Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

I really doubt if this phone really has FM Radio support. I had a look inside an authorized Samsung retail center and I didn't see any built-in Radio app at all. I peeked at every folder and even went to Settings, but didn't come across anything related to FM Radio.

• James

I don't know why the phone doesn't support 1080p at 120hz. Even 720p at 120 or 240 is not there.

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020uhhh the glass on mine is scratched like crazy and I am ver... moreYup. Same as mine, got it like 2 weeks ago. I removed the plastic cover cause the fingerprint sensor was fighting back.

But damn the amount of scratches on this thing isn't real

• Riz

Sensible, 29 Nov 2020How on earth do you touch a phone with 10 fingers while hol... moreIf u ever been to mobile gaming specially FPS then you will come to know about multi touch system

• james

aziz, 01 Dec 2020how should i know the build number ( batch date ) ?On the serial numbers,thats how you tell which year and month it was manufactured.

• aziz

James, 27 Nov 2020both 5G and 4G has the touch issues. Build dates are NA(oct... morehow should i know the build number ( batch date ) ?

Will someone tell me what is the difference in specification between Samsung s20 FE 5G G 3710 and G 371 European version?

uhhh the glass on mine is scratched like crazy and I am very careful with it. I don't know how this is possible

Disgusting how Samsung is passing it off as a software issue when it's actually a hardware issue.

• James

Sensible, 29 Nov 2020How on earth do you touch a phone with 10 fingers while hol... moreTry playing music games and you will see why multi touch is useful. Its fine for u because u use your mobile only for eavesdropping your neighborhood via Facebook,Twitter and Instagram. That's why you talk nonsense to others.

Sensible, 29 Nov 2020How on earth do you touch a phone with 10 fingers while hol... moreFamily, the touch issue is also there on 2 fingers

• Sensible

James, 28 Nov 2020To future buyers of samsung galaxy s20 FE. The phone is suf... moreHow on earth do you touch a phone with 10 fingers while holding it in a meaningful way to gesture? What nonsense.

• Blazingbud

phones perfect!!

• James

Al96, 29 Nov 2020Are they going to fix it??No,they are denying the issue which is very bad. They are telling the third party software is the problem. So the proper thing to do is all customers who are suffering from the issue should complain to samsung. Because they will not acknowlege unless its global who will tell the issue.

James, 28 Nov 2020To future buyers of samsung galaxy s20 FE. The phone is suf... moreAre they going to fix it??

• James

To future buyers of samsung galaxy s20 FE. The phone is suffering from touch issues. The multipoint touch is up to 5 fingers only and not 10, meaning a cheap digitizer is used in our s20 Fe units. People who are telling that the phone doesn't have the issue is not aware of it or personally doesn't want to accept the fact that the phone they bought is broken from day 1. I can confirm you that all of the s20 fe's both snapdragon and exynos version has this problem. I have the 5G variant and I am in the process of big dispute to return my mobile and ask for a full refund. I am writing this so that all owners that has the issue(aware of the issue) should bring it back to samsung, so that they can address it properly. This is very frustrating. First they broke the note series display now a broken touch screen.

• James

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2020snapdragon version ? both 5G and 4G has the touch issues. Build dates are NA(october) and NB(november). Samsung acknowledge the issue by releasing fw updates,let see the upcoming batch of FE's NC(december) if issue is still there. Maybe they changed the hardware for the upcoming batch.

• ......

Note9User, 21 Nov 2020Flat Oled display (finally again!), FM-radio, headphone jac... moreWho uses radio these days
Wait for 2021 then type 2021.com to come to the future

Just joking bro/sis🤓

I obviously love the Samsung S20 FE. My mom, dad, my sisters, and I all use this phone. It is amazing. It weighs only 190 grams and I love its camera. It is the best phone right now.
A lot of people are saying that this phone comes with 4G, but actually, the phone comes with the option of being bought with 5G!
I'm not sure Apple lovers might love this cause they're used to apple products, but I just bought iPhone 11 last year, and when I bought this phone this October (2020) I decided to use Samsung products from now on. But Apple lovers, if you didn't like this phone, maybe you were just made to buy iPhone's the way I was made to buy Galaxy's.
Once again I absolutely loved this device, and don't think I will be buying a phone for the next 4 years!

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2020This only applies to the Exynos S20 FE models. Not snapdrag... moreDear Mr President of Samsung,

Your comments are, GRADE A NONSENSE. First, unless you reviewed in detail every single 5G unit (the Snapdragon model), you couldn't possibly make such a bold statement. Secondly, I have the 5G model (Snapdragon), and using a touch screen test app, was able to reproduce the issues on my device.

I have the luxury of sitting it out for another 60d and then deciding if I want to keep it or return it; but there is no question in my mind that the phone has a problem.

See here - https://www.reddit.com/r/samsung/comments/jwushm/s20_fe_touch_screen_issues/

PS - even if every single device had a problem, there will be many that never use the phone in a manner where this would negatively impact them. Me? Samsung has to earn my purchase of this not so cheap phone; they will not get a free pass from me for shoddy work.