Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

• dude

zzzz, 14 Oct 2021can you suggest a case? translucent one.Spigen clear case for S20 FE 5G. Amazon has it.

• zzzz

how to clear cache for all apps at once?
in other UI such as MIUI, we get that option in storage settings.
didn't find any such in One UI...!!!

• zzzz

Siddhant , 14 Oct 2021Than go with Samsung S20 FE 5G, flagship camera, processor ... morecan you suggest a case? translucent one.

• zzzz

i guess it may be because of some background app constantly running.
reboot into safe mode and then look again.
you may also opt for factory reset after backing up data.
if nothing works, there might be an issue with your unit. contact samsung.

• Siddhant

SnehaMT, 11 Oct 2021I am confused between S20FE 5g and latest Moto edge 20pro. ... moreThan go with Samsung S20 FE 5G, flagship camera, processor and everything better than Moto. I am using it from last one month.. true flagship experience. Just buy a case

Pratiec, 14 Oct 2021S20fe5g is sowing wrong Time always even automatic time doe... moreDisable automatic timezone selection

• Pratiec

S20fe5g is sowing wrong Time always even automatic time doesn't update the time. Is anyone else also facing same issue?

DragonBishop97, 14 Oct 2021Just got mine a couple of days ago. Only with white backgro... moreI will get my phone on 18th Oct 2021. I will post after receiving.

Just got mine a couple of days ago. Only with white backgrounds, I notice a green ring around the selfie camera cutout at the bottom and a red one at the top. The display is otherwise fine. Is this an issue? Did anyone else have something similar going on? Thanks.

twin, 13 Oct 2021from SD he meant Snapdragon and not SD card... lol I mentioned so because S20 FE 5G does not have dedicated memory card slot compared to A71 which has it.

zzzz, 13 Oct 2021they are same. jio shows LTE+ others show 4g+ yeah the s... moreOk.....but still i found jio to be faster than vodafone in my area

twin, 13 Oct 2021from SD he meant Snapdragon and not SD card... lol I know. I just mentioned. I will get this phone by courier on 18th Oct 2021 (bought for INR 37000). So do not pretend to be the owner of the Samsung company. Ok?.

• twin

S . SUDHAKAR, 13 Oct 2021Yes. Go for S20 FE 5G phone if you want to use 1 SIM + 1 me... morefrom SD he meant Snapdragon and not SD card... lol

• zzzz

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021I used vodafone-idea which shows 4g but afterthat i changed... morethey are same.
jio shows LTE+
others show 4g+
yeah the speeds are great

Prashant, 12 Oct 2021Location :-India/Mumbai Carrier :- Vodafone-Idea No set... moreI used vodafone-idea which shows 4g but afterthat i changed my network operator to Jio it now shows LTE+

Nicolas, 09 Oct 2021Hi guys, have an A71 shuold switch for s20 fe? I can buy th... moreYes. Go for S20 FE 5G phone if you want to use 1 SIM + 1 memory card.

• Zzzz

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2021No no....it will not affect by dust or water....it is Ip68.... moreYeah buddy but it is still disappointing as the gap collects dust and it does not look good in bright light!!
Samsung should be careful with the design specially for flagships.
Can someone suggest some good translucent case?
Is the case from glazedinc good?

• Prashant

zzz, 11 Oct 2021which location? have you changed something in settings?Location :-India/Mumbai
Carrier :- Vodafone-Idea

No settings changed, if your carrier has enabled CA, you should be getting it. I checked via Net Monster app
I had one samsung 4g phone which was giving bad network and extreme low speed but in S20FE-5G phone Network and speed is awsome. I get 4G+ and Download speed between 50 to 90Mbps

zzzz, 11 Oct 2021yes, same, note 10 models have a gap. Can it affect IP68 r... moreNo no....it will not affect by dust or water....it is Ip68.....u don't have to worry about it....i'm using my phone and i don't use any case still it survived in rain.

• Anirban

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2021Its does support CA, for me it showed upto 4 bandsHow to enable ca?