Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

San, 29 Jul 2020Which one is better value for money Samsung A71 or S10 lite... moreNeither, because green tint bug is a thing and not fixed.

• San

Which one is better value for money Samsung A71 or S10 lite.... Please let me know fast, have to buy one of them soon

Roberto Lopez, 22 Jul 2020Does anyone has noticed that this Samsung S10 Lite has a cr... morethere is no issue in whatsapp with me but yes connecting my mi tv 4x through smart view shows blank screen on tv for some time than smart view automatically disconnects. having honor and mi phones too but this issue is with s10 lite only.

Finally , 25 Jul 2020Hi .. I just bout it .. yes it is nice phone ... it is too ... moreThe left right tone thing is because of bad uniformity probably. I also suffer the green tint bug and many have it on different places. For me it's basically the top third of the display. Samsung still hasn't acknowledged the issue. If I were you, I would return the phone and buy another unit with hopefully better uniformity (assuming they finally fix the bug).

• Finally

Hi .. I just bout it .. yes it is nice phone ... it is too big that makes it good for games and browsing .. but not for the pocket.. the screen ratio no good for videos but is the case for all modern smartphones . .
There's a green tint at the upper left corner of the screen when switching to dark mode I hope Samsung take a quick action to solving this issue ..
By the way the screen itself is pinkier at right side and toned more to greenish yellowish tone on the left

Koka, 23 Jul 2020So I am stupid xDI have seen stupid on this site and you are not one of them :D no worries

• Annon

Does this phone have B28 4g frequency ?

• Koka

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2020I am far from being a genius xDSo I am stupid xD

Buttsmasher, 23 Jul 2020it does not support 45 watt it hast fast charging upto 25 w... moreIt does support 45 watt fast charging but need to buy brick adapter separately.

• Dev

Everything is good in the phone only one huge disadvantage which overlaps all other good things. The network reception is extremely poor which is basically the primary necessity in a phone. My poco x2 and realme x2 pro gets excellent reception in rural places where network infrastructure is poor but Samsung s10 lite goes completely out of network at the same places. The sad thing is its a hardware problem and Samsung cant rectify it with any updates. 42000 wasted for me and i am extremely disappointed with Samsung.

• Buttsmasher

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2020this one has a bigger screen & battery compared to the ... moreit does not support 45 watt it hast fast charging upto 25 watt as the power brick provided withing the box...

Roberto Lopez, 22 Jul 2020Does anyone has noticed that this Samsung S10 Lite has a cr... moreUse Samsung members to report bugs. My WhatsApp isn't glitchy but then again I don't do calls on WhatsApp because it's trash. Do you also suffer from green tint at low brightness like me?

• Roberto Lopez

Does anyone has noticed that this Samsung S10 Lite has a critical issue with WiFi and Mobile Data? Every time I'm on WiFi and receive a WhatsApp call, the Mobile Data gets active producing a glitch on the conversation for the changing between LTE and WiFi. Also when using Smart View to project it on a TV, it usually is fluctuating and disconnecting from the TV very sudden, this only occurs with this type of model, since the Samsung S10+ does not happen this.
Can someone alert Samsung about these issues in order to make another SW upgrade to correct this? Or if can someone gives me a mail to contact Samsung and report this?

Yellowz, 22 Jul 2020Which one is better? this or the S10e?this one has a bigger screen & battery compared to the S10 Plus model (not S10e).
it lacks the telephoto camera (found on the S10 & S10 plus), but the main camera has a bigger sensor.
it has a single selfie camera (unlike the S10 plus which has 2), but then again its selfie camera has a larger sensor too.
it has no wireless charging (found on S10, S10 plus, & S10e), but it supports faster wired charging (45 Watts).
it has a plastic back compared to glass on top of aluminum (found on S10, S10 plus, & S10e).

Gino76ph, 22 Jul 2020On another question... What One UI theme is best for loo... moreI don't use a theme or OneUI. Btw, even with OneUI as standard there isn't a full Android 10 gestures option. It's only three bars as buttons. No idea why it's not available.

Prize, 22 Jul 2020hahah.. May be or may be not,its depend with the Engine cap... moreWith Android you need the most RAM. Even with 8GB you have 4GB to use.

Which one is better? this or the S10e?

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2020Seems like we are unfamiliar with sarcasm and unable to rep... morehahah.. May be or may be not,its depend with the Engine capacity & etc..
What I asked, all the things need to match for best performance .So no matter its 2 wheels or 3 wheels.

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2020It's not OneUI, according to Nova Launcher it's G... moreOn another question...

What One UI theme is best for looking like "stock" Android similar to Pixel phones?

Guys ..watch out for Reno 4 pro - a Good Looking phone is just an understatement!