Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

ouss, 07 Dec 2019galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help meS10e way better

I actually did consider this phone because it's small and wireless charging. I also miss Samsung Pay. But I'm reluctant the same way I'm reluctant buying an Apple Watch Series 3. If I bought the watch, Apple will just force me to update the software. Then it gets laggy or the battery is shot. Then I have to go purchase a newer one. Their AirPods is the same way with their sealed batteries. Endless cycle.

I had an S7 edge and it always forced me to update to Samsung's software when I didn't want to. On my Pixel 3 and Essential Phone, I get a small notification window popping up telling me the software is out of date. I just press the home / pill button for it to go away and it won't bother me again until maybe another week. Not as obtrusive as iOS either.

Sometimes I feel software updates acts as a Trojan horse or malware to ruin your flawless phone experience in order to force you to buy the newer ones. If Samsung keeps forcing us to update to their software, then don't buy them. It's our property. We have the right to do what we want with it.

kashi, 08 Dec 2019Go for s10e. it is the best one out there. I had same probl... moreSamsung forces us to update to their software. Never again with them.

Have that turned on yet the app manager animation and switching between apps animation is three times slower than in pie. Also there is a bug that opening the apps randomly blinks for a second then closes. Hopefully they adressed my issues, its pretty annoying

golemka, 09 Dec 2019The animation duration is annoying as f. In pie it was perf... moreMy one works fine on 10. All animation "non" in dev and reduced animation in the menu. No problems with flickering

The animation duration is annoying as f. In pie it was perfect in 10 reduce doesnt work, force in devmode makes apps blink. Dunno i would go back to pie

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2019S10e. No contest. S10 series now has both dedicated night s... moreS10e beats pixel 3 and pixel 4 in nearly every way
Only competition is iPhone 11

ouss, 07 Dec 2019galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help meS10e. No contest. S10 series now has both dedicated night shot and Pixel 3 night sight hack, you can choose your own night shots flavor.

• kashi

ouss, 07 Dec 2019galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help meGo for s10e. it is the best one out there. I had same problem as you having choice problem but then I decided to go for s10e and im very satisfied now.

• ouss

galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help me

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2019Been using the S10e for 6 months now and its the best phone... moreI plan to replace my M10Pro with an S10e so I'm worried if I should be buying it or not because of the battery performance. Do you use a battery case or not?

keyursheth, 05 Dec 2019hi guys, do you think this phone can last 4 years irrespect... moreEasily. Just use it normally while using it with protection against physical defects.

• Tommyt

I got upgraded to 10 just now... from israel

hi guys, do you think this phone can last 4 years irrespective of software updates. can you share tips on making it last 4 years.

• Bhatt

Ladyvick , 04 Dec 2019Can someone please help.. Between Samsung s9 and s10e which... moreAlways go with new one. S10e wiil be way better than s9

• Ladyvick

Can someone please help.. Between Samsung s9 and s10e which one is better

• Farscape1

Got android 10 December security patch uk dec 3rd

jack, 19 Nov 2019that's samsung monopoly they will send u virus via update a... moreNonsense. I have a samsung j5 2017 and it works even better now then when i got it. The 2 android updates that i received so far were awesome, from android 7 to 9 :)
And it is not even a midrange anymore. The high end stuff like s10 should be much better.
All that i can complain about samsung phones is the battery life. This is the thing that becomes worse and worse :)
But performance is good