Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Paul, 30 Jan 2022An update on this phone after almost one year of use. I can... morebattery is dire in this phone, no way you get all day out of it on youtube in stock config, i barely get 13hrs not using it and the same for the wifes s20fe 5g and the same for the sons s20 fe 4g SD.

• Sam

Rex-61, 01 Feb 2022Dear Sam, I don't have any problem with my adapter, ... moreI am using the original samsung type c to 3.5 mm converter.
Bought from samsung india website, it worked fine for almost 5 months, now as I move the phone a bit, the sound gets muffled.

Rex-61, 01 Feb 2022Dear Sam, I don't have any problem with my adapter, ... moreI am using kinsound adaptor with charging port bought at amazon India for INR 1300. Try this. It will surely work. Another one is AMOZO converter.

Sam, 28 Jan 2022Removal of headphone jack is totally crap I use samsung�... moreDear Sam,
I don't have any problem with my adapter, it works very well. Please check your adapter again! It's avoiding buying Bluetooth buds! I have 2 Bluetooth headsets from Anker and the other one is Samsung. Both are very good but the Anker is more affordable!

• zzzzz

Alpha22, 31 Jan 2022Is it safe to upgrade to One UI 4.0 now?yes, even i got one for update 2 days back with January security patch.
no issues as of now.

Buy a armor case.

Alpha22, 31 Jan 2022Is it safe to upgrade to One UI 4.0 now?Yes.

• S

Kiwi, 30 Jan 2022In terms of value this is the best phone made by Samsung. Right can we use esim in this phpne

Is it safe to upgrade to One UI 4.0 now?

• Kiwi

In terms of value this is the best phone made by Samsung.

• Paul

An update on this phone after almost one year of use. I can recommend it. When I was looking for a phone to replace my Honor 8, the specs I was mostly concerned about were the processor/memory (I wanted no lag), battery life (which was the main downside of my Honor 8), camera (it should be at least decent) and software support. This phone delivered on all these points, particularly on the battery side. I am a heavy youtube watcher, and it is hard to kill this phone in one day. Performance is smooth, camera is fine, I appreciate the versatility and the phone should be supported for a while longer.

Onto the downsides, the phone feels big in the hand and I have fairly large male hands (wear size 10/11 in gloves), the operating system comes with quite a bit of bloat and the factory-applied screen protector scratches easily. Really, the size is the biggest issue for me. However, I am unsure I would trade the size for less battery life.

It's a good phone, was it worth the 670 Euros I paid for it (in Sweden, where things are more expensive)? When considering that my Honor 8 cost 350 Euros (say 400 in today's money), I would say yes IF software support proves to be on point.

If they can make it just a bit smaller, without sacrificing battery life, the phone would be great. Battery life I think is extremely important if you want longevity. My Honor 8's usability greatly diminished after 2 years of use because of the battery life. I expect this phone to still be usable after 4 years.

Zzzzz , 29 Jan 2022I use a black opaque case. I bought from sprig india It ... moreI've two cases for my phone which are pretty slim & light, one is the clear gel case & the other is black carbon fiber, the latter is much better as it doesn't attract fingerprints & the grip is much sturdy due to the texture.

knickers, 29 Jan 2022Could you give details of the same? ThanksI bought it online, it's available on Amazon.

• Zzzzz

Is anyone facing jitters while scrolling through Amazon prime or youtube?
I am using it on 120hz mode

• Zzzzz

Sam799, 29 Jan 2022I use a simple transparent gel case which is very light &am... moreI use a black opaque case.
I bought from sprig india
It adds weight but has an excellent grip which I needed since this phone is very slippery as per me....
It attracts a bit more dust though and difficult to pull out the phone in skinny jeans ....
Rest it's good

sthardpro, 29 Jan 2022Hello what kind of gorilla glas on this phone ? 3 or 5 ? Thanx It's gorilla glass 3 as I remember

Sam799, 29 Jan 2022I use a simple transparent gel case which is very light &am... moreCould you give details of the same?
Thanks

knickers, 29 Jan 2022I have been using the case but phone feels heavier with it.... moreI use a simple transparent gel case which is very light & doesn't add that extra weight.

S . SUDHAKAR, 29 Jan 2022If you can afford, buy the 256 GB card itself.Thanks, planning to use for atleast 2 more years, hence will go with SanDisk 256gb card.

Btw anyone using this phone without case? Phone fall proof?

knickers, 29 Jan 2022I have been using the case but phone feels heavier with it.... moreIf you can afford, buy the 256 GB card itself.