Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e

Sam799, 12 Dec 2019Don't buy Samsung midrange phones, they ain't good at all. ... moreI use phone mostly for videos, YouTube, netflix or video calls, i don't play games on phone, what is your opinion about battery then?

• Zeenu

Sam799, 12 Dec 2019Don't buy Samsung midrange phones, they ain't good at all. ... moreThanks, and what about it's battery? Is it really bad?

keyursheth, 05 Dec 2019hi guys, do you think this phone can last 4 years irrespect... moreDon't use your phone while charging, to prolong your battery life.
Don't overheat your phone

I wonder if S10e also has live focus front and back cameras with different styles like black and white, spin, zoom, big circle etc., just like on my S10 5G cause it's only has 1 single selfie camera and dual rear camera. Please let me enlighten for those s10e user

zeenu, 12 Dec 2019i want to buy new phone can someone please help me to choos... moreDon't buy Samsung midrange phones, they ain't good at all. I bought an A50 (as my secondary phone to the note 8) but it had wifi issues & horrible camera so I sold it for half the price within a week, they only look good in commercials. Now I'm back to my note 8 which is still more reliable than the A series, in your case buy the S10e it's a flagship device & much much better than the phones you've mentioned.

i want to buy new phone can someone please help me to choose between A50, A70, And S10e? i like s10e more then other phones but my concern is about it's battery? can someone guide me about this issue? should i buy s10e or not?

• bells

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019G970FXXU3ASIE (Sept-1-2019 patch) · A new Camera ... moreis there live focus front camera video ? how's the battery life now ?

Kingslayer, 10 Dec 2019I actually did consider this phone because it's small and w... moreI came from S7 and now this S10e. I has never forced me to update.

ouss, 07 Dec 2019galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help meS10e way better

I actually did consider this phone because it's small and wireless charging. I also miss Samsung Pay. But I'm reluctant the same way I'm reluctant buying an Apple Watch Series 3. If I bought the watch, Apple will just force me to update the software. Then it gets laggy or the battery is shot. Then I have to go purchase a newer one. Their AirPods is the same way with their sealed batteries. Endless cycle.

I had an S7 edge and it always forced me to update to Samsung's software when I didn't want to. On my Pixel 3 and Essential Phone, I get a small notification window popping up telling me the software is out of date. I just press the home / pill button for it to go away and it won't bother me again until maybe another week. Not as obtrusive as iOS either.

Sometimes I feel software updates acts as a Trojan horse or malware to ruin your flawless phone experience in order to force you to buy the newer ones. If Samsung keeps forcing us to update to their software, then don't buy them. It's our property. We have the right to do what we want with it.

kashi, 08 Dec 2019Go for s10e. it is the best one out there. I had same probl... moreSamsung forces us to update to their software. Never again with them.

Have that turned on yet the app manager animation and switching between apps animation is three times slower than in pie. Also there is a bug that opening the apps randomly blinks for a second then closes. Hopefully they adressed my issues, its pretty annoying

golemka, 09 Dec 2019The animation duration is annoying as f. In pie it was perf... moreMy one works fine on 10. All animation "non" in dev and reduced animation in the menu. No problems with flickering

The animation duration is annoying as f. In pie it was perfect in 10 reduce doesnt work, force in devmode makes apps blink. Dunno i would go back to pie

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2019S10e. No contest. S10 series now has both dedicated night s... moreS10e beats pixel 3 and pixel 4 in nearly every way
Only competition is iPhone 11

ouss, 07 Dec 2019galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help meS10e. No contest. S10 series now has both dedicated night shot and Pixel 3 night sight hack, you can choose your own night shots flavor.

• kashi

ouss, 07 Dec 2019galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help meGo for s10e. it is the best one out there. I had same problem as you having choice problem but then I decided to go for s10e and im very satisfied now.

• ouss

galaxy s10e or pixel 3!!! pleaaase help me

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2019Been using the S10e for 6 months now and its the best phone... moreI plan to replace my M10Pro with an S10e so I'm worried if I should be buying it or not because of the battery performance. Do you use a battery case or not?