Samsung Galaxy S10

Samsung Galaxy S10

Cupcakes, 21 Jan 2020Maggy, how many phones do you have? Three?As far as I know, you have a S10+, S9+ and Tab A. Do you use all these devices randomly when commenting here?

Maggi, 21 Jan 2020Hi. What colour is dot? Could be a dead pixel when left can get ... moreMaggy, how many phones do you have? Three?

• Maggi

no name, 20 Jan 2020Has anyone Of You Guys faced any Problem like Dot on screen or s... moreHi. What colour is dot? Could be a dead pixel when left can get worse. I really need more info plz..

• scorpio

no name, 20 Jan 2020Has anyone Of You Guys faced any Problem like Dot on screen or s... moreNo. Where is the dot and is it coloured? It may be a dead pixel. Your phone is under warranty so if you are concerned then take it to a service centre.

• no name

Has anyone Of You Guys faced any Problem like Dot on screen or something similar till Now?

AnonD-784107, 18 Jan 2020First the week the phone goes into learning mode. So you will ge... moreYou can't really extend battery life by tuning down display resolution to 1080p (Full HD). There's a demonstration done by Phonebuff on youtube if you want to check it out. And also you can go to power mode and change between FHD and QHD modes to get estimates of the battery life. There you'll see you won't save much from doing that.

First the week the phone goes into learning mode. So you will get poor battery life. I had about 5-6 hours medium use. Now its optimised im getting a full day heavy use gaming. Use FDH+ on display mode. If you use WQHD+ you get a few hours battery life. Enable dark mode. You will get a day use

Maggi, 14 Jan 2020Android 10 doesnt support mgs popup in whattsapp. Hopefully the... moreIt'll probably be supported once GoodLock modules get updates to Android 10. I just noticed the pop up feature is missing after seeing your comment.

Brett, 17 Jan 2020Hi hows the audio quality on this phone are there noticeable imp... moreIf you check the specs, you can see there is a 32bit 384kHz DAC built in. But Samsung Music Player output caps at 192kHz for some reason. Still Audio is really good, be it the speakers or 3.5mm output.

Hi hows the audio quality on this phone are there noticeable improvements or meh when you plugged-in earphones?

• scorpio

Maggi, 14 Jan 2020Android 10 doesnt support mgs popup in whattsapp. Hopefully the... moreMaggi you should get a small tick next to your message on WhatsApp as confirmation of your message being sent and two ticks to signify receipt by the other party. Mine still does and I am using Android 10. The two ticks used to turn green when read by the other party but not any longer.

• scorpio

Cupcakes, 14 Jan 2020I have the Gear Sport version. Unfortunately whatsapp calls/ any... moreCupcakes when I check out the specs of your watch it appears that it does not support cellular connection. Therefore you will not be able to access WhatsApp or your telephone.

• Maggi

scorpio, 13 Jan 2020Cupcakes both you and Maggie are amazing with your technical kno... moreHi scorpio. Thank you. It's good we have this forum to help each other out my friend:-)

• Maggi

Android 10 doesnt support mgs popup in whattsapp. Hopefully they will bring that feature back.

scorpio, 14 Jan 2020Cupcakes yes I do. I can also check my emails and make and recei... moreI have the Gear Sport version. Unfortunately whatsapp calls/ any internet calling services don't ring on the watch when connected to S10/android phones. Once connected to my iphone, incoming whatsapp call notifications are shown on the watch, but functionality is very limited on ios.

• scorpio

Just received January security update via Telstra in Australia. 178 meg.

• scorpio

Cupcakes, 14 Jan 2020Scorpio, do you get incoming whatsapp call notifications on your... moreCupcakes yes I do. I can also check my emails and make and receive phone calls without having my phone with me.....but you must have the LTE version. It's an excellent device but my greatest criticism is battery life. I have the 42m version and with all connections always switched on I get about 20 hours in total which means a charge every night. But they are fun to also play with as you change several different watch faces - digital or analogue - and also colours. You can even access your gallery.

scorpio, 14 Jan 2020I should also add that I am also now running a Samsung Watch app... moreScorpio, do you get incoming whatsapp call notifications on your watch?

• scorpio

Mir, 13 Jan 2020Dear S10 users. plz share your experience about battery life. ... moreI should also add that I am also now running a Samsung Watch app from my s10 which I didn't have on my s8 so that may impact a little on battery usage.

• scorpio

Mir, 13 Jan 2020Dear S10 users. plz share your experience about battery life. ... moreI had an s8 and now I have an s10. Battery times are similar. Having said that I must also say that the s10 is another step up from the s8. The s8 was very good but the s10 is just that little bit better.