Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Android--Master, 07 Feb 2021Thank you for sharing your personal experience with the Exy... moreSame here... Hoping the Chinese manufacturers won't dissapoint us.

• Exxix

Hard pass on the s21 series for me.

The omissions are more than i can handle. I use a Note9 and i value Iris Scan, MST+NFC payment, SD Card.

Iris Scan works in winter so i do not have to take off my gloves for fingerprint scan or remove my mask for facial recognition.

MST works on so many older terminal which still exist despite claims to the contrary. I like independent backup to SD card for personal photo i do not want in the cloud.

Bring back Iris scanner, MST +NFC payment combo, SD card slot and stop trying to be Apple. Until these come back, i might as well be using an iphone instead, so i'll stick to my Note9.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2021you can buy galaxy s21 ultra.it has a big 5000 mah battery ... moreYes and thx, was what I thought, but needed to hear it 🤗
I'm living in Denmark Europe and must buy it outside Europe to get the SD version, but no problem i usually do this, same with my Mate 20X i have now.
I did not like Samsung anymore but noone make huge display phones with perfect cameras and Huawei is nearly out of the game... So I must go back to Sammy 😩.
Me and my wife have the Tab S7 each, it's a good tablet, but again... Lots of scam and Bixby on it... Really surprised me... 😩 I even thinks to buy a iPhone now... That's far out in my world, but the market now for me is so borred, no longer real competition in Android after trade ban etc.

I am from Canada got the Snapdragon 888...

This phone is a beast, battery lasts 2 days straight for me...

Uncle D, 07 Feb 2021Any suggestions here, what's the best to choose, S20/S... moreyou can buy galaxy s21 ultra.it has a big 5000 mah battery and absolute best camera but if you buy snapdragon model it would be good!!!

Uncle D, 07 Feb 2021Any suggestions here, what's the best to choose, S20/S... moreget this, it is literally the S and note combined

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2021People including me are really furious with battery life 5h... moreYour one must be defective. They're not lying to you.

Any suggestions here, what's the best to choose, S20/S21 Ultra, Note or Plus model.
My preferences in top are big display, big batteri, best camera, minus curved display, no junk software not working prober, no hot battery etc.

Android-Authority, 04 Feb 2021Gaming is struggling quite a bit. I tried heavy games like ... moreThank you for sharing your personal experience with the Exynos variant.
Looks like I might have to remove the S21 Ultra from my list this year.
Waiting for Oppo Find X3 pro & Mi 11 Pro/MI 11 Ultra instead.

• atb

fruitcake, 06 Feb 2021People just jump in when they see a new phone without any r... moreI also seen it today on you tube and the s21 ultra with sd 888 is far ahead of the rubbish exynos 2100 and sad story is that blind samsung followers following this hype trend i have the Note 20 Ultra and this is and was my last samsung phone. They cant cheat me anymore

fruitcake, 06 Feb 2021People just jump in when they see a new phone without any r... moreI think exynos users should sue Samsung because the difference between the Snapdragon and the exynos is huge, Samsung should has given different names to the exynos phones, for example Samsung S21 ultra 5G lite.

• A01 user

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2021People including me are really furious with battery life 5h... moreEven my a01's 3000 mah battery life exceeds 11 hours sot after 9 months of heavy use. I surmise you damaged your battery charging it by 144 wat charger😔

• A01 user

5000 mah battery has outstanding improvment against my galaxy a01's 3000 mah battery, but lacking of charger, 3.5mm hedphone jack and memory card slot changed my mind about exchange.

People including me are really furious with battery life 5h sot if you are lucky.. i have no idea how gsm arena rated it so high!

HelixOne, 05 Feb 2021I am experiencing some issues with my new 21 Ultra. When us... moreWhen i use a camera ,sometimes it does overheat but just a wee bit and ocasionnaly(20mins usage cont.). Never had any real overheating issues..I play games and I tend to open many apps in the background and really did not have overheating provlems.

However when i charge the phone it is very "hot" but i had that on my all Samsung phones and even on Sony.Its E version btw.

• S21 owner

Owned one of these for 5 days now and am sending back due to having a cool down period and not being happy with the device. Not paying £70 a month for a phone that doesn't even come with a charger or storage space, it feels like a metal top heavy house brick.

Very smooth operating device, just not worth it over phones that cost half this, I prefer my mate 20 pro over the S21 Ultra, very disappointed. Takes almost 2 hours to charge the phone... Lmfao.. My huawei charges from empty to fill in under an hour.

People just jump in when they see a new phone without any reviews,after what Samsung did with there S20 models Exynos phones,i was definetly waiting till any videos on you tube how good the new Exynos chips was against Snapdragon,and yesterday on you tube,i saw that the new Exynos chip was still rubbish and miles behind Snapdragon,and it spoils the camera quality of photos taken,and does overheat,so its bye bye Samsung from me,as you just laughing at European phone users with you rubbish Exynos chips

• SIJO

i think as a past samsung user 12gb ram with 128 gb variant is the best for speed performance , while compering to other variants ..

AnonD-973296, 05 Feb 2021when i saw the GFXbench tests, S21U pulled 35fps and the va... mores10 lite and s10e both had fhd displays
while other s10s had 1440 p qhd
so they more demanding screens that why you get 60fps on normal s20 but 35 on ultra just resolution differences

• Alex

AnonD-973296, 05 Feb 2021it does not have to be new huge improvements over and over,... moreOK, you finally agree that S21 Ultra is a small improvement from S20U. Now I wonder how long will it take you to admit that S21 basic is a downgrade.