Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Thamer, 22 Sep 2019I hate the fact that Samsung has lied to us when they said that ... moreI'm looking forward to this feature too. Hope, it comes.

• Claudius Nathan

And this phone gives us a fortnite skin

• Thamer

I hate the fact that Samsung has lied to us when they said that they are considering releasing an update to enable the 25W fast charging. I've been waiting for it four months ago. I hope it will come soon but I really doubt it. Otherwise, it's a great phone. No complains.

Great anniversary phone. S10+ is a really well made gadget regardless of its chipset.

Babel, 20 Sep 2019Battery Life in the Exynos Version REALLY SUCKS!!!!! That's a lie. I use the exynos Version and it's wonderful. So?

• Maggi

Babel, 20 Sep 2019Battery Life in the Exynos Version REALLY SUCKS!!!!! Ive Exynos model and the battery is good. Ive bright themes on. I have AOD. I use fb, whattsapp, email , calls and videos and yoitube .Infact the battery is amazing in s10+. Im not a gamer. I can get over a day on battery. I have brightness set at 80% because of the great display on this phone. Maybe you should have it checked.

• Maggi

Code Ben, 20 Sep 2019Thanks mate for updating me.Your welcome:)

• ItsMeMario

Babel, 20 Sep 2019Battery Life in the Exynos Version REALLY SUCKS!!!!! I have the exynos version as well and i'm using my phone at 50-60% screen luminosity and dark theme activated. No battery saver activated and i keep the phone on 1080p not 1440p. Mine handles 2-3 hours of gaming plus 2-3 hour of youtube and still has 30-35% at the end of the day.

• ItsMeMario

Lol this app actually recognises the i have Galaxy S10+

Maggi, 20 Sep 2019Yes. Its good if i ever want to use diff network. Thanks mate for updating me.

• Maggi

Code Ben, 20 Sep 2019okay that means a person who bought a phone without contract and... moreYes. Its good if i ever want to use diff network.

Maggi, 20 Sep 2019Sim free phones means i can use any sim network if i feel.like ... moreokay that means a person who bought a phone without contract and free to use any particular sim and its unlocked.

• Maggi

Code Ben, 20 Sep 2019I didnt get what exactly mean about Sim free phone ? are they co... moreSim free phones means i can use any sim network if i feel.like changing. Im on paygo. No contract.

• Babel

Battery Life in the Exynos Version REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019I'm vacillating between s10+ and s9+. I'm not a big power user o... moreS10 plus got the upper hand bc of display, processor, camera and power backup. which makes s10 plus a better phone than S9 plus, but if you are a fan of S9 plus then it's okay you can go for it.

Maggi, 20 Sep 2019I bought rosegold s7 edge bought 10 months before i bought s9 pl... moreI didnt get what exactly mean about Sim free phone ? are they contract based phones or they have restricted to not use other sim or network?

Maggi, 20 Sep 2019I bought rosegold s7 edge bought 10 months before i bought s9 pl... moreand yeah surprisingly I never used galaxy S series phone either and before using S7 edge I was using Note series as well which made a common factor again haha

Maggi, 20 Sep 2019I bought rosegold s7 edge bought 10 months before i bought s9 pl... moreI bought my S7 edge around in may 2017 in Gold platinum and what I like about this was this phone was mirror finish which attracted everyone, it is light weight phone, powerful processor that time especially that edge and edgelighting makes different among the other phones..

I'm vacillating between s10+ and s9+. I'm not a big power user or gamer. Is the curve smaller on this than on the s9+ like stated in the review? Can somebody affirm this? And I like notification leds like on the s9+... Is it worth to buy an s10+ instead of s9+ then (at around the same price)?