboy

van zyl, 10 Dec 2012pls does this phone support 2go..and whats appHey there, this phone does support whatsap.
One of the best phones samsung came out with at such a reasonable price. I watch full length movies on youtube and download from samsung apps.Nothing more to ask for.

• DEFJASON

yaas, 10 Dec 2012thankyou for your reply. i mainly use the phone for whatsapp ... moreSir,

I'm sorry. I did a long answer to your simple question. :)

Yes. I do also experience signal drop in 3g specially in "peak hours" (i assume you know that).

Here are some of my solutions.

1. Turn off your packet data, clear your RAM, wait a few seconds and turn it on again.

2. When packet data is enabled and experience drop, switch to 2g, clear your RAM, wait for a few seconds and switch again to 3g, reconnecting in mode sometimes make your signal fresh.

3. If the two steps above still dont work, turn off your phone. Remove the battery and sim card. Wait for about a minute and then put it in and then turn on. Sometimes it works.

Hope this helps. :)
PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO

• van zyl

pls does this phone support 2go..and whats app

• yaas

DEFJASON, 10 Dec 2012Sir, I want to share my browsing experience on this phone. Ab... morethankyou for your reply.

i mainly use the phone for whatsapp and some light web browsing. i do use opera mini to browse.

i understand that the 3G signal goes off when you dont use it and light up the arrows when you do. whats been happening to me like once or twicw everyday i lose the 3G signal totaly i can browse or whatsapp,i can still call or text,the 3G signal comes back on after i switch the phone on and off.

thhis only happens with 3G if i switch to 2G only the internet signal never gets lost. people in my city do say the 3G network is abit of a problem sometimes but not everyday like i am having with this phone.

can anybody comment to say if they are having such problems with the 3G signal where it just goes off and you have to restart your phone?

• DEFJASON

I want to share my browsing experience on this phone. About 3g?

This phone, theoretically, supports about 3.6 mbps. It all depends on your network provider's signal on your location. As for my expirence( living in a province although in a city proper ), the burst speed on my area is only about 300kbps ( take note, in terms of kbps ), and the average speed is about 50-120 kpbs. 3g is advisable to use when you are downloading and watching live streams like youtube. It is quite normal if your 3g signal fades about 5 sec or more and then suddenly blink again. Remember, it all depends on your network coverage and keep in mind that it has only 832 mhz single core processor, meaning, it takes about few seconds to open pages while browsing.

Do you just surf the web like fb, twitter and searches? I advice you to install diff. web browser apps like opera mini and uc browser. It has what they call "data compression technology" wich means lesser time to load web pages unlike your stock browser (internet icon on your app list) wich load pages quite slow.

Also, when you are just surfing, try to use 2g mode only. It has more stable signal than 3g. Just go to settings >>> wireless and networks >>> mobile networks >>> network mode >>> gsm only.

Just also keep in mind that it is the most low end droid from samsung and dont expect too much from it specially its performance.

Hope this helps. :)
PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO

• Lebza

It is a nice phone..at a cheap price nd u can acess internet fast.i really dnt understand why people are complaning about it..or maybe they just dont knw how to use it..

yaas, 09 Dec 2012hello anonymous . when u say 0 signal do you mean just for inter... morejust dong harraas your phone it might be broke or something