Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

Matee, 29 Jan 2020Guys does android 10 better than 9? should i upgrade my S10... moreDon't believe him. Both updates will contain the same apps and services, dependin on the carrier's update because carriers modify the updates for their telecom's use.

• Matee

Guys does android 10 better than 9? should i upgrade my S10E to 10?
and Samsung shop told me if i update via the shop then the file is bigger and full pack of Android 10 without any lacks but if i upgrade OTA and by Wifi then its a small file and has some lacks and gaps .
Any idea?

• Croatia

Best phone ever, screen, camera, speakers, 32bit DAC, compact....

which do you suggest, Samsung galaxy S10e or Huawei nova 5t? help me choose please. thanks

• Perceptor A

Raj, 28 Jan 2020Strongly recommend going with iphone XR compared to s10e, I... moreYou should give it some more time and try to tweak the settings. Iphone and Android are not the same ecosystem and are not using the same configuration.

• Raj

Strongly recommend going with iphone XR compared to s10e, I had an XR and I brought s10e considering better battery back up. But s10e has a pathetic battery back up, for the same kind of usage the battery is not even coming for 1/2 day were as XR use to come for an almost full day (up to 6 pm).
Now I have kept my s10e for sale, not even used for 4 days.

• Anonimus

Matee, 26 Jan 2020Hi guys Does your S10e get hot and u feel heat in your han... moreIts cuz of the heat pipe it spreads heat all over instead of containing it in the phone so it can run at peak longer or in the same spot .also it's a small device which leaves less space for the heat to travel

• Galaxy S10e owner

Omid Khaleghi, 26 Jan 2020Does it support OTG?yup

• Galaxy S10e owner

Matee, 26 Jan 2020Hi guys Does your S10e get hot and u feel heat in your han... moreI have the Exynos version. It get hot on heavy gaming usage. so what I do is to usually keep it on medium power saving mode. Which both reduces any heating problems and increases the battery life.

• Chris

xhumdahil91, 24 Jan 2020I honestly prefer the exynos version of samsungs devices. I... moreDo you have aN s10e and if so does yours get extremely hot when playing games?

• Matee

Hi guys
Does your S10e get hot and u feel heat in your hand when u start to use it? Is it normal or had issue?

Does it support OTG?

• Tirakats

Argentinianuserr, 04 Jan 2020After a few months, i still love this device. The only thi... moreCompare the size... small phones comes with small batteries... 1 and half hours charging time is still fast, 2 years ago phone used to charge for 4 hours.

• Tirakats

eningeer404040, 08 Jan 2020I switched to this phone so I can use it as a main phone in... moreHahahaha hows that? Did you check the display settings? Have it the same for the 2 device and try again

• Tirakats

potat, 12 Jan 2020Will this still have another price drop in the late 2020? A... moreOf course it will last for many years, it all depends to the user how it was being taken care. Specs wise it still on top not to mention the wifi ax which for now only come on few devices

• Tirakats

eningeer404040, 21 Jan 2020I have tried the phone thinking the size is smaller but rea... moreYou can always resize the fonts so all text will come in one line. S10e is the perfect size like iphone x

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2020Sucks here in the Philippines we get the crappy Exynos vers... moreI honestly prefer the exynos version of samsungs devices. I find that it delivers much better performance than the snapdragon, especially in the long run.

this phone has only 2 issues:

1) Battery stanby is poor, I lose 2% per hour
2) fast charging is 15w so it takes 1hr 30min for a full charge which is slow

Other than that its exceptional.
By the way my phone lasts me a full day with 20% to spare

• scorpio

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2020Sucks here in the Philippines we get the crappy Exynos vers... moreThere is nothing wrong with exynos. I have an s10 exynos in Australia and it is excellent. Perhaps you can explain what is wrong with exynos.