Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

• sm4rt4ss

Can you change the bixby homepage with google homepage with news like on the other android phones?

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2019I think it was adequate comparison. With s10e you have everythin... moreYeah, that's true.

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019You know, you don't need to be that tough. I'm not that good at... moreI think it was adequate comparison. With s10e you have everything the best from Samsung (best cameras, screen, CPU/GPU, memory...) while A40 has so much inferior parts you would regret your purchase. If you have budget for s10e go for it. If you can't afford it, go for A50 not A40. A50 is much better for a little more money.

Then buy the S10e, it's "super" compact, the size of a iPhone 6S but with bigger screen. I'm experiencing great battery and I'm loving the camera.

Shadrach, 07 Aug 2019Help me guys, I want a new phone with better battery (3100-4000 ... moreBuy a Note8 or S9+ then

Maria, 07 Aug 2019Hello mate! If you ask that question seriously, which one betwee... moreThanks! I will buy S10e
P.S.: My budget can reach almost a S10 5g. Almost. But I want one of these phones because i'm not a heavy user and I don't like giant phones, like Galaxy Note 10 + or even S10+. And I want to buy a phone w/o becoming poor.

• Shadrach

Help me guys, I want a new phone with better battery (3100-4000 mah), good camera, not so big screen just about 6 in with 3.5mm jack. Price range would be $750 below, i'm not that rich though

• Maria

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019You know, you don't need to be that tough. I'm not that good at... moreHello mate! If you ask that question seriously, which one between S10e and A40. Well, if your budget can reach the price of S10e, you should buy S10e. Otherwise, I think I will advice you to buy A50, not A40, because of its trendy fingerprint LOL

scorpio, 05 Aug 2019Ok thanks I thought so.Just resolution all the technology is the Same

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019Ferrari 812 or Fiat 500?You know, you don't need to be that tough. I'm not that good at phones like you and others!

Sebstin, 02 Aug 2019When comparing with S9, this looks odd for me.. though its thinn... moreProbably because edge screen (curved screen)

branimirman, 05 Aug 2019battery life on this p.o.s. is disaster 4h sot 6.30h removed fro... moreYou most likley have a faulty device. My S10e holds battery over a day easily. Get it fixed or replaced if this is true...

branimirman, 05 Aug 2019battery life on this p.o.s. is disaster 4h sot 6.30h removed fro... moreMaybe you have a battery issue you can go to any Samsung service centre to replace your battery of your S10e.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019S10e or A40?Ofcourse S10e

battery life on this p.o.s. is disaster 4h sot 6.30h removed from a charger i m switching back to apple i mean ip6 has better batterylife than this , so far i ve tried many smartphones and the best user experience that i got was on xr256 and ip8p 256 ultra strong battery on both of them and ultra hardcore performance..then i make stupid mistake like this one...

Maria, 05 Aug 2019I will buy Fiat 500, as I cannot pay the Ferrari tax.Fair enough :-)

• Maria

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019Ferrari 812 or Fiat 500?I will buy Fiat 500, as I cannot pay the Ferrari tax.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019S10e or A40?Ferrari 812 or Fiat 500?

S10e or A40?

• scorpio

S7 edge, 04 Aug 2019He probably didn't meant this. The display is in any way (except... moreThanks that makes more sense.