Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

Wildcats, 14 Apr 2022I want to buy [his phone but can't tell whether it... moreIt is clearly better overall than the ones you mentioned but the battery may not be. I asked that question two days ago and one owner told that by average use, with some gaming, you get through the day. However, this thing it is subjective, depending on each one of us and how we use the phone. But, compared with the other ones, this is the one to get and I am at the point where I need to change the phone. What really annoys me is the lack of the charger in the box, but overall, good phone with a good price now and might get even lower as more producers release their phones in upper mid or what class the FE tries to be in. Quite so, where do you all think this phone should be placed? Flagship, flagship killer, upper mid? :)))

I want to buy [his phone but can't tell whether it's better than OnePlus 9 or mi 11t pro
    I'm more concerned about the battery

• G
      • GalaxyEJ
      • XFY
      • 14 Apr 2022

Which other variant uses the snapdragon chipset apart from the US SM-G990U & SM-G990U1?
      And i want a version that will be accessible in the Southern African region that i can get from a Samsung store within my country

op5t, 14 Apr 2022Hello everyone, I would like to share that I thought of buy... moreMine got a little warm after hours of gameplay, but never once got hot/heartwarm.

• o
          • op5t
          • PWc
          • 14 Apr 2022

Hello everyone, I would like to share that I thought of buying this phone and when I went to Samsung store, after about 7 minutes of normal use, its screen and back became warm. The Snapdragon chip 888 has heating/warm issue it is true. Thanks

• P
            • PT7
            • 001
            • 12 Apr 2022

n0-way, 11 Apr 2022- you are joking right? I had an xperia 1 mark 3 and return... moreNo way you compare the optimization of a sony and a samsung. And I will answer you having experience from the phone that even in games it does not heat up as some people think ... Also you will not say anything about what else I mentioned?

qasar80, 11 Apr 2022Do you play some casual games also, or just every day norma... moreYep I play around 1/2 hours of games and + normal everyday usage. (120hz refresh rate, forgot to add)

you have to know, 11 Apr 2022if the phone has 512gb/1tb variant, it should be fine witho... moreTrue , I had an xperia 1 mark 3 and returned after 2 days, why? BCOZ of the sd888 cooking processor! Belive me it's getting so hot in normal use [camera, video, youtube, gaming, etc], now after a12 update they downgraded the power of the sd888 to avoid overheating and to get more SOT On every phone that has sd888!. Still waiting for xperia 1 mark iv... hope for a better optimized hardware and Software! The Internet is full of bad situations with the sd888, like the legendary sd810 cooking processor also, It will remain in the history of "bad ones" for sure , this sd888!

PT7, 10 Apr 2022No way you really believe this...the sd 888 is more future ... more- you are joking right? I had an xperia 1 mark 3 and returned after 2 days, why? BCOZ of the sd888 cooking processor! Belive me it's getting so hot in normal use [camera, video, youtube, gaming, etc], now after a12 update they downgraded the power of the sd888 to avoid overheating and to get more SOT On every phone that has sd888!. Still waiting for xperia 1 mark iv... hope for a better optimized hardware and Software! yeah.. hot future proof!:)), i Don;t need that! I need a non cooking phone!, we will see what the future will bring us!, maybe something good will happen!

• S
                    • Sunny
                    • 7$h
                    • 11 Apr 2022

Between this and IPhone 11 pro which one has a better main camera? I want to buy one of them tomorrow.

InfiniteHaze, 11 Apr 2022Been using it for two weeks now. (Snapdragon 8/256gb versio... moreDo you play some casual games also, or just every day normal usage? Anyway, if you can get until the evening with battery left, it's ok I guess.

qasar80, 11 Apr 2022I have one question for those of you who use the phone alre... moreBeen using it for two weeks now. (Snapdragon 8/256gb version)
                        Battery was bad in the first few days. (Got around 3/4 SOT)
                        But now after learning my usage patterns, I get around 6/7 SOT (+ after applying some tips to improve Battery, like turning on dark mode, turning off adaptive brightness etc)
                        By the end of the day I get around 20% battery left.
                        So long story short I'm satisfied with it. 👍

I have one question for those of you who use the phone already. Recently, the price dropped a lot and it's worth considering it. I understand from reviews what it offers but my main concern is battery life. For an average user, with about one hour of gaming daily and not a lot of screen time, like social media or movies, can you get through a day, at least until evening?

