Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• John

Sam799, 30 Dec 2021Did you finally get the Iphone 13 Pro Max? Yes I did, I think I made the right choice!

Also the cameras were still as good, even in low light, it would still get better after several updates

John , 30 Dec 2021It's fine, most people already have their own preferen... moreDid you finally get the Iphone 13 Pro Max?

• John

lesonoeu, 28 Dec 2021i feel sorry for you then.It's fine, most people already have their own preferences, but the s21 ultra isn't really good enough for me! The 13 pro max is, but the battery life on a 13 pro max was still as good as the s21 ultra's, and it's far from causing issues for me, Mainly because of the optimization on ios, but it should age pretty well after it was released!

Varcor, 22 Dec 2021You're not limited to a Exynos SoC in the S21. Bootloa... morePeople who have bought the Chinese SD variant in my country are facing issues with voice calls & do not have the call recording option.

IMO, get the version that's officially available in your country.

• Beth

Filip, 29 Dec 2021My S21U also has no issues, great phone.Me too my s21U has no problem what so ever for almost 11 months, and never regret swapping my iphone 12 pro max with this fantastic s21U.

• Pot

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2021who tf would wanna be insecure to the S21 ultra, it’s an ab... moreBecause of your trolling to this particular thread-site, you become more terrible than s21U, and its AI intelligent is better than your brain imoh !

• Filip

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2021No issues with mine either, great phoneMy S21U also has no issues, great phone.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2021I was just about to buy Samsung galaxy note 21 or the Simps... moreWhine a bit louder and maybe, just maybe they'll bring it back :)

John , 28 Dec 2021You don't wanna know! I ditched samsung and went ahead... morei feel sorry for you then.

Tiggs, 28 Dec 2021Oh no another trolls ! Another gents insecure to s21 U..... morewho tf would wanna be insecure to the S21 ultra, it’s an absolutely terrible phone.

• Tiggs

John , 28 Dec 2021You don't wanna know! I ditched samsung and went ahead... moreOh no another trolls !

Another gents insecure to s21 U..he he he

• John

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2021where do you live You don't wanna know! I ditched samsung and went ahead to make the right decision to get the iphone 13 pro max!

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2021The Exynos 2100 is already massively improved over the 990.... moreYou only get lots of memory if you pay a steep price about $400 USD more for the 512GB device. Samsung S Series worldwide sales have declined every year since the S10 and eliminating External Memory has undoubtedly contributed to the fall. It's also a matter of functionality,. When I aquired the S10 it took seconds to insert the MicroSD with all my data, photos, music and videos. When I upgraded to the Ultra it took hours uploading all those files from my laptop. There's no compelling reason for a $1,400 device not to have External Memory, certainly not because Samsung decided to follow iPhone.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2021True, but to be honest with y'alls, I really don'... moreThe Exynos 2100 is already massively improved over the 990. Sure, not on the level of the 888, but at least the battery drain issues and inefficiencies are fixed. I can take a slightly weaker chip if it means I get good battery, that's fine by me. Don't edit 4K RAW H.265 on my phone anyways.

I've seen other commenters talk about refusing to buy an S21 because of the lack of expandable memory. Honestly? You get lots of memory with the phone already, and it's not that hard to port any old data from your old SD card through your computer into the phone via USB-C. Seems a bit blown out of proportion to me, completely disregarding everything else the phone excels at. Screen, cameras, battery, throwing all that away just to scream on GSMArena forums about no SD card.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2021No issues with mine either, great phoneTrue, but to be honest with y'alls, I really don't have enough desires to get a samsung phone because I'm ending up getting an exynos when it's not widely available in my country!

Especially considering the price, which are not worth the deal, but I'm seeing others facing issues with Samsung and their exynoses! Even with the alternatives, they never sell me whatsoever, just like the pixel 6 pro!

And also, merry Christmas, and have a trashy new year!

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2021No issues on mineNo issues with mine either, great phone

I was just about to buy Samsung galaxy note 21 or the Simpson S21 with great camera and tell him that I learned they remove the ST card slot. No expandable memory and no sale for me period !!!!!!
Headline on the Internet
Samsung 21 sales tank because Samsung dumped expandable (SD) storage
I'm not alone I like hands on storage of MY STUFF period . No Cyber Space pay storage for me . SAMSUNG give your head a shake maybe I'll heard the rattle here ! No SD NO SALE!

• John

Toggs, 23 Dec 2021Well we are on different boat. I had iphone 12 pro 256 gb a... moreTrue, but I feel like exynos were still not good enough for me, even after updates, it still feels unreliable for me, just like the pixel 6 pro!

• Toggs

Toggs, 23 Dec 2021Well we are on different boat. I had iphone 12 pro 256 gb a... moreOh before i forgot, the inclusion of s pen and its functionality is another plus factor..
My only regret is heres come s22 and for sure this is way better again versus s21U and i should waited s22 but anyway i had s21U i think will use this device for 2 to 3 yrs