Samsung Galaxy S10

Samsung Galaxy S10

• Maggi

Cupcakes, 21 Jan 2020I'm just trying to understand what these three character locatio... more I use s10 plus as my main phone.

• no name

scorpio, 23 Jan 2020No black dots anywhere. Also none on my previous s8, s6, s4 and ... moreNo, I've never faced an issue like This Mate!. Thank God.
My Cousin actually had a pink line on His S8 Plus one day suddenly when He woke up and checked His Phone, Not sure if it happened accidentally by Him or what.
My Father has S6 Edge from like,5 years Maybe or more, It never got a dot but if it's screen being pressed a little hard, it shows a pink line...Otherwise it still works really Great and has no other issue.
I have My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, But now I'm planning to upgrade. can't decide whether to upgrade and get the S8 or Switch to the Apple.
I can't decide though, Might get the S8.
BTW Thanks Mate!...

kenyan, 26 Jan 2020s10+ is rated 4100mah whreas s10 is rated 3400mah which one can... morein my opinion if you need real battery life samsung does not gives satisfactory performance as you have to keep it in battery optimization and battery saving mode to use the phone whole day without charging & if you spend more time on phone you can barely spend half day with full charge
i used s10 for 4 months but if you switch to xiaomi you feel more satisfied from battery
Now i am using mi note 7 and waiting for mi 10

kenyan, 26 Jan 2020s10+ is rated 4100mah whreas s10 is rated 3400mah which one can... moreS10+ has the better battery life amongst the duo.

• kenyan

s10+ is rated 4100mah whreas s10 is rated 3400mah
which one can you recommend with respect to battery usage. im heavy internet user.

• Maggi

Cupcakes, 21 Jan 2020As far as I know, you have a S10+, S9+ and Tab A. Do you use all... moreCupcakes. I bought s10 plus August last year. I've also s9 plus which I own a year and 2 months. Galaxy Tab A 10.5 I've owned over a year.

• Yurra

For all you planing to get this phone, I am using S10 for more than half a year, and I'ts a great allrouder. I didn't have a single issue with it. I have europeam model with Exynos in it.
Battery lasts all day and a bit more and I am using it all day for work, heavy telephoning and youtube. I carge it on Anker wireless pad and battery lasts preety much as it lasted first month. My resolution is maxed and I dont see it drowning battery more than it does on FHD.
One thing i relly appriciate is a bit "smaller" size 6.1 footprint.

I got this phone on company extending contracts so I got it fairly cheep and I wouldn't ever buy it for its full retail price ;), but if you want one and have the money - phone is great.

• heidi

Your phone is really amazing and good but my giveaway is not claim . y???

• scorpio

no name, 22 Jan 2020Actually I was just collecting some User reviews here and was th... moreNo black dots anywhere. Also none on my previous s8, s6, s4 and s2. You seem to infer that you have encountered black dots somewhere on another phone. Please tell us more.

no name, 22 Jan 2020Actually I was just collecting some User reviews here and was th... moreBlack dots means dead pixels which is covered under warranty. I've been reading user comments regularly but haven't come across any complaints of black dots or dead pixels yet.

• no name

Maggi, 21 Jan 2020Hi. What colour is dot? Could be a dead pixel when left can get ... moreActually I was just collecting some User reviews here and was thinking to ask if You Guys facing problems like having a Black dot on screen, Because I have a fear that S10 might also have this Problem. Well I'm not a S10 user right now but I'm planning to buy one for Myself,Soon.
Btw Thanks Mate!

Cupcakes, 21 Jan 2020As far as I know, you have a S10+, S9+ and Tab A. Do you use all... moreI'm just trying to understand what these three character location codes mean and why exactly is it relevant to GSmArena. After seeing your codes, seems like there are 5 different tags with 3 major tags, and 2 tags with a slight difference.

Nothing serious, just a little fact. xD

Cupcakes, 21 Jan 2020Maggy, how many phones do you have? Three?As far as I know, you have a S10+, S9+ and Tab A. Do you use all these devices randomly when commenting here?

Maggi, 21 Jan 2020Hi. What colour is dot? Could be a dead pixel when left can get ... moreMaggy, how many phones do you have? Three?

• Maggi

no name, 20 Jan 2020Has anyone Of You Guys faced any Problem like Dot on screen or s... moreHi. What colour is dot? Could be a dead pixel when left can get worse. I really need more info plz..

• scorpio

no name, 20 Jan 2020Has anyone Of You Guys faced any Problem like Dot on screen or s... moreNo. Where is the dot and is it coloured? It may be a dead pixel. Your phone is under warranty so if you are concerned then take it to a service centre.

• no name

Has anyone Of You Guys faced any Problem like Dot on screen or something similar till Now?

AnonD-784107, 18 Jan 2020First the week the phone goes into learning mode. So you will ge... moreYou can't really extend battery life by tuning down display resolution to 1080p (Full HD). There's a demonstration done by Phonebuff on youtube if you want to check it out. And also you can go to power mode and change between FHD and QHD modes to get estimates of the battery life. There you'll see you won't save much from doing that.

First the week the phone goes into learning mode. So you will get poor battery life. I had about 5-6 hours medium use. Now its optimised im getting a full day heavy use gaming. Use FDH+ on display mode. If you use WQHD+ you get a few hours battery life. Enable dark mode. You will get a day use

Maggi, 14 Jan 2020Android 10 doesnt support mgs popup in whattsapp. Hopefully the... moreIt'll probably be supported once GoodLock modules get updates to Android 10. I just noticed the pop up feature is missing after seeing your comment.