• ?
                            • Dk5
                            • 11 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2022You're welcome thanks for the review and I'm a li... moreIf ur priority is both camera and gaming then moving for s22 ultra will be a nice option among all those u have listed bcos gaming phone like asus would not provide u a better camera quality like flagship but s22 ultra can provide u both.....I play games for small amount of time like Pubg for 30-45mins daily and currently using note 10 but i will be upgrading for S22 plus....but if u play game like genshin then go for s22 ultra.....another option is there iphone 13 pro max which will also be an option according to ur priority.....

• ?
                              • XBA
                              • 11 Apr 2022

samson, 09 Apr 2022tesing genshin game like half hour while is on CHARGER so ... moreYou're welcome thanks for the review and I'm a little above average gamer so a gaming phone would be nice but I still need a phone with good support camera etc. And can only afford one $1k phone so stuck between a gaming phone and a high end phone Asus Rog 5 s21plus s21fe s21 ultra or s22plus s22ultra currently using an s10plus.. Genshin is my current game addiction used to be COD.. pace yourself since you just started there is a lot of the world to unlock and explore so you don't get burnt out like I almost am.

n0-way, 09 Apr 2022So this with no sd card, and sd888 cooking processor is in ... moreif the phone has 512gb/1tb variant, it should be fine without sd card. if you want sd card and 3.5mm jack, get a sony xperia

• P
                                  • PT7
                                  • 001
                                  • 10 Apr 2022

n0-way, 09 Apr 2022So this with no sd card, and sd888 cooking processor is in ... moreNo way you really believe this...the sd 888 is more future proof and the thermals arent worse by far... gorilla glass victus instead of gorilla glass 3,up to android 16 instead of 13, better beselless screen...☠

• s
                                    • samson
                                    • gy2
                                    • 10 Apr 2022

n0-way, 09 Apr 2022So this with no sd card, and sd888 cooking processor is in ... more i have friend with s20 fe and is have little slower in benchmark score and evrything else so only down grade as you mention is leak of sd card my 64gb sd card is useless but manly why i chose s21 fe instead of s20fe is longer support otherwise will be better to go on s20fe if you have s20fe and want upgrade go for s22 ultra if you dont like big phones just wait for s22 fe in my opinion or if you are not in rush wait to see what s23 will bring

So this with no sd card, and sd888 cooking processor is in fact a downgrade from my s20fe 5g 8gb ram version,sd card and perfect sd865! So NO thanks!

• s
                                        • samson
                                        • gy2
                                        • 09 Apr 2022

tesing genshin game like half hour while is on CHARGER so temps should be much lower if is not on charger on max settings and for some reason game have only 60fps temps get little hot now like 43c while fps strange sometimes gets low as 45 but most of time is around 55 but seems like there is lot of optimization to get since cpu usage never get higher then 65% and gpu lots have ups and down sometimes using 90% thats max what i see but most of time is around 80% and can get so low like 60% gpu usage then fps gets around 45 lowest what i see is 42fps while on low settings 60fps getting to easy cpu and gpu usage are crazy low 30-40% and temps are around 30c on default geme set settings to medium 30fps i change it to 60fps temps gets around 35c but gets strange agine cpu only 40% usage while gpu gets most of time around 75% and fps is cap at 60 on ram usage dint see any difference between low and max settings ram sits at 22% and want to thank you Anonymous to telling me about this game is so beautiful i think i will really enjoy playing this game