Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Maggi, 19 Sep 2021Why don't you change to iPhone then? Android is bette... moreAndroid is never been better, iphone is still one of the most favorited phones on the market! Believe me, I'm not a type of person who likes iPhones, but I personally like both!

I never have had any more of an issue with them!

• scorpio

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021I'm a s10+ user but I still think iPhone X is better t... moreThat's a rather wide comment. Could you be more specific in which way iphoneX is better or is it more of a perception and difficult to pinpoint.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021I'm a s10+ user but I still think iPhone X is better t... moreWhy don't you change to iPhone then? Android is better. No restrictions and can Customise it. I've never owned an iPhone. They don't appeal to me. That's just my personal opinion. S10 plus is still good phone.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021I'm a s10+ user but I still think iPhone X is better t... moresamsung is the best mobile to use .

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021I'm a s10+ user but I still think iPhone X is better t... moreHow do you people actually identify which one is a better phone? Especially when you don't have them both?

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2021Iphone X was garbage in 2017.and today is absolutely old sh... moreI'm a s10+ user but I still think iPhone X is better than this.

• hotdogs

Question Poco X3 NFC or this

• John

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2021Iphone X was garbage in 2017.and today is absolutely old sh... moreYou're lying, but honestly, the 11 pro was probably the best, other than the iphone x!

Sure, it looks exactly like the x, but that doesn't mean it's bad! Every smartphone has its pros and cons, and nope, no one can ever go wrong with the iphone 12 pro max or 13 pro max!

• John

Julius, 08 Sep 2021Guys any assistance . I want to purchase either s10+ or iPh... moreIphone X was garbage in 2017.and today is absolutely old shit. For me was the worst phone in 2017. S10+ is still superb.

• Maggi

Kabilan , 11 Sep 2021Yes Good.

• Kabilan

Maggi, 09 Sep 2021I just received and downloading September security update... moreYes

• Maggi

Julius, 08 Sep 2021Guys any assistance . I want to purchase either s10+ or iPh... moreS10 plus will only get one more update. Android 12. But will still receive security updates. The s10 plus is still a good phone. I can't comment on iPhone because I'm not a fan of them. I prefer android. More freedom for customisation.

• Maggi

I just received and downloading September security update . Anyone else get it?

Julius, 08 Sep 2021Guys any assistance . I want to purchase either s10+ or iPh... moreObviously Galaxy S10+. It’s 2 years newer. Everything on it is much much better. It have 3 cameras QHD+ OLED Screen, underscreen fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack microSD card support and the list go on and on. But the caveat is that it won’t get software update for as long as iPhone X would.

• Julius

Guys any assistance . I want to purchase either s10+ or iPhone x but which is of the two is better

Care, 31 Aug 2021S10+ or XR?I have S10+ not iPhone.... so you know.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2021What about battery life? Good or badMeant to add that opening apps is faster. Feels more smoother.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2021What about battery life? Good or badSo far battery is good. No problems there.

Maggi, 31 Aug 2021The update I received yesterday was 734.20mb. New bedtime... moreWhat about battery life? Good or bad