Samsung Galaxy S22+ 5G

• A
  • AndroidUser250
  • i8x
  • 08 Jun 2022

Bronze., 27 May 2022Thanks for replying. But what do you think about the screen... moreThe only problem I think I would be concerned is the reflect ghost light in Camera.
It's obvious when you're film bright objects with direct lights.
Cooling wise iPhone is preferable than S22+.
Not to mention the monster battery performance of 13 Pro Max, out leagued every flagship smartphones on the market as we speak, plenty of videos can be found on YT.

Jemlim, 29 May 2022did u really own the phone at first? or are you just lying ... morehe is exaggerating sd8g1 is not far ther is just slight or small difference

Thanks for the reply. I’ve decided to go with the 13 pro max, and maybe Am gonna wait for 14 pro max.

• S
        • SS
        • wrn
        • 03 Jun 2022

Samsung forgets that this most expensive flagship phone will face many challenges to consumers' expectations. Once you buy it, it feels like any other mediocre phones, low battery life, heat, RAM is not enough for larger games, not strengthen with military drop protection, unknown DAC, missing the whole other premium stuff.

I highly recommend iphone higher model for best performance and quality.

• Chrsk
          • I2e
          • 01 Jun 2022

Bronze., 21 May 2022Please I need an honest suggestion from you guys. Should I ... moreI sold my s22U over iphone 13 pro max

Reason why I’m a mobile gamer , I want to buy the best flagship to fulfill my gaming experience high refresh rate + battery life cos I don’t want to play while charging or be interrupt because my juice is about to low ..

S22U not support high refresh rate in most newer or year old game , which makes me super disappointed (wild rift , Alex legend mobile )
          And battery drain faster like 2x if you play heavy games .. I only play 2hrs with mix of YouTube Netflix and FB but I have to charge my s22U 2x a day.

Iphone 13 max gives me more surprising result with supported 90fps in apexlegend , 120fps no frame drops in wild rift , from 100%
          3hrs of gameplay and mix of netflix and in fb and YouTube , after all of that I still have 30% battery left , that 30% i can still watch 2 movies in Netflix probably with 7-9% remaining battery .

Apple really did good job in 13 pro max of optimizing their a15 chipset

• Chicks
            • I2c
            • 01 Jun 2022

Jemlim, 29 May 2022did u really own the phone at first? or are you just lying ... moreNo he’s not lying.. I used to buy s22 ultra also and used for about 2 months hoping for battery drain fix update but no luck . I have to charge my s22U 2x per day as I do minor gaming .. surfing netflix. I sold it losing hope with the few minor updates with no battery drain fix. I switch to 13 pro max , and was amazing with the battery life that I still have 30% left with same activity that i always do with my s22U before .

• M
              • Mahek
              • sUv
              • 31 May 2022

Please tell about the camera of this phone in comparison to I phone

• F
                • Farugani1980
                • n9w
                • 30 May 2022

Farugani1980, 27 May 2022Did Samsung give u money for you to post that statement... moreI meant, did Apple give you money :D lol

• T
                  • T
                  • Dks
                  • 30 May 2022

Mina, 25 Mar 2022Got my S22+ some days ago and I already miss my S9+. Apart ... moreyou should be happy that the curved screen is gone. many people hate it.

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2022Kinda missed the way older samsung phones in the top of the... moreyou could just use dongles.

T, 25 May 2022A15 chip far better than sd 8gen 1 cooling efficiency contr... moredid u really own the phone at first? or are you just lying to get attention?

• ?
                          • mpg
                          • 28 May 2022

Manish , 26 May 2022Has anyone noticed battery improvement after the latest May... moreOpposite 7 8 hrs to 5hours

• b
                            • bakiiii
                            • sv4
                            • 28 May 2022

• F
                              • Farugani1980
                              • n9w
                              • 27 May 2022

Improviso, 26 May 2022If you have any doubt whether to buy this phone, DO NOT. ... moreDid Samsung give u money for you to post that statement? that GSM network issue has basicly been resolved in most cases - problem depends mostly on the Carrier - and eventualy, thoes countries who are left with gsm small issues , will get out the fix. Its not easy when every country has its own bands - especialy now that 5G is available. Modems of S22+ will be reconfigured with all firmware updates. some of us got thoes already two months ago that fix the problem. Its not a big deal. So dont listen to this guy. S22+ is amaizing. Phone is so faast, snappy, no lag whatsoever. Not gettig to hot either - it dosent have any overheating issues.

sammy, 22 May 2022since you are coming from an iphone, i would recommend ipho... moreThanks. Am thinking of the 13 now, because if the cooling system is better than the s22+ am going for the 13. I dont like my phone getting hot.

T, 25 May 2022A15 chip far better than sd 8gen 1 cooling efficiency contr... moreIs the cooling systme on 13 better than the s22+?

AndroidUser250, 24 May 2022You'll find A15 handle games much smoother than 8 Gen ... moreThanks for replying. But what do you think about the screen ghost touching. Am facing the problem now, and I've seen other users complaining ghost touching on their Iphones, but not the 13, usually the predecessors.

• I
                                      • Improviso
                                      • iD3
                                      • 26 May 2022

If you have any doubt whether to buy this phone, DO NOT.

There are multiple reports (just 71 pages here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/problems-with-gsm-network-on-galaxy-s22-ultra/td-p/4926213/page/71) of major issues with connectivity.

Unless you want to spend the free time when you could be doing more enjoyable things in life, on convincing your smartphones to do basic things like calling and keeping stable access to internet. Then yeah, this would be the perfect choice ;)

Two days ago I shifted to normal charge my phone, instead of fast charging and upto 85% only. Yesterday I got 6 hrs 39mins SOT, with 10% battery left. I don't know if it's because of the latest update, but I got only 5 hrs max SOT when I charged to 85%. Has anyone noticed any change in battery life after the update? If not, then you can try slow charging the phone and then compare.