Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

• nCH
  • 07 Dec 2020

YUKI93, 07 Dec 2020Two telephoto camera with 3x zoom and 10x zoom? Let's ... moreThey already beat it with S20 ultra and Huawei copied later with P40 pro plus hello.

Omar-Os, 16 Nov 20201-) My 64GB Galaxy S8 is full, So moving these stuff on the... more"Getting a microSD in 2021 for a high-end phone is absolutely stupid, actually the microSD era should be over by now because it's useless! it's weird that it's still there! 🤷🏻‍♂️"

Maybe you are the stupid one. No one, including me, likes cloud storage and microSD is super helpful when the phone has a problem and has to be reset. I don't have to worry about data loss because all the files that I downloaded is all available in the microSD card.

• W
      • Warin
      • tDQ
      • 07 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2020Why Samsung not sale Snapdragon version in Indonesia ? I ho... moreHey bruh never underestimate exynos processor especially this 2100, it will be excellent with 5nm finfet with more powerful and efficient. Let see in the future compared with snap 888

• Una
        • Srh
        • 07 Dec 2020

This phone is not for me really i don't like it, cause i can't have it :D
        But will accept as a gift, after this i will change mi mind will be the best smartphone for a long long time..

what to say , i think samsung is on that chair when nokia was once and is unbeaten for now

Two telephoto camera with 3x zoom and 10x zoom? Let's see if Samsung can beat Huawei in terms of camera performance.

• M
            • M1999
            • nXq
            • 07 Dec 2020

Omar-Os, 16 Nov 20201-) My 64GB Galaxy S8 is full, So moving these stuff on the... moreI love the mocro sd cardto exchange some pics between devices. Don't wat to put them on Google drive, and via Bluetooth or NFC takes hours (okay, not that long but still slower than van micro sd). Plus, if my phoe dies, I will lose all my pictures because they are not somewhere online. It is personal

Pretty unremarkable. The only major difference from the S20 Ultra is the SoC. Sad.

• TLP
                • 07 Dec 2020

Dude468, 04 Dec 2020i still wish we could use both 1440p and 120hz at the same ... moretechnically you are, its not like the pixels physically combine or something to become 1080p, its just software

• T
                  • The Observer
                  • Lx8
                  • 07 Dec 2020

Ed, 06 Dec 2020Darn, they didn't bring back the 3.5mm headphone jack.... moreKeep keep it and also buy the Samsung A series if the 3.5mm Jack is important to you. Fed up of people anytime they see a Samsung flagship ' oh they leave out the headjack' or ' because of the lack of headjack' nonsense! I never heard apple customers and other customers of other brands complain like how Samsung customers does complain! So to cut the narrative short: Samsung flagship- 3.5mm jack no more! Buy Samsung A or M series- yes 3.5mm jack. Now stop whining!!!!

• A
                    • DEP

Exynos 2100 5G
                    - 5nm finfeet
                    - 1x 3.10 GHz Cortex X1 (instead of their own custom core Mongoose M6)
                    - 3x 2.55 GHz Cortex A78
                    - 4x 2.05 GHz Cortex A55
                    - AMD RDNA (instead of ARM Mali G78 MP24) *this micro gpu is currently use in PS5 console
                    If this happens, then Snapdragon 875 is about to lose

Ed, 06 Dec 2020Darn, they didn't bring back the 3.5mm headphone jack.... moreIt's a lack of a headphone jack on new Samsung flagships, that has me wanting to keep my S10e for as long as possible. If i were replace it, for something different it could be an S10 or S10+ with 12 gb of ram. I would consider a Pixel 4a, because I don't use WiFi 6 yet. Maybe I would consider something else, say a Motorola (?).

yet, and 4a model's have headphone jacks.

• E
                        • Eric
                        • j@w
                        • 06 Dec 2020

ImranMansoor, 05 Dec 2020Is Samsung Galaxy S21 series comes with Snapdragon 888 glob... moreSnapdragon never comes in a global phone.

• E
                          • Ed
                          • B$x
                          • 06 Dec 2020

Darn, they didn't bring back the 3.5mm headphone jack. Well, guess they're even with the iPhone now, so I should look at jumping to Apple. But am I right Galaxy 21 will have an FM radio?

• I
                            • ImranMansoor
                            • J2Y
                            • 05 Dec 2020

Is Samsung Galaxy S21 series comes with Snapdragon 888 globally...
                            or Exynos 2100 ???
                            (Specially S21 Ultra 5G)

• D
                              • Dude468
                              • GYi
                              • 04 Dec 2020

i still wish we could use both 1440p and 120hz at the same time, we r paying 1000+ bucks for the phone and dont we get to decide what we want to do with it. We know what we r getting into and it has 5000mah battery. it should let us use both and just give a disclaimer saying it will lower battery life that's it.

hmmm very interesting

• wrY
                                  • 04 Dec 2020

OSS, 04 Dec 2020Need more battery 7000mah. big screen more battery. more ... moreNo it doesn't. Its actually a bit smaller than the s20 ultra, and even then it will still win the battery test

• O
                                    • OSS
                                    • 7wy
                                    • 04 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2020I don't know if I should buy this one. I've alway... moresnapdragon 888

• O
                                      • OSS
                                      • 7wy
                                      • 04 Dec 2020

Need more battery 7000mah.
                                      big screen more battery.
                                      more work more battery.

• tDR
                                        • 03 Dec 2020

Why Samsung not sale Snapdragon version in Indonesia ? I hope Samsung can sale Snapdragon version in Indonesia