Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

• Crazyc
  • B{d
  • 11 Aug 2023

I am thinking of sending my s22 ultra back. I have to charge twice a day. S pen does not connect and the service and wifi distance are poor.

• Sam
    • sGk
    • 11 Aug 2023

DD-S22U, 10 Aug 2023Everything u said I agree but the camera part u said is not... moreAs I said, it's completely your choice, your money so go ahead & buy whatever you like. Cheers!!

Sam, 09 Aug 2023I personally don't like the fold/flip phones but it do... moreEverything u said I agree but the camera part u said is not completely true..fold/flip phones do have flagship level cameras..I self checked it in physical stores..even their selfie camera is also flagship level.

• Sam
        • sGk
        • 09 Aug 2023

DD-S22U, 08 Aug 2023I'm planning to switch from S22Ultra(SD Gen1) to Zfold... moreI personally don't like the fold/flip phones but it doesn't mean they bad by any means, it's just a personal preference. Their long term durability is pretty uncertain, feel chunky when folded which is not pleasing. There are certain things I don't like about the folds/flip like the crease on screen which looks annoying as I prefer smooth screens for watching content, cameras are not flagship killers like the S series and the battery life is also mediocre at best. But these are just my personal thoughts, if you like the fold 5 go ahead but I will prefer the S series.

• Z
          • Zero
          • 7X6
          • 09 Aug 2023

DD-S22U, 31 Jul 2023Do u keep Fast and Super fast charging ON or it is kept tur... moreIt's turned ON since I am using the 45W Charger. It should display Super Fast Charger v2.0 when you plug the charger

• A
            • Abouzahraa
            • 8kx
            • 09 Aug 2023

i have a small dot around selfie camera

DD-S22U, 08 Aug 2023I'm planning to switch from S22Ultra(SD Gen1) to Zfold... moreWell you can use an s-pen on the Fold too, but it's sadly not having its own silo. If you ask me I would wait longer before switching to a foldable phone, I still have doubts about the durability of the screen and hinge. I wouldn't like to go to a Samsung repair centre every six months to get some repairs done under warranty. But that's my opinion, other than that the Z Fold is pretty good and with a better chipset, camera isn't as good as the S23's but I love foldable phones and the way they're improving every generation. I still wait for a Flip with built in s-pen though.

I'm planning to switch from S22Ultra(SD Gen1) to Zfold5(SD Gen2)...do u guys thing it's a good idea?

jpn4, 07 Aug 2023this is a fantastic phone!Yes!! One of the best I've used so far.

• j
                    • jpn4
                    • yJt
                    • 07 Aug 2023

this is a fantastic phone!

oborugi, 06 Aug 2023When I search for Device Info app on play store there are a... moreDownload this app from play store "Device Info: System & CPU Info". This will give all the details about your phone.

• o
                        • oborugi
                        • n95
                        • 06 Aug 2023

When I search for Device Info app on play store there are around 10 results with the same or similar name from different producers. Could you specify the exact app name you have and what is the producer/developer company? Thanks!

• Sha
                          • Hx2
                          • 05 Aug 2023

Not submergible only splash proof as they said on their samsung care service center.

• Smartie
                            • 7kj
                            • 03 Aug 2023

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2023Hi how can i know my s22 mfd dateIt's written on the box.

Sam799, 02 Aug 2023I use "Device info" app from play store. It gives... moreI'm gonna check out that app thanks.

• A
                                • Abouzahraa
                                • 8kx
                                • 02 Aug 2023

Is s22 ultra korean varient is good

Aadrian, 02 Aug 2023Do you use the AccuBattery app to determine the battery cap... moreI use "Device info" app from play store. It gives all the details about your phone.

Sam799, 31 Jul 2023I was quite worried about the battery life on this phone bu... moreDo you use the AccuBattery app to determine the battery capacity that's left? I heard in Android 14 there might be an option added like iOS has to check the battery health.

• B
                                      • Bikers
                                      • fmP
                                      • 01 Aug 2023

I've been using this phone for 3 weeks now and I must confess the performance of this phone is great, the battery life is good and also the fast charging to imoressing. The only issue of have is not the phone but samsung why is Good lock app not in region like Africa Nigeria to be precise. There are millions of smasung fans and users in Nigeria so why would Samsung deny us such a great app to customize our phone. Its so disappointing if Samsung does not recognize and appreciate its fans in the region.

Zero, 31 Jul 2023That's why a feature called "put unused app to sl... moreDo u keep Fast and Super fast charging ON or it is kept turned off? Pls confirm.