Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2024Crappiest standbye drain ever … wish battery was better I've been using Android since the first Android phone in existence, I don't remember any a Samsung that doesn't have crappy standby battery. Too much added bloatwares, and Facebook service apps that can't be uninstall.

Anu, 22 Jan 2024How many major software update will get S21 FE 5G?The S21-S23 generation is promised 4 years of update. 4 major OS updates.

The S24 is promised 7 years of updates because Google is also promising that for their Pixel.

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2024I plan to buy a new phone and can't decide between A54... moreS21FE has better performance, cameras, and wireless charging, but if you buy a used one the battery life is average. If you use the phone more than 6hrs screen on time a day and don't mind a little less performance maybe the A54 is a better choice. If you can, try to get the 8GB version for either phone.

• Anu
        • CbG
        • 22 Jan 2024

Daniz Arthur, 21 Jan 2024S21 fe 5G is way better than A54 5G,but if you are looking ... moreHow many major software update will get S21 FE 5G?

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2024I plan to buy a new phone and can't decide between A54... moreS21 fe 5G is way better than A54 5G,but if you are looking for software support you can go for A54 but S21 FE 5G has good processor

Zoom camera is not good, atleast when used hand held. Distant objects or human looks distorted when zoom beyond 3x...mine is SD888 Indian model.

• ?
              • D7x
              • 21 Jan 2024

I plan to buy a new phone and can't decide between A54 and S21 FE.
              I don't play games and mostly use my phone for social media.
              Is the 21fe worth buying or should I stick with the newer one a54?

• Cleff
                • r3b
                • 20 Jan 2024

DD-S21FE, 20 Jan 2024It sounds ur phone is defective as it doesn't happens ... moreOK thanks I will seek for that immediately

Cleff, 20 Jan 2024My phone s21 is give me serious problems with this fire pre... moreIt sounds ur phone is defective as it doesn't happens to me atleast..u need Samsung support help.

• Cleff
                    • r3b
                    • 20 Jan 2024

My phone s21 is give me serious problems with this fire precautions with it every time put it on charge it went off immediately 😑 I will be struggling to charge it please is it happen to everyone or is my phone that is faulty please I need reply

• ?
                      • i2Y
                      • 19 Jan 2024

TechNoir91, 14 Jan 2024I just updated mine today, battery life sucks honestly. Som... moreCrappiest standbye drain ever … wish battery was better

mitkum, 18 Jan 2024Can everyone please check and provide the camera app versio... moreYes, this is the same version I have on my SD888 S21FE 256GB model..I'm from Pune, India. I'm gonna keep this mobile till Dec 2024..then will upgrade to S24..for better discounts & offers login with ur office email on Samsung's corporate portal..& avail best offers than Flipkart or Amazon..also be assured to receive genuine products directly from Samsung's warehouse.

• S
                          • Sam FE Lover
                          • Dke
                          • 18 Jan 2024

mitkum, 18 Jan 2024Can everyone please check and provide the camera app versio... moreMy Samsung S21 FE 5G Exynos 2100 Version in India was updated on January 1, 2024, with a security patch. The camera version is 14.0.00.95

Can everyone please check and provide the camera app version number? We can compare with each other to find if we have the latest camera app version or not. My phone in India has camera app version 14.0.00.87 as on 18-Jan-2024.

Aryan, 18 Jan 2024Any Improvement?Nope..it's just a monthly security update..can't see any change.

• Aryan
                                • rJ@
                                • 18 Jan 2024

DD-S21FE, 18 Jan 2024Just received Jan 2024 update of 294.25MB for my Indian SD8... moreAny Improvement?

Just received Jan 2024 update of 294.25MB for my Indian SD888 S21FE model.

TT, 16 Jan 2024Is it worth it to buy s21fe in 2024? Or is iphone 12 or 11 ... moreStick with iPhone 11 or 13 simply because they have better battery life. Getting this phone is a downgrade in battery life compared to iPhone 11.

An S23+ or S24 would be a noticeable upgrade coming from an iPhone 12..

You should look at the ecosystem of iPhone vs Android, and the features you want. It's a big difference in experience. I would still use this phone over any model of iPhone available, but you have to know the benefits of Android.

• Arkady22
                                      • Md2
                                      • 16 Jan 2024

What's chipset on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5g "Made in India"?

• T
                                        • TT
                                        • uCv
                                        • 16 Jan 2024

Darrel, 07 Jan 2024One UI 6 on s21fe needs more optimization. Seems lagging so... moreIs it worth it to buy s21fe in 2024? Or is iphone 12 or 11 variants better?