Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Jamovite, 23 Jan 2021I ask myself the Same question If u can't hold big phone with one hand:-
Solution: Hold with two hands

• Jamovite

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2021Why are people liking phones this big?? is there a reason? I ask myself the Same question

Jimmy, 22 Jan 2021hello everyone, i want to buy a new phone. Kindly suggest b... moreNo

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2021Why are people liking phones this big?? is there a reason? Bigger phone meand usually

A bigger battery so you don't have to charge it often
Bigger display so you can watch stuff like would you rather watch a movie on a 65 inch TV or your 10 inch tablet?

Why are people liking phones this big?? is there a reason?

• I used it

Alitaghavi, 22 Jan 2021If anyone use S20ultra please give me about his/her experience?i used it for 5 months. But the phone is too heavy than my brothers Oneplus 8Pro. So i started using his

• Ezfrac

No SD card slot that's just wack
They come back with it again just like the s6
🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

• CCE

What are you guys doin' with the phone, why it overheat?

If anyone use S20ultra please give me about his/her experience?

• Jimmy

hello everyone, i want to buy a new phone. Kindly suggest between Samsung S21 Ultra 5G & Sony Xperia 5 !! OR Sony Xperia 1 !!.
Also please be kind enough to tell me your reason why i should go for a particular phone.
P.S.:- I use phone mainly for photos and videos.

Both exynose 2100 and sd 888 have over heating issues and tow of them manufacture by samsung

• Lol

Love how everyone's complaining about sd card. Most phones hardly have it move with the times guys. Besides they've removed features and made the phone much cheaper.

Confirmed heating problems in S21 Exynos version......shitty exynos again

• Anonymus

If you want Exynos with no overheating and 1TB just go for S10+ ceramic performance edition like me. I have it more than year and no issues at all. Why you all believe to "trusted" reviewers? They are paid to write/say for what they are paid for.

AnonD-973296, 22 Jan 2021or they make a case with an external SSD in it and then wir... moreI'm not opposed to a case but I don't see a realistic way to make wireless storage work. You'll be paying a premium because it would most likely require a small computer to help manage the files.

Exynos still shity exynos the graphics is so laggy in graphic test and battery drain by camera same as exynos 990 shit

Zalias, 22 Jan 2021You know phones will probably be portless soon. I personall... moreor they make a case with an external SSD in it and then wirelessly transfer the data? and to power it can be the phones battery, like magsafe, or moto mods

AnonD-973296, 21 Jan 2021if u want 1tb storage, u might was well get an external har... moreYou know phones will probably be portless soon. I personally can't wait for the day when we all have to carry around wireless charging pads to go with our external wireless SSDs, and bluetooth earbuds.

The problem with just carrying an SSD is that it's one extra thing you have to bring. The sd card was fine. It just sits in the phone and you never have to even think about it.
I'm displeased that an elegant solution has to be replaced by an inelegant one.

joe nodden, 21 Jan 2021Did I say I wanted a terabyte of storage.im also including everyone else in that reply that uses an SDcard in a phone. i was assuming ur one of those people that get angry when they see no sd slot on a phone, also u sounded angry due to no 1tb option. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AnonD-973296, 21 Jan 2021if u want 1tb storage, u might was well get an external har... moreDid I say I wanted a terabyte of storage.