Samsung Galaxy S10

Samsung Galaxy S10

• scorpio

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2020Hello friends 😁😁 I'm planning to buy s10. is it worth buyin... moreYes absolutely. It is an excellent device.

Hello friends 😁😁 I'm planning to buy s10. is it worth buying this one year old phone. Thanks.

• Maggi

B Angie B, 21 Feb 2020Yes, I received it, but only once. I didn't know Samsung h... moreHeres link that will explain it for you.

• Maggi

B Angie B, 21 Feb 2020Yes, I received it, but only once. I didn't know Samsung h... moreSame here. Apparently samsung said they were doing some internal testing and that mgs was sent out to phones over the world. Twice I got it.

• B Angie B

Maggi, 20 Feb 2020Did anyone receive a notification saying Find my mobile ... moreYes, I received it, but only once. I didn't know Samsung had that option as I always use Google Find my phone

• Maggi

Did anyone receive a notification saying
Find my mobile
I.got this twice today. Thankfully samsung sent this to lots of devices by mistake during internal testing.

• Maggi

JiM, 17 Feb 2020The original Flip case cover from Samsung is perfect to cov... moreI had samsung led cover for s9 plus. Looks like matrix. It was good case. Answering calls without opening screen. It was expensive but worth it. Contacts names showed up in messages without opening cover.

• scorpio

JiM, 17 Feb 2020The original Flip case cover from Samsung is perfect to cov... moreI had one of those on my s8 and it was very good bit it had sharp corners which made it less than comfortable at times.

• Maggi

Cupcakes, 18 Feb 2020Hi Maggi, there are tempered glass (more like glass-plastic... moreThank.you cupcakes)-D

Maggi, 17 Feb 2020Hi scorpio. I have full cases for mine which covers all the... moreHi Maggi, there are tempered glass (more like glass-plastic hybrid) protectors with UV adhesive can be purchased from AliExpress or Ebay for about 3$. Fingerprint works without delays or lags.

• scorpio

Maggi, 17 Feb 2020Hi scorpio. I have full cases for mine which covers all the... moreYou are welcome Maggi.

• JiM

The original Flip case cover from Samsung is perfect to cover the phone, including the screen Expensive but worth it. And it turns on the phone when you open the flip.

• Maggi

scorpio, 17 Feb 2020Hi Maggi I don't use a screen protector at all. I use a wra... moreHi scorpio. I have full cases for mine which covers all the phone. But I only use them when I'm out and phone is in my bag. I use a back bumper csse when at home. I will leave it for now. Thank you for replying:)

• Maggi

Cupcakes, 11 Feb 2020https://youtu.be/ncPpM9tesPc Practical exampleHi cupcakes. I recieved an update for theme park. It includes the keyboard goes the same colour as theme I made. Did you get that update?

• scorpio

kitt27, 14 Feb 2020i know. i have a case.You may have a cover but does it surround the phone front and back. Most covers fit on the back but do not reach around the curved screen leaving it vulnerable to accidental drops.

• scorpio

Maggi, 16 Feb 2020Hi scorpio. I need to get screen protecter for my phone. I... moreHi Maggi I don't use a screen protector at all. I use a wrap around phone cover that was purchased on eBay and the phone fits inside it very securely. Much as I would prefer not to use a cover it does give enormous peace of mind and you get accustomed to it very quickly. Without the cover the phone is quite slippery in your hand and easy to drop.

• Maggi

scorpio, 14 Feb 2020You need a phone protector, not a screen protector. A plast... moreHi scorpio. I need to get screen protecter for my phone. I've tried one and it came off after couple days. Do you know of any good screen protectors that dont bubble and are easily put on?
Thanks.

• Jats

Hey guys plss can anyone share battery usage experience of s10.and screen on time and standby time

• kitt27

scorpio, 14 Feb 2020You need a phone protector, not a screen protector. A plast... morei know. i have a case.

• scorpio

kitt27, 13 Feb 2020The most fragile phone i've even owned. Was very satisfied ... moreYou need a phone protector, not a screen protector. A plastic screen protector will only protect the screen from scratches and not from any drops.